Male HQ

McCafe (Taiwan) Advert with coming out theme 父接納出櫃兒 麥當勞廣告暴紅

HendryTan

父接納出櫃兒 麥當勞廣告暴紅

同志喊怒吃1周 護家盟嗆抵制

37095696_fe4f1b0a49e606e708eac9524fe03ce點閱破百萬 
麥當勞前天推最新廣告「接納篇」,兒子對父親坦承自己是同性戀,父親大方接納的故事,目前已逾百萬人次瀏覽。翻攝網路

【綜合報導】速食業者麥當勞前天發布最新廣告「接納篇」,內容是兒子在麥當勞咖啡紙杯上,寫下「我喜歡男生」字樣,對父親坦承是同性戀,結果父親也加上「接受你」3字,吸引133萬人次瀏覽,感動不少網友。同志團體昨開心說要「怒吃麥當勞一周」;反對同性婚姻的「台灣宗教團體愛護家庭大聯盟」,則發聲明將發起拒買麥當勞,「連去借廁所都感到被污染。」

麥當勞1月起推出手作咖啡專櫃,鼓勵大家勇敢表達、對話,外帶紙杯上設計留白的對話框,方便顧客書寫,並製作3支系列廣告,繼男女「告白篇」、父女「等待篇」後,前晚8時推出「接納篇」上傳到麥當勞官方粉絲頁(goo.gl/DLc5it),至昨晚突破133萬瀏覽人次,有3.1萬個讚。

37095696_d55fb6b41bf417aba9680f3c0fe3e7d兒子在咖啡杯寫下「我喜歡男生」跟老爸坦承性向(上圖),父親則加上「接受你」3字回應(下圖)。 
翻攝網路

咖啡杯「對話」動人

在片長1分30秒廣告中,一對父子在麥當勞同桌用餐,男孩在咖啡杯上寫「我喜歡男生」,爸爸的反應是也去買了杯咖啡,回座後在兒子寫給他的句子中,加上3個字;「我『接受你』喜歡男生」,並對他笑,表達尊重。 
台灣麥當勞行銷部資深協理寇碧茹昨說,「接納篇」最能表達「對話」精神,無論父子能否達共識,至少先從「對話」開始,也想表達社會能接納不同聲音。 
寇碧茹說,「接納篇」剛推出,對業績影響仍在觀察。策劃該廣告的李奧貝納廣告公司首席創意執行長周俊仲昨說,社會關注多元成家話題,而有「接納篇」靈感,父母包容支持的背後充滿掙扎及猶豫不決,以包容打動人,非對同志議題表態。法國麥當勞也曾在2010年推出類似挺同志的廣告。 

「反映包容多元性」

「接納篇」引發網友熱議,Ptt八卦板前板主劉宇(四叉貓)在臉書分享影片說「如果周遭有人向你出櫃了,請給他接納的力量好嗎?」但也有網友酸「消費同性戀者,一點也不感動。」民眾林士君說,反映包容與社會多元性,相當成功。摩斯漢堡說,尊重麥當勞廣告訴求,該公司廣告會以不同產品及情況做策劃。
護家盟昨說,反對麥當勞公開鼓吹同志議題,呼籲父母及消費者發起拒買,連去借廁所都感到被污染。台灣同志諮詢熱線協會社工主任鄭智偉說,不少同志朋友開心表示要「怒吃麥當勞一星期。」 

出櫃建議循序漸進

鄭智偉說,父母碰到子女出櫃通常很震驚,建議要忍住說情緒性字眼,再溝通;同志若想對父母吐實,應從長計議,先藉機和父母討論不婚、單身議題,避免匆忙下出櫃後跑掉,留下錯愕的父母。 

【網友意見】

黃道明:很棒的廣告!我很喜歡。
田昆翰:我以為那三個字是「我也是」。
武天郎:我接受同性戀,我絕不歧視同性戀,但很抱歉,我接受不了自己的孩子出櫃。
Salasiyayo Lin:拉攏同性戀客群,成效好不好就不知道了。
Fan Wk:一個消費同性戀者的商業廣告。
高駿麟:到麥當勞消費,支持麥當勞力挺同志!
資料來源:《蘋果日報》網站 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

In a rare move by a fast food chain in Asia, a new ad by McCafé features a young man coming out to his father by writing on a paper coffee cup.

In a McCafé, the son writes ‘I like boys’ on his coffee cup and shows it to his father. The father sighs loudly and walks away from the table without saying a word.

He returns with his own beverage in hand, and writes several words over what his son had initially written to read, ‘I accept that you like boys’.

The son tries to hold back his tears as they sip their drinks and exchange smiles of relief.

The 90-second ad is the third and latest in the More Warmth in Conversations campaign by McCafé.

Since the ad was posted on Friday evening on McDonald’s Taiwan’s Facebook page, the video has been shared more than 6,800 times and viewed 1.9 million times.

On Youtube, over 2,400 users gave the video a ‘thumbs up’ and only 88 ‘thumbs down’.

Taiwan is said to be one of Asia’s most gay-friendly territories with seven cities accepting household registrations of same-sex couples although same-sex marriage is not legal.

According to Shanghaiist, secretary general of the Alliance of Taiwan Religious Groups for the Protection of Family Chang Shou-yi, has urged parents and consumers to boycott McDonald’s.

In a statement to the press, Chang wrote that the Alliance ‘does not approve of the ideological stand behind the advertisement’ and accused McDonald’s of ‘openly promoting gay issues.’

‘Because McDonald’s is frequented by many children, it is especially important to oppose the promotion of same-sex behavior.’ The Alliance ‘opposes all advertising that miseducate children on sexual behavior,’ and ‘rebukes and boycotts all enterprises that are polluting the next generation.’

In 2013, a gay marriage bill passed its first reading in parliament but has since been stalled by a small but vocal and organized Christian minority.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Sorry...sidetrack abit.

The son is 26yo 周賢忠 Joe Black Chou, taiwan actor, 

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%91%A8%E8%B3%A2%E5%BF%A0

https://www.instagram.com/joeblackchou/

He acted in this 2014 small movie (think university project). About a guy who continued to stay at where his bf died. Director clip with parts of the movie. Also starring 曾少宗 of 可米小子. Sweet scenes including kisses from 16min++.

Taiwanese has a strong linguistic culture where they express emotions tacitly.

Although Sporeans, by and large are conservative, self-righteous and silly, I am sure many parents, out of love, would accept their gay sons. 

But, unlike the Taiwanese, Singaporeans have a problem (a real, big problem) in conveying acceptance in a subtle and heartwarming way.  In brief, a large number of Singaporeans are brutally rough, morosely uncommunicative, despite the westernized education we claim to have received.

Confirm better than most sg govt propaganda advertisements.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 06/03/2016 at 11:27 PM, snowball said:

如果因为同性恋而加以排斥,我也不相信那些人如何公平公正对待,慈爱一切众生,那有如嘴里吃着肉手中拿着排骨,然后不断的叫人戒肉吃素。

台湾的教会:长老会是很保守的。

• Guest locked this topic