Male HQ

Research Help Needed

Guest Elton

Guest Elton

Hi! I'm a sociology undergraduate working on my research project regarding homosexuals and their experiences in the army. I'm making this request to look for 3-4 people who:
(1) Identify as a homosexual 
(2) Have been through or is going through National Service (NS). [Optional, but preferably someone who had made a declaration that you are gay to the army] 
(2) Are willing to be interviewed face-to-face for around 30-60 minutes (Identity will be kept confidential and anonymous.) 
(4) Are 18 years old and above

This request is made solely in the interest of learning and understanding of the context of each individual's experiences in the army and how perhaps your perception towards your sexual orientation have changed or remained the same through this period. Feel free to drop me an email or a reply if you happen to be free and wouldn't mind sharing your story or if you have any queries with regards to what I'm trying to do. Your help will greatly be appreciated. 

You can contact me at magicrave@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Elton