Male HQ

Why some have butt hair?

Guest Q&A

i want to have hairy bushy pubic and butt hair but unfortunately .... i don have much :mellow:

I tried to apply hair tonic, castor oil and liqour but none work.... Haiz

Anyone know how to blossom it.

5 hours ago, Guest Q&A said:

Why some humans have butt hair and other don't have and what's the purpose?

Who are the "others" you are referring to ? heheh You know females DO HAVE butt hair too though not as much as men.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 minutes ago, upshot said:

Who are the "others" you are referring to ? heheh You know females DO HAVE butt hair too though not as much as men.

In here some don't have. :D

10 hours ago, wintersnow said:

so its referring to hair on the bum/butt cheek itself or on the ass itself

Sorry,  the Q should have been posted more clearly thought most people won't like butt check's hairs anyway. So the original question is butt crack's hairs.

im sure everyone has hair on their crack, just a matter of how much only

myself, i have quite a bit, the guy i used to date with has long hair sticking out of his cracks. looks sexy and so inviting to pound him hahaha but sadly he refuses to let me top

thats y we have boyzillian right

Edited by wintersnow

On 4/14/2016 at 4:24 PM, ThePineapple said:

To reduce friction between the 2 bums :D

Really?

After my CSB I got ass abrasions, but I also have quite a bit of butt hair (like not very hairy, but I can feel the hair while walking...). I always thought the abrasions were because of the butt hair, not in spite of it...

So if I had trimmed my butt hair during NS the abrasions would have been worse?!

Thank goodness I didn't, if not totally cannot walk liao...

Edited by MinCalD

To explain why some have it and some don't, let's say if you have butt hair, your ancestors had a penchant for butt hair.

So with natural selection, the gene for butt hair remained in your blood.

Just like how some find stubble so disgusting and other find it super manly and sexy.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Puzzled
On 14 April 2016 at 6:39 PM, EasleyLim said:

Butthair reduces friction between the skin of your butt. Also, muffling the sound of your ass after you let out a huge fucking fart.

Shouldn't Women have more butt hair to reduce friction since they have bigger bums?

• 10 months later...
34 minutes ago, bennysky said:

not sure whether butt hair is good or not. Sometimes outside around the asshole tends to get wet and very uncomfortable. Have to keep wiping it dry but only a short period like half hour it wet again.

I actually find the problems with moisture around the asshole is worse if I shave my butt hair completely... :redface:

Слава Україні!

Hair r there for reason.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic