Male HQ

deal breakers in serious relationship

keyboard

Getting old , because of the competition from many younger  cute guys out there ....my ex broke up with me because the other is younger .....and I hope he dies young with him ! 

There are plenty of couples who can accept eating out as long as the partner comes back home after wiping their mouth clean. As long as it was purely physical needs; like how you jack off using someone instead of your own hands. The deal breaker however is when they split their hearts and gave a part to more than one party

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

4 hours ago, Magicerife said:

There are plenty of couples who can accept eating out as long as the partner comes back home after wiping their mouth clean. As long as it was purely physical needs; like how you jack off using someone instead of your own hands. The deal breaker however is when they split their hearts and gave a part to more than one party

sounds like open relationship to me.

5 hours ago, Magicerife said:

Or catch some std when eating out and coming back pass it to their partner.

Guest Glyph

I was wondering why does a serious relationship have to be a romantic one? Or rather, why's it that everyone casually assumes it is so?

For me, regardless of the kind of r/s, it'd be being taken for granted. It's kinda general, but sums up all the deal-breakers I can think of.

a few mention  infidelity - well that only happens if you dont have an open and honest chat with your partner. nothing wrong with not wanting your partner to sleep with others. but no harm creating a topic out of it and discuss. 

for me, the "deal breaker" is not seeing the love in my partners eye's and feeling his love as we go about our business and own lives. a bit weird but yea, when we speak to each other or just sit by each other, the love can be felt. even when we argue i know how much he loves me, and I the same. if there is no love felt, i guess its a "deal breaker" ... or heart breaker. lol 

Guest Lovelorn
56 minutes ago, Mockingbird27 said:

Maybe another thing is when the romance just dies. There is just no more spark n u guys stay together cos u have been together for years.

That is also a type of love. The "old husband old wife" type.

• Guest locked this topic