Male HQ

Young gays acting like kuniangs

More and more young gays below the age of 30 are behaving like kuniangs.

Entitlement mentality, strawberry millenial generation, act-smart know-it-all, can't take hard knocks in life.

Any small setback then behave like kuniang.

Sounds familiar?  

Don't say a generation is being stereotyped, just LOOK AROUND you.

20 minutes ago, Guest said:

Entitlement mentality, strawberry millenial generation, act-smart know-it-all, can't take hard knocks in life.

Sounds familiar?  

Instead of complaining about it, why not point this out in a more literate way to knock some sense into these so-called know-it-alls

Complaining ain't gonna take the kuniang out of somebody ;)

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Sounds familiar?  

"... act-smart know-it-all ..." Look who's talking...

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

"... act-smart know-it-all ..." Look who's talking...

How is TS being an act-smart know-it-all just by expressing a personal opinion?

Thanks to all the pretty boy type on korea entertainment industry...the fact is man r getting more woman and vice versa...perhaps the trend

Their EQ is really horrigible these days ! To be fair , I have encountered high educated old folks who behaved likewise ! Just the other day , an educated old heck who speak good English kept complaining about how back dated , not high tech enough my company is . I could have told him very soon , it is going to be so high tech that your children and grandchildren are going to lock themselves in the room eating shits  and money 'cause everywhere will be machines and they will be jobless and penniless ....unless they are filthy rich !

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

- Socrates

Was life really better in the good old days? Low life expectancy, high infant mortality, World War 1, World War 2, The Great Depression, The Great Chinese Famine, The Black Death, The Holodomor, The race riots, need I go on?

Nostalgia is overrated. The past gets rose-tinted when you reminisce.

The next generation may thrive on selfies and Instagram. But our current generation, the supposedly golden generation, allowed Donald Trump; mass extinction of species; and massive, irreversible pollution in our oceans to take place.

Grow up.

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Their EQ is really horrigible these days ! To be fair , I have encountered high educated old folks who behaved likewise ! Just the other day , an educated old heck who speak good English kept complaining about how back dated , not high tech enough my company is . I could have told him very soon , it is going to be so high tech that your children and grandchildren are going to lock themselves in the room eating shits  and money 'cause everywhere will be machines and they will be jobless and penniless ....unless they are filthy rich !

opps im guilty of that too esp when you change jobs. from a company where there are better IT infrastructure to one that is not so good.

call me shallow but i think companies esp large mnc who still uses desktop, no home access are really living in stone age

5 hours ago, wintersnow said:

opps im guilty of that too esp when you change jobs. from a company where there are better IT infrastructure to one that is not so good.

call me shallow but i think companies esp large mnc who still uses desktop, no home access are really living in stone age

For my younger friends , they always think that using human beings at jobs are so stone ages .....high tach stuff is the only future , yeah ! 

Just now, Guest said:

For my younger friends , they always think that using human beings at jobs are so stone ages .....high tach stuff is the only future , yeah ! 

High IQ with high tech stuff kids are our future , embrace it ! I am inventing tissue vending machine that's sells 10 cents per packet to cut human cost ! Any interested party ?

31 minutes ago, Guest said:

He's referring the outdated idea that workers must be in the office in order to be productive.

They are not all that bad, I only just find that when they talk is like machiam chat room or Facebook talk 

very direct, short n simple ( never give face, nor give back road for them to back down )

nothing to say they just keep quiet de, haha but over time can get use to how they communicate lah

To me the more worrying trend is their suicidal tendencies when encounter problems.

6 minutes ago, KENZ said:

To me the more worrying trend is their suicidal tendencies when encounter problems.

Glad someone actually looking at the REAL issue here.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

59 minutes ago, EasleyLim said:

He's referring the outdated idea that workers must be in the office in order to be productive.

He is also referring to the  many redundant governments in the world getting high salary yet not able to grow economy and creating more problems ...

Guest WhamBam
23 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

Sigh. Notto dis shitto again.

Older folks, please watch this video. 

Easley Lim, behold your safe space:

0002698_cot-bed.jpeg

Comes with wifi so you can still be connected to Instagram while you're inside.

7 minutes ago, Guest WhamBam said:

Aww, ad hominem. How cute. You can't refute my stance so you attack my character. Adorable.  

Also, safespace would imply I would shut out your opinion and resist discourse with you (i.e I don't like argue)... which, given my track record, is definitely not true lol.

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest Glyph
16 hours ago, Guest WhamBam said:

0002698_cot-bed.jpeg

lOeBk9D.jpg

And this is, without a doubt, yours. Ahuehuehue

Even the white young ones are like these nowadays ...recently I was just admiring a young white one in a sauna  and he was like 'What ' ? ,he  can't even say polite things ....I remember a decade or two ago , they would strike a conversation and politely decline if they are not interested , irregardless of young or older whites I have taken an interest ....

6 hours ago, Guest said:

Even the white young ones are like these nowadays ...recently I was just admiring a young white one in a sauna  and he was like 'What ' ? ,he  can't even say polite things ....I remember a decade or two ago , they would strike a conversation and politely decline if they are not interested , irregardless of young or older whites I have taken an interest ....

Key phrase here is a young white one to make an assumption and comparison between all of the whites nowadays and a decade or two ago

Edited by Cerveau

Youngsters act like kuniang? Not all are like that. It all depends on the up-bringing. I'm taught to be super hard working. I work Monday to Sunday, and even while I sleep, I dream of work.

And oh, I'm a software engineer and I am one of those who see office worker doing manual work as stupid and redundant. I automated most of my work until I also make myself redundant so that I can think about new ideas and implementing new stuff to make other people redundant. For me to make a living: continue to make other people redundant faster than I am made redundant. That's the way it is now. Technology upset the so call: "Good old days."

On 5/15/2016 at 8:20 PM, Guest said:

Sounds familiar?  

Sounds like typical lao uncle who got rejected by young guys lol.

12 hours ago, BranLim said:

And oh, I'm a software engineer and I am one of those who see office worker doing manual work as stupid and redundant. I automated most of my work until I also make myself redundant so that I can think about new ideas and implementing new stuff to make other people redundant. For me to make a living: continue to make other people redundant faster than I am made redundant. That's the way it is now. Technology upset the so call: "Good old days."

Oh now i can finally understand what went wrong with our Country's Policies, can connect to the head but cannot connect to our heart. Hahaha! ( P.s. I also like angry Birds *Wink* )

18 hours ago, Cerveau said:

Key phrase here is a young white one to make an assumption and comparison between all of the whites nowadays and a decade or two ago

whatever , a decade  ago , older and younger people are much nicer and polite in rejecting  everywhere....

15 hours ago, BranLim said:

Youngsters act like kuniang? Not all are like that. It all depends on the up-bringing. I'm taught to be super hard working. I work Monday to Sunday, and even while I sleep, I dream of work.

Great , please help to close schools and make it redundant , education can be taught from the internet these days ....

11 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I am under the impression that kuniang means something like frail, lady like. Someone who would faint at the sight of an exposed ankle and always the damsel,in distress. 

Hahahahaa yes!!

Describes young whiny strawberry gays perfectly.

1 hour ago, SeannyShortcake said:

You just made a unjust sweeping statement lol.

Weakness is in all of us.

While you may uphold a higher standard of yourself, no doubt your ability to communicate is highly in lack.

Pot: ... your ability to communicate is highly in lack [sic]

Kettle: Right... :rolleyes:

On 5/18/2016 at 4:11 PM, SeannyShortcake said:

You just made a unjust sweeping statement lol.

Weakness is in all of us.

While you may uphold a higher standard of yourself, no doubt your ability to communicate is highly in lack.

Preachhhhh

On ‎18‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:12 PM, doncoin said:

I am under the impression that kuniang means something like frail, lady like. Someone who would faint at the sight of an exposed ankle and always the damsel,in distress. 

muah hahahahaha

Guest Kuku bird

What kuniangs? Gays don't wear cheongsams or wave a chiffon hankie what. Or fan themselves or cover half their faces with a lacey fan.

Kuniang = guniang = 姑娘

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guniang
21 hours ago, Guest Kuku bird said:

What kuniangs? Gays don't wear cheongsams or wave a chiffon hankie what. Or fan themselves or cover half their faces with a lacey fan.

You'll be surprised.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic