Male HQ

Persistent Cruisers in public places (compiled)

Hemnes

• G_M changed the title to Persistent Cruisers in public places (compiled)
On 26 May 2016 at 6:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

Just felt  some are just pots calling kettles black ..the one who went to call police to teach that uncle a lesson is not much better himself when he was also cruising too and trying to be revengeful to teach uncle a lesson.

Never never will I touch or cruise these childish si ginnas young guys though I know I'm hot and attractive and attract all guys young to old .

I'm in no way defending the pictured guy too...if it was me I would  have told him off boldly at the last straw as I ever had such unpleasant experiences too. If only ts had been bold enough this could have been prevented from snowballing into such a state .

To add some young guys can be equally shameless and bold to in cruising n lurking in pools or public toilets.

Haha this is not a pot calling a kettle black, the uncle was asking for it. 

So hence this experience of mine. 

I was once in the toilet peeing and saw a random uncle was cruising there. Apparently there was another guy standing there as well, seems to be cruising but isnt as obvious as that uncle. After i was done, i left the urinals and head towards the basin to wash up and so was the uncle. Right before i left, that uncle pretended to go back to the urinals and shouted towards that guy "dont pretend lah.. Dont pretend to pee!" After a short pause, he shouted again amongst many people there "dont pretend to pee but look at people's cock!" 

I was super amused yet angry at this uncle that the fact he trying to say people where is also cruising which is even more obvious and unappealing. So disgusted by his actions! My guess why he did that is so that he can deter that guy and cruise and look at other dongs by himself. (May karma serve you random uncle)

Edited by Cruiseboy

2 hours ago, Cruiseboy said:

So hence this experience of mine. 

I was once in the toilet peeing and saw a random uncle was cruising there. Apparently there was another guy standing there as well, seems to be cruising but isnt as obvious as that uncle. After i was done, i left the urinals and head towards the basin to wash up and so was the uncle. Right before i left, that uncle pretended to go back to the urinals and shouted towards that guy "dont pretend lah.. Dont pretend to pee!" After a short pause, he shouted again amongst many people there "dont pretend to pee but look at people's cock!" 

I was super amused yet angry at this uncle that the fact he trying to say people where is also cruising which is even more obvious and unappealing. So disgusted by his actions! My guess why he did that is so that he can deter that guy and cruise and look at other dongs by himself. (May karma serve you random uncle)

Hahaha. ..a kettle of sour grapes who also turned rotten..lol

Guest Ener

Hmmz... envy you all... I wish I had someone stalking/cruising me in the swimming pool toilets... some attention would be good.. hehehe... jealous lah!!! Uncle or not to also wana try "play hard to get" or "ugly stuck up bitch" for once leh... 

On 5/29/2016 at 11:27 PM, Guest Ener said:

Hmmz... envy you all... I wish I had someone stalking/cruising me in the swimming pool toilets... some attention would be good.. hehehe... jealous lah!!! Uncle or not to also wana try "play hard to get" or "ugly stuck up bitch" for once leh... 

Ehhhhh, young or mature, slim or chub, fem or muscular... we all have had ONS rejections and acceptance ya. After all no big deal la...it's just fleeting ONS. I think having close friends and family still more satisfying ba. Just a personal thot...

Edited by yuquidam

On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, Cruiseboy said:

bad sia

What if it makes the police working there to nab everyone at one go...

• 3 months later...

Oh god, that freak was lurking from the time I got there to change. He was still in the toilet pacing about an hour half after. Why would anyone cruise in a complex crowded with kids?

Beware this creepy pervert at Jurong East Swimming Complex, peeping in between peepholes at partitions and trying to take handphone videos of others showering.

On 5/23/2016 at 0:45 AM, Uomo said:

20160523_002306.png

20160523_002242.png

Uomo, u did right thing to expose this guy. If all guys start to expose like this Swimming pool changing rooms will be free of these fuckers and become a lovely place to openly shower and change nude.

I had similar experience, I tried to escape from him and not brave enough to capture his face.

However a warning to Uomo , this Uncle may be a BW member . He may be angry with you and try to capture your nude video and publish in Internet. Don't change nude outside and always look out whether there are holes in cubicle b4 undress. Be vigilant.

• Guest locked this topic