RelaxZen

Jurong Point Official Thread

1 minute ago, valakricious said:

To the tanned fit guy we first met at yakun toilet last night then had fun in b1 toilet at about 12am, hit me up if you’re here ;)

u seemed like enjoying me sniffing and licking your sexy armpits

Wow. Hes so lucky... n lucky u too... everyone wants a u :clap:

Going there now 

Im gg there later.. will reach abt 730 or so.. anyone wanna get jerked?? Pm me..  so we cn go different  floor..  if nt , im ggoing 2nd floor at yakun to try my luck

Any slim/skinny fem chn/mly at JP now wanna have a quick suck me off for lunch and go?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Hole4use
      Any Btms Ever Just Want To Be Holes Or Do U Ever Feel Ur Hole Is Just An Object Or Tool To Be Used?
    • By Hole4use
      Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Will Be Able To Help Me.

The Story Goes Like This : 

I Have A Buddy, And He Claimed That He Only Likes To Use A Slutty Butthole. I Asked Him What He Meant And His Definition Of A Slutty Butthole. He Didnt Shared His Answer And Only Requesting Me To Ask Online Which Is In Here.

We Met A Few Times Just For Coffee Sessions Or Meals. Then One Day He Says He Wants To See Me Naked And I Agreed. Thus I Brought Him To My Place And Got Naked To Let Him See. Well...He Did Claimed That He Love My Body And Everything Else...But There Is One Thing. Its About My Butthole. He Says My Butthole Is Too Neat And Not Slutty Enough. And Claimed That He Only Loves And Likes Using A Slutty Butthole. But The Problem is He Did Not Even Touched it Nor Use It At All...All He Did Was  Just Take A Look At It And Said Its Too Neat. He Wants And Requested Me To Get My Butthole To Be Slutty, He Will Not Use It Unless Its Slutty Enough. I Did Asked And All He Told Me Was To Get The Answers Here. So Pls Help Me !

Now, I Need To Know Urgently.

1 ) What is A Slutty Butthole?
      2 ) What Makes A Slutty Butthole?
      3 ) How To Have A Slutty Butthole?  
      4) How Slutty Is Considered Slutty Butthole?

Hopefully There Will be Someone Out There To Make My Butthole Slutty Enough Over Few Months So That My Buddy Will Use It And Touch it. Seeking Help Urgently...

Thank You Everyone In Advance...
    • Guest Ah Boy
      By Guest Ah Boy
      What are the consequences of being detected with std in Singapore for foreign worker and for local? are they going to report this to MOH, to your parents, to your colleagues and everyone near to you or they will keep it private? 

Is it safer to go Malaysia or other country for check up or Malaysian Doctors will also report this back to sg?

Sorry im just seeking for people who gone through this and have knowledge about this thanks!
    • By Hole4use
      Hi All, I Need Some Genuine Advice Here. Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me With My Questions Here.
      Tho I know My Questions May Sound Very Stupid, Hope There Is Someone Who Are Able To Help Me And Advice Me With This.
      Many Thanks !

- Is It Possible To Have Sex Immediately Without Any Foreplay At All Once Naked? 
      Means The Top Will Just Strip And Be Naked Then He Will Put His Dick Into My Butthole Immediately. He Will Just Put His Dick Into My Asshole And Do It Straightaway
      With Totally No Foreplay At All. Wat I Need To Do Is To Just Lub Up My Butthole Prior Before Meeting Him, And He Will Just Enter And Do it Once He Stripped.

- If This Is Possible, How Sould I Let Him Enter Or Use My Butthole? Meaning In Which Position For Me To Give It To Him Is The Best So No Time Wastage As Timing Is Tight ? Its Like Just Do It And Leave. As Such, Is This Consider As Quickie?

Thank U Everyone ! 
    • By Ajay
      Hi , I'm new to this forum and I'm absolutely in love . I'm a public nudist who roams around naked at 2.00am at the queenstown area near the stadium .  I love nudity during the daytime as well , the hdb blocks of queenstown are super old and I often get naked on them . I love to be watched and love anal sex as well. Anyone interested Pls reply and I'm open to joining other forums as well.
counter