Male HQ

Anyone regretted breaking up with your boyfriend? How is your life now, better or worse?

Guest :-(

We see break ups happening to others. But the aftermath is often left unspoken. Right here, I'd like to ask if anyone who has initiated the break up regretted this decision? Did you try to get back to your boyfriend after that (weeks, months or years later) to realize that he is still the best person who cares/loves for you afterall?

After reading the below posts by 2 forumers, it makes me ponder whether have I actually met the right guy in my life at this moment though we've been together for some time.

1. My bf neither makes my heart beat fast whenever I see him nor makes my dick hard thinking about him.  

2. We didn't have sex and I've fantasized hot handsome guys to get my dick up and make me cum faster.

So far, no cheating on him. He's very nice to me, isn't ugly and some said he's quite cute.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me but the posts have some impact on me whether should I break up (so he could find someone who loves him back as much) or am I making the biggest mistake. Back to the question, has anyone break up and regretted after that??!?!? Will you still break up if given a choice again?

Please share. No fiction stories please. 

--------------------- reference ---------------------

doncoin: As for cheating, here is the thing. Your bf, needs to be the guy who makes your heart beat faster whenever you see him. He should be the guy that makes your dick hard thinking about him. If your bf does this 2 things to you, there is no need to cheat. 

guest couple: I‘ve been in a relationship for more than ten years, naturally as time goes by sex is only a secondary matter and companionship is being the primary for us. We do not have anal sex only kissing, touching and masturbate. During sex I don‘t know or care who‘s in my bf fantasy to get his dick up and I honestly like to imagine a hot str8 man with a nice buttock pounding a pussy to get my dick up and make me cum faster.

--------------------- reference ---------------------

ALL couples will get less romantically and sexually intense after a while.

Imagine you have teochew porridge every morning You love it. But you start getting sick of it once you eat it everyday. Analogous to a boyfriend, you can make adjustments to your relationship with the porridge - add more sauce, add less pepper, remove eggs, remove pork balls, add foie gras, add chocolate candy, add fried caterpillars, whatever

You MIGHT want to take it further by *occasionally* switching your porridge with kaya toast or scrambled eggs. That would be analagous to sleeping with other guys. You could do it openly or secretly. Or you could simply eschew this step and stick to your porridge - and try to spice it up and enjoy your relationship with it as much as you can, even if it doesn't tantalize your tastebuds like the kaya toast.

If you do leave you BF for these reasons, you may regret it because he could have been THE one for you in your life.

But if you feel bored and uninterested in your BF. perhaps he might really not be THE one for you in your life.

I would suggest to try to make things work (ie. change the ingredients in your porridge). Try new sports, hobbies and sex positions.

My last relationship didn't leave me a choice, it was ended miserably (he disappeared all in sudden without saying a word).

Neither i was upset or regret, perhaps i had never had crush on him. But the feeling of being abandoned are rather killing me.

So if you ask me, am i regret or tryna find him out for some explanation or shit? I'm sorry, i would never ever have a second thought of it.

Don't regret your decision once you have broken up. There must be a reason why you even entertain this thought and proceed with the action. Reasons could be plenty, it could even be you are not ready for a steady commitment at this moment, need not be the fault of your partner. Or maybe this guy isn't meant to be your final destination.  

If you guys are meant to be together, down the road in the future will bump into each other again. Sometimes fate works in mysterious ways, perhaps the current parting of way is for both parties to grow and to learn new things from others. When you are ready and come back together in the future, it will be more complete and wholesome. 

Whether you will come back together or not, i do not know but i believe in every relationship we go through, we have a choice to learn something from it. So give a Big Thank you to all your Exes for shaping you to become who you are today. 

Guest Guest

I was overseas for a period of time and I did love him and still think of him despite the long distance between the two of us. But I guess we drifted apart, and he had on several occasions, tried breaking up. I always managed to convince him to stay together, that is until the last breakup. I was back in Singapore and I was really down on my luck and I couldn't land myself a job and I was worried to the point of depression already. My confidence was at an all time low and I desperately needed someone to support me during those super tough times. And he did it again: Talking about breaking up. That was when I just GAVE UP too. That was really the LAST THING I need to add to my life then. So I just said, "OK" and walk away.

I finally landed myself a job and one which is not what I enjoy, but enough to put bacon on the table for me and my parents. He tried calling me a couple of times after the breakup, after I was employed,  trying to keep in touch and be "friends", telling me where the job opening are, saying that he is still "concerned" about me. But I think I really had enough of the hypocrisy then. When I was doing better than him, we stayed together. The moment I was really down and out and left in the drain to die, he hit me with the last straw that broke the camel's back.. It just goes to show that I cannot trust him to be a life partner at all.

So to answer TS post:

I have no regrets breaking up with my boyfriend. My life now is neither better or worse off without him, because I think he was never meant to be there to support me when I am down. If there's anything that I really miss about our times together are his two cats, and one of which I think has died since we parted.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I finally landed myself a job and one which is not what I enjoy, but enough to put bacon on the table for me and my parents. He tried calling me a couple of times after the breakup, after I was employed,  trying to keep in touch and be "friends", telling me where the job opening are, saying that he is still "concerned" about me. But I think I really had enough of the hypocrisy then. When I was doing better than him, we stayed together. The moment I was really down and out and left in the drain to die, he hit me with the last straw that broke the camel's back.. It just goes to show that I cannot trust him to be a life partner at all.

So to answer TS post:

I have no regrets breaking up with my boyfriend. My life now is neither better or worse off without him, because I think he was never meant to be there to support me when I am down. If there's anything that I really miss about our times together are his two cats, and one of which I think has died since we parted.

it just reminded me of someone, heart break listening to this

I have been in several relationships, and have been on both sides of the fence. At some point, you will know within yourself if the relationship has run its course. =There is no point being in a relationship just to be in one. It is a conscious choice you make. 

Think back about the things that made you initially attracted to your bf. It can be anything. Do you still feel those feelings? At some point, it is a conversation both of you need to have. Communicate with him your feelings. Maybe you need to get away somewhere alone to rekindle and hopefully bring both of you back to a better and stronger place, or not. 

Sex with your bf is more than just sex. I prefer making love to my bf. It does involve a lot of work and you need to get creative. As many pointed out if you keep doing the same thing, over and over, you do get bored. So we both try new things together. Like i've said before, underwear, outdoor sex, dildos, toys, slings etc. both of you need to explore to make things interesting and FUN. 

Love. 

Have not been in a break up and have not felt like breaking up. It's been a very loooong time since we got together...... should be the first and only..... dang~ all the beautiful things that I missed out in life... hahaha!

I think we all have this fantasy about meeting the first guy and living happily ever after. Truth is far from that. Most of us will probably end up experiencing a number of relationships- both long and short. So breaking up is a normal process. I personally do not think there is anything much to regret about. I think the end of each relationship is like a crystalization process. It teaches you to figure out more clearly what you want in a relationship. It did for me. So it is not always a bad thing. There will be the heartaches etc. but you will get over it, and grow. 

Love. 

Guest Point Taken
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I was overseas for a period of time and I did love him and still think of him despite the long distance between the two of us. But I guess we drifted apart, and he had on several occasions, tried breaking up. I always managed to convince him to stay together, that is until the last breakup. I was back in Singapore and I was really down on my luck and I couldn't land myself a job and I was worried to the point of depression already. My confidence was at an all time low and I desperately needed someone to support me during those super tough times. And he did it again: Talking about breaking up. That was when I just GAVE UP too. That was really the LAST THING I need to add to my life then. So I just said, "OK" and walk away.

So to answer TS post:

Yeah i like this! I think beyond sex and company, your partner should be one who can pick u up when you feel like shit and totally down in e dumps!

At this moment, after 5 years being together with my partner, yes he still makes my heart beat fast and he IS hot to me ... but more so than that he knows how to cheer me up and help me come back to senses when im down. 

its a two way thing though. i help him when he is down. over-time, its easier to be a healthy happy couple. you will find less "down" moments because you are confident in the relationship. 

dont be with someone who uses negative words on you constantly. the world does enough of that 

<3

I was dumped after 6 years together. He was 42, I was 36. He'd found a younger, wealthier guy. He dumped me via SMS on Valentine's Day. I was just left there looking at the wrapped gift. I found out later on, he'd been seeing the kid for a while. The kid gave him an ultimatum; him or me. I lost. Though he told others he didn't cheat on me, it was hard to believe because nine months after the break-up, the kid posted on his FB wall (screen capted and sent to me by several mutual friends) about celebrating their first anniversary. Oh well ... 

14 minutes ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I was dumped after 6 years together. He was 42, I was 36. He'd found a younger, wealthier guy. He dumped me via SMS on Valentine's Day. I was just left there looking at the wrapped gift. I found out later on, he'd been seeing the kid for a while. The kid gave him an ultimatum; him or me. I lost. Though he told others he didn't cheat on me, it was hard to believe because nine months after the break-up, the kid posted on his FB wall (screen capted and sent to me by several mutual friends) about celebrating their first anniversary. Oh well ... 

wow this is sad. Hugz* you deserve someone better abang

Sometimes I do think about how life would be should we have stayed together. But I wouldn't want to go back. Being with them, no matter how great it was, is my past. Each has allowed me to grow and develop as a human and showed me that I'm just not in the right place for a relationship. That said, it really differs from person to person. Just be comfortable with your choice. Good luck.

Guest IwillSurvive

Time will mend all pains, when it time to let go, let it go. I was hurt for almost two years after I broke off with my EX lover 8 year ago, a mature Doctor. Now I am happily attached with another Discreet Professional Mature.

Nope. no regrets. Although pain is inevitable at first, but as you look back one day. you will realise they were blessings in disguise

One went to jail for embezzling with his company's fund

One , who dumped me for a richer guy, later got himself with the trouble with the law, When this chap committed suicide, but was found to have a whole pile of drugs in his house

One , who dumped me, is now struck with thyroid : he is bloated to 110 kg in weight

One cheated me , and went off with a 57 year old sugar daddy, is now a drug addict. The last I know, he is positive

One dumped me to get married, now have 2 kids, is living in his own shame, whenever he seeks fun with other guys

But i am grateful to one, although he wasn't that nice to me, taught me to perfect the art of free style and butterfly swimming.

Yes he was a national swimmer and I will not comment who

Everything happens for a reason, but be grateful for whatever lessons you have learned and move on quickly and wisely

Guest Truth be told

He is too perfect for me.  I cannot, in any place on earth, found somone more suitable than him for me.  He is one in a billions. We have a lot in common life. We stay in the same neighbourhood.  All I need, is to allow him to fuck me, just once, to seal that relationship.  What do you guy thing?  I am not ready to give up on him just because I didn't see him for a while.  He is too good to be given up. He is my fantasy and my everything.  I believe we can possibly grow old together.  I love him, not that he knows about it but I know for sure, he loves me.

On ‎27‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, TheVisitors said:

Nope. no regrets. Although pain is inevitable at first, but as you look back one day. you will realise they were blessings in disguise

One , who dumped me for a richer guy, later got himself with the trouble with the law, When this chap committed suicide, but was found to have a whole pile of drugs in his house

One , who dumped me, is now struck with thyroid : he is bloated to 110 kg in weight

One cheated me , and went off with a 57 year old sugar daddy, is now a drug addict. The last I know, he is positive

One dumped me to get married, now have 2 kids, is living in his own shame, whenever he seeks fun with other guys

But i am grateful to one, although he wasn't that nice to me, taught me to perfect the art of free style and butterfly swimming.

Everything happens for a reason, but be grateful for whatever lessons you have learned and move on quickly and wisely

Thevisitors
sorry to hear that! but all these are good experience of life right?
No life is perfect!
I don't even have one to start with!

u r grateful to that swimmer just cos he taught u to swim?

Guest Guest
On ‎27‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:04 PM, TheVisitors said:

Looks like you are mostly bad luck. :yuk:

Guest guest me
On 28 June 2016 at 8:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Break up means break up, what for thinking back. might as well think back to 1939 when WWII started. 

Because the feelings were real although things ended badly, sometimes you just want to try again because you know things will turn out better after growing and maturing through the pains.

5 hours ago, Guest guest me said:

Because the feelings were real although things ended badly, sometimes you just want to try again because you know things will turn out better after growing and maturing through the pains.

It's a losing conversation. Very few men left out there who believe in love and commitment. There is no sentimentality left in the community unfortunately. Those who are left are labeled losers, whiners, whingers and wishful-thinkers. Here's to my fellow die-hard romantics!

For sure i regret. I felt that family is more important than my own happiness, and they'd never accept it. I always think back and wonder what would happen if i stayed on instead.

Guest unemployed

I quitted my job, and never look back. Whether it is the right decision is not important now.  I am moving on..

Does crushing on someone and finally giving up after so much rejection count? I mean I still think of how it might be like if things ended up differently. Like if I didn't give up and somehow like in those dramas he has a change of heart. Or maybe I annoy him so much till he finds someone to assassinate me. Or or.. So much possibilities.. But the one I fantasize most is of us being together.. Obviously. =/ 

I guess I'm in the wrong topic.. Lol..

Guest 感恩的心

爱有很多种:

有些要轰轰烈烈的爱,

有些要平淡无其的爱,

有些要金钱交易的爱,

有些要满足性爱的爱,

有些要精神寄托的爱,

有些要以上所有的爱。

您知道你要的是什么吗?

我只想说的是:

错托情郎,浪费青春。

错过真爱,一去不返。易离难合,破镜难从圆。

我以作了我的选择,有时也会自问是否作对了。要知道:"做爱一时,真爱一世"。 所以要知道轻重,要懂得包容,要知恩图报。不要三心俩意,不要见利忘义,不要忘恩负义。

TS, 选择是当事人的权利,也是当事人的责任。选了就别后悔。抱着感恩的心,抱着真爱的心,您的选择应该会是正确的。

• 1 year later...
Guest Monisha

I do regret breaking with my bf of i think of sex. admittedly, the sex was good with his long thick dick but he is lazy and always asking for money. In some way, still good that we separated

I started this thread a year ago and just an update that we're still together. No quarrels so far, in fact we didn't have any bickering since the start more than 3years.

My friends who were attached later than me have broken up this year. I know them and their bfs. I'm not sure if my bf and I will last forever but he really loves me a lot after all these years. I'm grateful to him for showing up in my life but I'm afraid he's too good for me for I'm a useless bum :( sometimes I wish I could just disappear in this world.. 

On 6/27/2016 at 4:04 PM, TheVisitors said:

Somehow I tot of Leslie kwok.

On this topic, no, never regret being dumped by a wrong person whom I ve given everything and who I tot will love me in return.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic