Male HQ

Journey of seeking for that partner

Guest MIND

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Salt&Pepper said:

I feel sad because I understand the sadness. It's not something that is easy to overcome. This sadness still hits me periodically like a craving for a cigarette even though I have already quit for some time now. It comes and it goes but less and less often.

LIke what TS wrote about "in your 70's", I witnessed a VERY old and frail man trying to experience intimacy with a young chap in the TV room at a gay sauna in Osaka. The young chap got up from the 1-seater sofa and try to run away and yet the old man attempted to chase after the young chap! At that moment, I remember feeling absolutely horrified and mentally told myself I will not let myself become that old man. Not to disrespect that old man, but that's not who I wanna be if I live to be 70 or 80.

I very well understand that the odds are stacked high against us. However, an older friend of mine found his partner at 50 and I feel so happy for him. It gives me hope even though I have made peace with the possibility that it may not happen for me. Life have so far been good to me so I shall continue to count my blessings and strive for it to be meaningful and happy in other ways.

Hope u will find that special someone soon bro. 

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 0:05 AM, mate69 said:

A lot of that innate 'sadness' comes from trying to chase after something ...like an elusive dream. Just that in this case, we have no idea often what exactly are we chasing after.

Are we chasing after the notion of love or looking to love and be loved? Relationships are elusive, yes, but do not let that reality sink you in. Instead, channel those feelings into something you enjoy doing and let your inner glow attract others to you. If so, then good. It's a bonus. If not, at least you know you have lived a day productively instead of feeling sorry for yourself. ☺

So true.. do plenty of community works or charity.. seeing people eyes glow with happiness brings ultimate sense of joy.. it feeds yur heart with warmth, positivity and sense of purpose. 

On 8/6/2016 at 4:46 PM, Carpenter said:

How many oldies above 40s still looking for their mate? Or have they given up on love n just looking for sex now.

Any 40 years old virgin, front or back, is plain spooky.

After hitting the BIG 4 O, consciously or otherwise, we have already chosen to whether incorporate SEX into our own life experience.

It is just not my style to practice selective amnesia.

It is one thing to know, another to feel.  May be there is one individual out there to perform the equation together.

Have been getting come-ons about once every other week since the New Year.     

On 31/07/2016 at 5:42 PM, Guest Loner said:

Hope is hope. But the reality is many of us will be alone in old age.

True. So do cherish our lives. I once heard an aj friend sharing with me, he aid he had lots of r s when he was younger but nothing came out good. He said he was choosy because he had the looks, the body, and the charisma. Now he's above 40, he said  hoped to settle down, but wasn't able to. He said it is his karma for hurting too many.

His story is a reminder for me that even though I have yet to find a true love, I shouldn't hurt my other half else karma will come. 

Guest Sharing bed

I have been thinking about this question for a long time.  Have you ever slept (sharing same bed) with the same man for at least 6 months without breaking off?  I think none has such experience. Please prove me wrong.

• Guest locked this topic