Male HQ

Most romantic things done to your partner

watever88

Hey guys! Do you mind to share ya all experience on the most romantic things you have done so far for your partner?

I shall start off with mine. 
As mentioned by my boyfriend, the most romantic thing i ever did to him was to surprise him in his birthday by booking a room in a resort. As usual, we had dinner first. Then i bring him over to a resort as i told him that i need to get stuffs from friends there. So he followed me to the room and found the room was empty but with a present on a bed. So to his surprise, he only realised that the room was for him. He told me he was not completely aware of it. And i prepared stuffs for him to overnight too. :)

So yeah, i guess that is the most romantic things i done for him.

What about you all? Do share with me! Thanks!

Guest First Love

The most romantic I have done to my partner was the day I asked him to become my husband.

We were in this luxury hotel having dinner, then after dinner, as usual, I said to him i need to have a walk to burn off the calorie. We walked slowly into a quiet part of the hotel, then I said why don't we can a photo together. So i went away asking the doorman to take a photo for us (actually it was video).

I got on my knee, take out the box and say " will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" He said yes, we hugged and kissed.

It was the day I asked him to marry me.

Guest Future Wife
10 minutes ago, Guest First Love said:

The most romantic I have done to my partner was the day I asked him to become my husband.

We were in this luxury hotel having dinner, then after dinner, as usual, I said to him i need to have a walk to burn off the calorie. We walked slowly into a quiet part of the hotel, then I said why don't we can a photo together. So i went away asking the doorman to take a photo for us (actually it was video).

I got on my knee, take out the box and say " will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" He said yes, we hugged and kissed.

It should be the husband kneeling and asking you to marry him.  Traditionally, wife don't kneel and propose de. 

Guest First Love
1 minute ago, Guest Future Wife said:

It should be the husband kneeling and asking you to marry him.  Traditionally, wife don't kneel and propose de. 

We are both men.

3 hours ago, Shinhao said:

@EasleyLim old school, I like it! :clap:Does he still have the tape? 

Lol, we only call it mixtape because we don't know what else to call it. It's technically on a thumbdrive, and exist as a Spotify playlist. So it's not exactly how one would referred to as a mixtape in traditional terms haha.

My 1st romantic moment with my handsome bf was he asked me to be his bf.

2nd romantic moment was he came and sent me off a flight in airport.

3rd romantic moment was we kissed on stage at Zirca sunday gay night.

4th romantic moment i played guitar and he sang a love song at east coast on wave breaker rock at night.

And there were many romantic moments.... the most funny one was i celebrated his birthday. We parked the car at a quiet part in a public carpark at siglap. we had a cake and lit a candle. After the birthday song and the candle blown. I lit the children spark stick. To my surprise the spark stick made a lot of smoke. And within minute, the car inside was full of smoke, i quickly winded down the window to let the smoke out. Passer-by all turned to see what happened. Luckily no one called Civil Defense. The unexpected thing in life is always memorable. Till these days, my bf and i will laugh whenever we talk about birthday celebration :D

Guest Romance
8 hours ago, loveseeker said:

My 1st romantic moment with my handsome bf was he asked me to be his bf.

2nd romantic moment was he came and sent me off a flight in airport.

3rd romantic moment was we kissed on stage at Zirca sunday gay night.

4th romantic moment i played guitar and he sang a love song at east coast on wave breaker rock at night.

And there were many romantic moments.... the most funny one was i celebrated his birthday. We parked the car at a quiet part in a public carpark at siglap. we had a cake and lit a candle. After the birthday song and the candle blown. I lit the children spark stick. To my surprise the spark stick made a lot of smoke. And within minute, the car inside was full of smoke, i quickly winded down the window to let the smoke out. Passer-by all turned to see what happened. Luckily no one called Civil Defense. The unexpected thing in life is always memorable. Till these days, my bf and i will laugh whenever we talk about birthday celebration :D

So many romantics here. ;)

When i applied anti white spot cream on his face for the first time, he blushed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 29 August 2016 at 1:59 PM, Guest First Love said:

i am happy for you :)

• Guest locked this topic