Male HQ

6 pack Vs tummy

Guest Guest

I am 1.75m. I currently weigh 66.50kg. My build is abv average and look much better the general population. I can have most ladies and men i wan. Of course there are some people who l can't get but that rarely happens.

I came to an age that i should think what do the public like...muscles or a tummy? Should i continue to build up my already fab body or should i build up a flabby tummy instead? 

What do you guys think?

Did you just reply to your own posting asking for your picture?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

6 minutes ago, snowball said:

If you really popular, you should not even have such thinking, cos you are busy dating with all type of guys and gals :) 

I want to know what do regular folks like you like.. my circle of friends os limited as how many elites are there? 

3 hours ago, iamziz said:

Did you just reply to your own posting asking for your picture?

He has always been doing so. Majority of the post these days are all created by the same person. 

Majority of the people will definately like 6 pacs than tummy lol. It is the difference between hard working and self control versus not doing anything and eat happily without thinking. Even when at older age can still have 6 pac but need greater self control on eating as there hardly any mentabolism left.

• Guest locked this topic