Male HQ

Differences between ...

lovehandle

this is for u to share on differences between eg saunas in HK v those in msia

differences btween men and women and of course including all time fav topics ie straight versus gay

so that we can one-look spot n discuss all differences, don't have to open a thread to discuss differences of tenants from various occupations or ctries

I think BW, space is getting really very very limited, so much info all around, and people tend to re create a new discussion each day(I m guilty of that)

I shall start with:

gays like to stare and observe certain parts/areas , and esp w the deadly(scary) stares(I felt very likely not a top - sorry)
stare till sometimes, I will wonder did I forgot to zip, why is he staring there

2) Men and ladies, the way a man eats v how a lady eats is totally diff in my opinion! men sometimes can just gorge down the food , enjoying it without any worries (maybe a gym goer may have), some female colleagues commented the way I m eating the biscuits is as though it is so yummy and it is just as good as how they portray it in advertisement,but they can only watch me eat, on diet most of them (& they are already quite slim)

3)
men again : (this I m not sure about ladies as I have not seen them doing it) I realised when men stripped , they tend to start w upper clothing ie shirts/tees and then to pants/jeans (bottom wear) , last underwear
for me , it is not in such a manner, it is usu pants/trousers, then undies, then upper clothing ...probably cos I don't have a muscular bod?

this seemed to be a fixed formula (not sure why though, probably brought up by our dads to change clothing in such a manner?)

probably those w sisters can share ...

4) no dffferences, when someone is akward, or feeling apologetic, be it ladies , straight or not

they will tend to start msging u with "Hi, how have u been?" or "Hello?"
in normal situation, they will just msg u with : Could u help me do...........can u go and get........

last, (for now)

China guys in the saunas - if they approach  u, if they happened to be top and u r a top too , they will continue to "play" with you(with your dick probably cos most tops should have a decent dick to play with)or at least tempt u to become a btm too(I overheard their conversations in sauna rooms too)
Or while sleeping they will still play with your dick, just that they are not too fussy in my opinion

some are also versatile enough too

Sg players - you have to go search deep inside  for good looks/muscles before the game begins

1) Straight men hardly take selfies/wefies(w other men) v Gays (incld doing it at a toilet/bathrm/locker rm) flashing their flesh and muscles

Straight men will never do it (excld forced by wives/gfs and females colleagues)

my female colleagues luv to take wefies, not sure why and I have had an old army boys gathering, none of them suggested to take a photo of how they have looked like
but among us (some are definitely gays probably would like to take, but have to endure )

pity those who didn't attend , no army grp photos for them, it has been so long since we saw one another

2) Have u tasted the differences between aged products v fresh/frozen?

many (esp older gen ) always believe that frozen meat is not as fresh as those bought fresh from wet market?
Now AGED beef - it s about how Japanese wanted to push food technology and frontiers
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/tokyoeye2020/20161012/
I like the cooking "wok" at 7min, so interesting
What do  u think about "aged" ? old or going bad?

• 3 weeks later...

any difference before and after sex? I have seen some tops while trying to top me (thinking I could be a btm) sounded slightly low pitch when  approaching me or in the midst of our romp  , but upon realising he cannot do much, we still hug one another but his voice became sharper a bit of a closer-to-woman's pitch?

Anyone experience such difference?

post here instead of creating separate posting - waste of space

• 2 weeks later...

men tend to scratch cock, or scratch that position even wearing a pants, didn't u notice that?

I doubt women will do that right? I once explained that that area of men has so much more bigger suf area hence.....easy to attract bacteria

and women love to use emoticons, I really cannot see the diffce like this one shared by GM