Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

7pm+ Thurs 18 April, last evening, while I was peeing at the urinal you opened your cubicle door to look at me. Was suprised to see a cute (barely 18yo) cool, lean and fair guy with a side-cropped hair. After you closed the cubicle door I went to the cubicle next to yours to jo. You looked over the partition to watch me jo. Could tell from your facial expression and eyes that you were jo too. When I was rock hard and ready to unleash my 2 weeks' load you signalled to jo for me understall. I returned the favour. Your tool was rather thick of average length. You then turned with your butt to the partition for me to tease your totally hairless smooth butt, balls and butthole while you jo. Only the first part of my middle finger entered cos your butthole was really very tight and didn't want to force it in or hurt you. 5 min into fingering, you jo more furiously and I could feel your butthole going into some kind of spasm. Your butthole closed and opened in quick succession allowing my middle finger to enter you fully while my other fingers teased your balls and butt area. In less than a minute you then started to hump hard against my middle finger which went in deep massaging your prostate while you jo with utmost urgency. Could now hear your heavy but controlled breathing in the quiet loo. You finally shot your load which was thick, partially creamy, partially clear with a very strong cum smell. Btw, if you're here HMU and I'll give you the "real thing" instead of my middle finger. Rest assured you'll be on cloud 9 when we're joined as one while banging with lots of lube. Deal?

Looks like Story!

13 hours ago, yuquidam said:

7pm+ Thurs 18 April, last evening, while I was peeing at the urinal you opened your cubicle door to look at me. Was suprised to see a cute (barely 18yo) cool, lean and fair guy with a side-cropped hair. After you closed the cubicle door I went to the cubicle next to yours to jo. You looked over the partition to watch me jo. Could tell from your facial expression and eyes that you were jo too. When I was rock hard and ready to unleash my 2 weeks' load you signalled to jo for me understall. I returned the favour. Your tool was rather thick of average length. You then turned with your butt to the partition for me to tease your totally hairless smooth butt, balls and butthole while you jo. Only the first part of my middle finger entered cos your butthole was really very tight and didn't want to force it in or hurt you. 5 min into fingering, you jo more furiously and I could feel your butthole going into some kind of spasm. Your butthole closed and opened in quick succession allowing my middle finger to enter you fully while my other fingers teased your balls and butt area. In less than a minute you then started to hump hard against my middle finger which went in deep massaging your prostate while you jo with utmost urgency. Could now hear your heavy but controlled breathing in the quiet loo. You finally shot your load which was thick, partially creamy, partially clear with a very strong cum smell. Btw, if you're here HMU and I'll give you the "real thing" instead of my middle finger. Rest assured you'll be on cloud 9 when we're joined as one while banging with lots of lube. Deal?

Really..... thought that was a dead place.... but nice to know...

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Dhoby ghaut NEL toilet
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic