Male HQ

Final Fantasy XV

friends36

8 minutes ago, Hanabishi said:

What I like best in the game - Gladiolus.  :redface: Constantly turned on while playing... ahahaha :lol:  I wished got topless costume or business suit.

YES YES YES. He's the hottest character that has ever graced the FF series. A close number two would be Balthier from FFXII (cant wait for the remastered version next year! hahaha).

Not sure if you guys agree on this... But the game is largely unbalanced. The sidequests boost your level and skills (via AP) really quickly and you end up clearly main quests a little too easily. Also, the recommended levels in some hunts are just nonsense. I'm level 50+ and I am still losing to 3 Necromancers (blood trees and night-time fighting aint helping one bit) and the one with 5 Coeurls. Those demonic kittens are killing everyone with some sick 1-hit-KO lightning bolts!

/screams and dies

7 hours ago, friends36 said:

YES YES YES. He's the hottest character that has ever graced the FF series. A close number two would be Balthier from FFXII (cant wait for the remastered version next year! hahaha).

Not sure if you guys agree on this... But the game is largely unbalanced. The sidequests boost your level and skills (via AP) really quickly and you end up clearly main quests a little too easily. Also, the recommended levels in some hunts are just nonsense. I'm level 50+ and I am still losing to 3 Necromancers (blood trees and night-time fighting aint helping one bit) and the one with 5 Coeurls. Those demonic kittens are killing everyone with some sick 1-hit-KO lightning bolts!

/screams and dies

Wa... your hype is real, you confirm drooling (mouth + dick) LOL!  I remember dying to those necromancers I think by 1 hit KO.  At that time I was wondering wtf killed me.  I haven encounter Coeurl yet slowly clearing hunts.  I just killed Adamantoise took like 20 min... the camera views are horrible in that battle.

This is one of the easiest FF to reach end game so far and super easy to level up and chill, I am a pretty hardcore FF fan myself.

I am using this AP farm link for fast AP farm. Damn nice!

Edited by Hanabishi

7 hours ago, andrewcoffee said:

Main story isn't the hardest. It's been like this for the early series as well. Wait until you try take on Omega Weapon or Adamantortoise. 

The Omega weapon is hard I used some help from reddit took it down in 10min.  Admantoise is much easier just larger HP pool :o  But the real horror comes from those 8 bonus dungeons I haven even clear... I only cleared the jumping puzzle dungeon pitioss ruins after end game.  Took bloody long.  Argh!

5 hours ago, andrewcoffee said:

Gladios is hot af! Ignis totally husband material hahaha! 

But my first choice is Nyx from the Kingsglaive movie. I'm more hyped when I know he is modeled after a real person (Johan Akan). Plus he's AJ too! *fanboyscream At least I stand a tiny chance to get fuck by him haha!

1118full-johan-akan.jpg

oh lord. what is this???? THIS IS TOO HOT HAHAHA

but seriously. the four friends are like a boyband, yeah of course, but they are also like a band of super gay friends. 

Noctis: the emo rich kid with tons of issues

Ignis: i mean seriously, which straight guy cooks such delicious meals even in the wilderness? and he sews Noctis' shirt too! WHAT?

Gladiolus: Hot AF Daddy. Very masc. But he keeps flirting with...

PROMPTO: your typical twink gay boy who is obsessed with selfies and also loves to flirt with top af, hot af daddy type like Gladiolus.

I painted Regalia to be hot pink to better suit this lovely bunch of "Queens of the Desert". HAHAHA

havent gone very far in the game. only at chapter 8 but the game is becoming a little repetitive :(

I miss fighting the Weapons from the previous series haha

9 hours ago, andrewcoffee said:

Gladios is hot af! Ignis totally husband material hahaha! 

But my first choice is Nyx from the Kingsglaive movie. I'm more hyped when I know he is modeled after a real person (Johan Akan). Plus he's AJ too! *fanboyscream At least I stand a tiny chance to get fuck by him haha!

1118full-johan-akan.jpg

Wa damn hot Nyx modeled from him.  Omg I want to eat both Gladios and his behemoth meat :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I find Cor very hot as well. Cor X Gladios hahaha.~

Edited by Hanabishi

2 hours ago, firereaver said:

Hmm I thought of getting the game but still can't get used to the battle system controls. Tried the Platinum Demo. Always got hit before I can dodge or warp away.

Platinum demo system controls was not that refine, actual game is much smoother.  If u happen to consider buying it, can always change the control settings in actual game.  There's A B and C to select from just make sure dun use A settings the default one... cos the buttons positioning makes it hard to block and attack at the same time. B and C controller settings are awesome.

*edited* If you are not a FF fan I would suggest to get it much much later when it is cheaper.  Story is kinda short and I felt that it was abit rushed.  Overall a very chill FF RPG, you can get insanely powerful in early game if you put in some casual effort.

Edited by Hanabishi

3 hours ago, andrewcoffee said:

yeah there are three different settings for you to choose. I personally favor B. The only complain I have is simply the hold and lock-on is kinda sluggish, if you release the R1 you'll be hitting random enemy :(

I normally hold the lock on button for me it is L1 then I press R1 (brings up the map) then I will exit the map back to combat.  I will then release L1.  Tiring to hold lock on for whole of battle sometimes.  It will permanently lock on to target.  Unless you perform techs.

Edited by Hanabishi

• 2 weeks later...

i just started the game and my process in the story line is very slow due to so many side quests avaliable, any suggestion to either focus on main story till complete and do sidequest post-endgame, or the sidequest is worth the time doing??

On 10/01/2017 at 5:22 PM, Lemonjuice said:

Finished the game after 96 hours. 100% trophy completion. Have not started any "menace beneath lucis" yet.

I am missing the fishing trophy to 100% lazy to grind, did u buy the special pack from PSN?  Try Pitoss dungeon first... watch youtube first lol...~

8 hours ago, Hanabishi said:

I am missing the fishing trophy to 100% lazy to grind, did u buy the special pack from PSN?  Try Pitoss dungeon first... watch youtube first lol...~

Ah fishing got my nerve too

Once you got the hang of it, it becomes fun. It is mostly about feeling the vibration (so you know if the fish will stop or about to start struggling), going with the fish and reeling as little, but as frequent as possible.

The comments from the other brothers during fishing is entertaining.

Gladio will say this when you fish a small fray: "Puny just like yours" LOL LOL

Prompto smiled up at Gladio before trailing his gaze down to Gladio’s thick cock. He held his breath, chest rising and halting visibly. He licked his lips slowly, trying not to look too enticed, but really. Who was he fooling? Gladio chuckled lowly and rubbed his thumb against the head of his cock.

“You’re looking eager, pup.”

Prompto laughed sheepishly. He closed his eyes briefly as he shrugged up a shoulder. “Well, you know.”

“I do know.” Gladio’s tone sounded fond, even as he squeezed his cock around its base. “C’mere, Prom.”

Prompto moved closer, doing well not to look too eager, and he came between Gladio’s legs. He nuzzled against the hand that stroked his cheek and tipped his head forward as Gladio threaded his fingers through the blond locks. “Open,” came the simple command and Prompto opened up his mouth, sticking out his tongue as well. He stared at Gladio’s cock through his lashes and shuddered bodily when it touched against his tongue. He moaned sweetly. Gladio rubbed his cock against Prompto’s tongue, stroking over it lazily. He flicked his wrist, batting his sex against his lover’s open mouth, delighting in the repeated slick sound.

archivesofourown

Wow, FFXV players! those who have completed the story, what's your take on it? Unfinished masterpiece? As much as I love the game, there are too many glaring holes and incomplete-ness in both the story and game content.. which is upsetting. Could have been one of, if not the best FF if they were given another half a year for development.

Unlike other FFs, the story is quite uneventful with many plot holes.

Although the Eos world is a masterpiece, where you can just play for hours doing dungeon, hunts, fishing, etc.., it is rather pointless and irrelevant after watching the (hanging) ending.

I think it is time to move on.

I hope FF VII will be a great remake.

I just finish FFXIII all 3 series till Lightning Return.. wonder how long have to wait before they release the PC version for XV.

The Movie FFVX was awesome

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

20 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

Jesus Christ, Costlemark is the worst dungeon ever, ugh.

AGREED! LOL I somehow managed to get the worst possible route on the maze.... I had to fight... EVERYTHING.  .. but it's still not as bad as Pitioss.

Lol I don't love the FFXV dungeons in general, but on the whole I still loved the game. Totally dig the lore and the mature story of brotherhood.. just tragic that so much was cut from it....   half of it taken out and made into a shitty CGI movie...  n having to have to watch anime short films to get character backstory. 

Edited by geoduckling

3 hours ago, geoduckling said:

AGREED! LOL I somehow managed to get the worst possible route on the maze.... I had to fight... EVERYTHING.  .. but it's still not as bad as Pitioss.

Lol I don't love the FFXV dungeons in general, but on the whole I still loved the game. Totally dig the lore and the mature story of brotherhood.. just tragic that so much was cut from it....   half of it taken out and made into a shitty CGI movie...  n having to have to watch anime short films to get character backstory. 

I had to fight 3 fire giant + snake lady 3 times before I found the correct way out T_T

Ramuh saved me on the 3rd time. Talk about divine intervention.

2 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

I had to fight 3 fire giant + snake lady 3 times before I found the correct way out T_T

Ramuh saved me on the 3rd time. Talk about divine intervention.

thats what happened to me...  what made it worse for me.... I triggered my summon on the 2nd last fight... thinking it was my last...  ....  so... yah.. u can imagine, haha

To those who are eager to know the full plot, I would suggest reading them up online. 

It will take ages for any DLC(if any) to cover up the plot holes.

The plot is solid, but it was delivered horribly... Such a pity.

There're a lot more to Ardyn... I can't believe how they didn't do his part well. :doh:

Edited by CordonBleu

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

On 1/23/2017 at 3:41 AM, CordonBleu said:

To those who are eager to know the full plot, I would suggest reading them up online. 

It will take ages for any DLC(if any) to cover up the plot holes.

The plot is solid, but it was delivered horribly... Such a pity.

There're a lot more to Ardyn... I can't believe how they didn't do his part well. :doh:

I would like to think that Tabata still did an amazing job considering what he was dealt with though. At some point during development, the full story of FFXV was meant to span 3 games.  After Tabata took over, Higher ups demanded that the game be released in 2016 as one game. So what we see now is a fragmented and severely cut story... told over an incomplete game.. a really bad CGI movie... anime shorts..  short prologue 'novels'....  it's really sad...  To call it an incomplete masterpiece is an understatement.. 

I love Ardyn's story... In fact he is probably my favourite FF villain of all time. Though not blatantly told, u could infer alot from his actions, which all makes sense in the end.. His motivations were clear enough for me. So utterly tragic yet he is probably one of the very few villains that managed to achieve his goals.

Edited by geoduckling

On 2/1/2017 at 0:00 AM, geoduckling said:

I love Ardyn's story... In fact he is probably my favourite FF villain of all time. Though not blatantly told, u could infer alot from his actions, which all makes sense in the end.. His motivations were clear enough for me. So utterly tragic yet he is probably one of the very few villains that managed to achieve his goals.

Actually I think Arydn's story is lame. Gladios sums it up pretty well; "And spite's all that's kept him going"

His goals are:

1. Kill the True King
  2. That's it
  3. That's literally the end of the list

He doesn't want to save the world in some twisted manner a la Seymour from FFX nor did he do what he did because he's batshit crazy and it amuses him like Kefka from FFVI. Ardyn makes his stance on the matter very clear and direct. He feels betrayed, he feels hurt, and he believes his revenge lies in killing off the Lucis Caelum bloodline and thus preventing the True King from ascending. This would completely wreck the plans of the Astrals who are the ones who he truly wants to harm. No better victory than denying them their end goal, regardless of the means it takes to reach it. 

Maybe it's just the storytelling but i don't feel bad or sad for him at all. His goal is to just get revenge and stick it to the Astrals who denied him ascension lol. How basic can you get with this kind of motivation?

On 2/2/2017 at 9:43 PM, EasleyLim said:

Ardyn? If so, you're gonna be seeing a lot of him lol. Just enjoy watching Gladios's ass when he runs :3

Im tired watching Noctis run..HAHA

as for Gladios..thats another story :3 I could just stare at him at the character screen

On 2/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, EasleyLim said:

Lol. On the surface, it seems it's just revenge that Ardyn wants, but why all the contradictory moves to HELP Noctis evolve and become the true king? His real motivation, is to break the cycle of kings. In other words, to end his own immortal life. He was tainted for being a healer, and then betrayed by the very gods that gifted him with powers. He suffers for centuries(therefore mocking the fact that noctis only had to 'sleep' for 10 yrs) In other other words, he is seen to be the bad guy, but he actually is the only bad guy who has ever achieved his goal.. which is to end his own life thereby ending a whole cycle of stupidity created by the Six.

We also see that he had alot of hatred for Lunfreya. Why? Because like him, she too had the power to heal the scourge, but unlike him, the powers take a toll on her(that's why she talks abt how her body is weakening) and she gets the BENEFIT of dying. He doesn't. He got tainted and has to live like that for eternity. ETERNITY  

So ya.... in a way he was planning for centuries for his own demise.. Suicide. . wayyyyyy more layered than your average I wanna destroy the world cos I'm crazy villain.

On 2/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, EasleyLim said:

His goals are:

1. Kill the True King
  2. That's it
  3. That's literally the end of the list

He doesn't want to save the world in some twisted manner a la Seymour from FFX nor did he do what he did because he's batshit crazy and it amuses him like Kefka from FFVI. Ardyn makes his stance on the matter very clear and direct. He feels betrayed, he feels hurt, and he believes his revenge lies in killing off the Lucis Caelum bloodline and thus preventing the True King from ascending. This would completely wreck the plans of the Astrals who are the ones who he truly wants to harm. No better victory than denying them their end goal, regardless of the means it takes to reach it. 

Maybe it's just the storytelling but i don't feel bad or sad for him at all. His goal is to just get revenge and stick it to the Astrals who denied him ascension lol. How basic can you get with this kind of motivation?

• 5 months later...

Finally managed to play the game. Chapter 6 just before setting sail. Level 38. Been doing side quest after side quest. Side quests seems neverending and repetitive but they do provide lots of gil.

Can't be bothered much with battle system. Just hack and slash, warp and run. Still not sure how Armiger, combos and link chain works. There always seems to be something that's needed to be pressed at the right time, right moment which I usually miss out and not sure if I can press anything else while it's executed.

• 1 month later...

Gameplay and OST is damn good. Story could be way better :/ Got totally pissed at the fact that the strongest summon was useless in this game >.<

#GateOfBabylon

Edited by Murasaki

What is [Courage]?
Its the power to overcome [Fear].

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.