Male HQ

Opposite attracts/ u & Your bf or partner's lifestyle

lovehandle

While there are similar threads, some are closed.

How do u and your partner/bf or even bff pair up or form a relationship esp when physically or the desires/stuff both of  u are interested are so diff?

Some love to comment on their partners' underwear e.g. too sloppy

Some (I think it is a lot ) just love to cook, excited when buying some equipment

How about u?

do u purposely look out for one who have exact same interests like  u only? I forgot to mention to some, the interests are only good looks and good looks, muscles n 8pecs, handsome and handsome, nothing matters anymore

How do u reconcile the difference? just like in the video? I m the type that like good systems /headphones while I think many into cooking equipment though I have no1 concrete in  life
Or is it one bothers to decorate the house/buy everything and decides everything just like a Japanese housewife/houseman , the other party will just go with it?

we share many common interests, yet at the same time we are pretty different. i go all crazy when i walked into kitchen ware shops (yes.. i'm one of those easily excitable guys when it comes to baking and cooking) and he gets all hyped up when we walk pass those box rental concept shops (he loves marvel, especially ant-man). i hate to be tickled and he hates it when i try to pluck his leg hair.. i guess for us, its pretty simple, we embrace our differences and we walk each other through our likes and dislikes (though on many many occasions, we still annoy the hell out of each other)

while most people i know will try to "correct" or change what we don't like about our partners, i think our difference is what makes the relationship special. of course it will be a plus to enjoy everything that your partner enjoys, but that will unlikely happen. embracing and accepting (you don't have to love it) his differences is probably your biggest love to him 

4 hours ago, vinc85 said:

we share many common interests, yet at the same time we are pretty different. i go all crazy when i walked into kitchen ware shops (yes.. i'm one of those easily excitable guys when it comes to baking and cooking)

while most people i know will try to "correct" or change what we don't like about our partners, i think our difference is what makes the relationship special. of course it will be a plus to enjoy everything that your partner enjoys, but that will unlikely happen. embracing and accepting (you don't have to love it) his differences is probably your biggest love to him 

so lomantic!!
and I like the bear pic!! bear bear is cute!!!!

See? I know I felt there are many into kitchen ware and cooking

I hate all marvel and superhero kind of movies...wow pluck hair, ouchhh!!!! he didn't give u a tight slap?
but I agree w u, no need to correct at all

but who will shower (the one who usu takes longer)1st?
I will  not think of shower if I don't need to go out just like in the video but some men just keep thinking of bathing and brushing teeth, not sure why though?
(Ok, for prayers' reasons- we need to properly dressup and clean up, that I respect)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

haha.. as you can see.. we each have our own "thing"!.. :)  usually shower together.. but i'll chase him out of the washroom first... i have a slightly higher obsession with cleanliness, i'll not allow him on the bed if he hasn't showered, he on the other hand is fine as long as he has perspired.. i snore sometimes and he's a light sleeper..

we accept and embrace each others flaws.. hahaha i guess if 2 parties want to enter into a lasting relationship, this is probably the very first obstacle (apart for already liking the person) that both need to overcome. cos if you can't accept his flaws now, let alone dealing with it for the rest of your life with him