Male HQ

MY HEART IS SO PAINFUL, I WISH TO DIE

i8i8

Being Old I can understand.  Once broken cannot fix, and time seems running out.  The young will not understand because they have plenty of time for trial & error in their relationship.  But for an old person,  when you eventually found someone, after 50 years of living, and that person seems like a perfect match in terms of everything that was par to your expectation, you jumped in on him without wanting to miss out.  The good thing was, he allowed you to jump onto him too.   Your final journey seems like a rainbow comes true.  You felt blessed, even a sour plum taste so sweet to you.   Your emotion stable, everyone  around you got affected by your bliss.   You began to plan ahead, charting all the journey till the very end with him.  You dream a lot and nothing is to be feared again.  Your purpose in life was met........one months, two month, 3 months,  things went well and going strong.  You knew you are not dreaming....

A year later,  he broke bad news to you.  It was like a judge passing a death sentence after your long honeymoon holiday.  People thought you could move on and pretended nothing has happened.  They wanted to smile and forget about it, your dream, your plan and the rest of your life. 

It is easier said than done.  I don't have an advice for you and it is only fair to allow you sometime to moan for as long as you feel like it.   Even than,  you are not the only one in Singapore who suffered such traumatic experiences.  Both the gay world and the straight world has it too.  The number of suicide and murder cases are not new on a yearly basis, due to love breaking up, jealousy and adultery.    May be, we gay people are just "lucky" to talk about it here, hoping someone will see or read,  or may be....like the above comments: time will heal all wounds in an imperfect world we live in.  Pray that next life, would be much better than this. 

Doesn't mean that old is worthless and lonely.

I've dated someone younger for months. When I proposed to move closer for a relationship, he rejected me and even blocked me on social media and WhatsApp. It's a shocking surprise to me because he kept telling me that I'm his type. 

It's a blow to my ego. But when I threw myself back into the gay apps market, I still find myself being favorited by many. Somehow, I became skeptical now. 

But the sweetest revenge was when he hit on me from my body pic and stats. I made him go round and round then played him out. I thought he learned his lesson but he again hi me on another apps. Again I played him round and round then played him out again.

This time I gave him hints and he probably figured out who I am.

From playing him round and round, I finally realised his shameless character. I don't just felt vindicated but glad that I've not invested too much feelings into such scum and getting heartache . The best revenge is to keep oneself fit and well groomed instead of wasting away in self pity. Nobody pity an old, wrinkled and out of shape uncle. Sometimes a little bit of narcissism is good for keeping oneself motivated.

Guest In the News
36 minutes ago, Guest Uncle 2 said:

Doesn't mean that old is worthless and lonely.

I've dated someone younger for months. When I proposed to move closer for a relationship,

Yesterday chinese newspaper showed a photo of 79yo granny in trouble, for having pestered a 23yo boy.  The boy is now asking for police protection because she kept messaging him flirtatiously.   That granny live so old and her image finally went down drain.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, Noomi Rapace said:

I am intentionally single most of the time. Get together with lonely friends only for chit chat, and have zichar.

Try not to go into serious dating nowadays as everyone is basically a switcher..  

If you get too serious, you will be injured the most.

Ever wonder why Singapore's birth rate is so low? That is the reason.

Too many divorces even after marriage.

Lots of heart breaks these days.

Love yourself first before you love others.

If you love others, do not will away your wealth so quickly without leaving some for your family.

It is a gift. Once you part a gift, it can't be return.

Life is not the end. One more day, you stay lonely. One more day, someone can date you out.

You are loved by the world. Just that you do not know it.

I am here writing to you, so that you feel better.

Anyway, if you need a chat, just pm me.

Agree with you! Everyone is a switcher or a time-waster.. And very important to love yourself before you love others

TS, stay strong and don't do something silly. It's not worth it, really...

Guest Lemmings

Yawn. Apologies for sounding cruel.

This is one of the often heard stories about a middle-aged lonely man finding "love" with SYT, Pei-du Ma Ma, Young Hottie Gay, etc, usually from some third world CUNTRY or scrap-the-barrel society "trash". THen this man will first "open his heart", then "open bank account"...

After getting sucked high and dry, the new "soul-mate" will come up stories "oh, sorry I found someone who is my dream lover", or other excuses, ADIOS and F**K off. 

Isnt there another very recent posting about a young Indon lover who moved on to his new love after making use of his "soul-mate" for free lodging and probably expenses? 

31 minutes ago, Guest In the News said:

Yesterday chinese newspaper showed a photo of 79yo granny in trouble, for having pestered a 23yo boy.  The boy is now asking for police protection because she kept messaging him flirtatiously.   That granny live so old and her image finally went down drain.

What's your point??

In my case, it's he who kept messaging me and I made him go round and round by saying maybe...nice hmmm...maybe, haha.

Too much can be disastrous,that imply to have too many feed back.Find a healing method that can changed the way to feel about it.We are never alone whether in mortal or immortal world.Find some food that may bring out the bright side,going to place that can make out the smile.

5 hours ago, Guest Me Old said:

Being Old I can understand.  Once broken cannot fix, and time seems running out.  The young will not understand because they have plenty of time for trial & error in their relationship.  But for an old person,  when you eventually found someone, after 50 years of living, and that person seems like a perfect match in terms of everything that was par to your expectation, you jumped in on him without wanting to miss out.  The good thing was, he allowed you to jump onto him too.   Your final journey seems like a rainbow comes true.  You felt blessed, even a sour plum taste so sweet to you.   Your emotion stable, everyone  around you got affected by your bliss.   You began to plan ahead, charting all the journey till the very end with him.  You dream a lot and nothing is to be feared again.  Your purpose in life was met........one months, two month, 3 months,  things went well and going strong.  You knew you are not dreaming....

A year later,  he broke bad news to you.  It was like a judge passing a death sentence after your long honeymoon holiday.  People thought you could move on and pretended nothing has happened.  They wanted to smile and forget about it, your dream, your plan and the rest of your life. 

It is easier said than done.  I don't have an advice for you and it is only fair to allow you sometime to moan for as long as you feel like it.   Even than,  you are not the only one in Singapore who suffered such traumatic experiences.  Both the gay world and the straight world has it too.  The number of suicide and murder cases are not new on a yearly basis, due to love breaking up, jealousy and adultery.    May be, we gay people are just "lucky" to talk about it here, hoping someone will see or read,  or may be....like the above comments: time will heal all wounds in an imperfect world we live in.  Pray that next life, would be much better than this. 

Y not strive for no more next life instead?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

15 hours ago, Guest In the News said:

That's what you think. I applaud the granny for knowing what she wants and going for it. Maybe it's sickening to some but who are we to judge. There is no smoke without fire and you only hear the 23 yo's POV. What had he done to get the granny's attention and for her to send those flirtatious messages?  Again, no smoke without fire. 

16 hours ago, Guest In the News said:

the old granny has the right to love, but too bad picked the wrong guy

Don't get it wrong.Is not saying to be restricted for wanting to go for a massage to feel insecure about it.Still can be emotional as whom supposed to be.Just like me,i am also rather a conservative babe kangaroo.Hiding in the pocket surrounded by the warmth,craving for that puppy romance in love.Just think that home base massage is rather risky,as i knew the uncontrollable desire of falling into one.

6 hours ago, Guest Love said:

the old granny has the right to love, but too bad picked the wrong guy

Pick about her age should be fine, but someone the age of her grandson? 

5 minutes ago, Guest oh no said:

Pick about her age should be fine, but someone the age of her grandson? 

If that old nanny pick someone her age....that might be Love.

If that old nanny pick someone that can be her grandson, what she see in him is Lust.

Simple logic like that, is no brainer lor. 

53 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

If that old nanny pick someone that can be her grandson, what she see in him is Lust.

May be a young cock juice will make her young again?

23 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

Many rich old men have young beautiful wives.  Lust for love and lust for money. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/09/2017 at 2:43 PM, i8i8 said:

Thank you all for your kind concern.  i learn a big and painful lesson:  better to treat all masseurs as service providers, that's all.  After service, leave.  

Don't mind me saying. Y do u wanna go for hot guys half your age?

Y don't u consider average looking guys near your age who like u for who u r but not what u have?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, fab said:

Don't mind me saying. Y do u wanna go for hot guys half your age?

Y don't u consider average looking guys near your age who like u for who u r but not what u have?

i didn't intentionally go after him.  As we talked and shared our ups and downs in life and work during and after massage, i found we had so much in common and no generation gap.  We went for meals together etc, the time spent together stabilised my life and got over my mid-life crisis.  i therefore in return wanted to help him achieve his goal in life which he did share with me.  i realised how much i cared for him as a soulmate later.  i guess human feelings grow this way.    

Just now, HydroNaut said:

Go watch "Romance of the 3 Kingdom" and see the story behind this proverb.

In short: A willing executor,  A willing victim

Wahlau....you 50yo never heard of this famous verse meh? :huh:

The 2nd and 3rd phrase yes but not the 1st phrase hence i wondered what it meant.

Guest guestsober

There is no method in teaching eq.When you head on to home base massage is already a place to tone down your heart.Certainly,your mind have already blown away by the comfort of privacy.Of course lots of influencial sweet reccomendation from blowing thread of how gd whosover are.Deep inside you,you have just being brainwash and i bet lots of intimacy during the whole process.However,i do know gravity can't forget so it pull you back to the ground again.My style,i avoid drinking the tea and rush back after the whole thing.

4 hours ago, i8i8 said:

i didn't intentionally go after him.  As we talked and shared our ups and downs in life and work during and after massage, i found we had so much in common and no generation gap.  We went for meals together etc, the time spent together stabilised my life and got over my mid-life crisis.  i therefore in return wanted to help him achieve his goal in life which he did share with me.  i realised how much i cared for him as a soulmate later.  i guess human feelings grow this way.    

Crudely put, it simply sounds like your one sided wishful thinking per what u have said earlier.

He is nothing but a gold digging user.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Talk so much if you really that good.How come i don't get to know you but a masseur.What is your brain made of and do you think you deserve any feedback.Both cheap and belong to the same category.

13 minutes ago, i8i8 said:

i don't know, i feel he sends mixed signals.  

What he sends is not important.

What u wanna interpret is more important.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 9/12/2017 at 11:53 PM, fab said:

What he sends is not important.

What u wanna interpret is more important.

Well when i told him that despite our age difference surprisingly i don't feel the generation gap and we get along so well and he tells me "got generation gap meh" how not to feel accepted right?  

Edited by i8i8

8 hours ago, mamamia said:

With humans, there is no 100% true love. So don't give your heart 100% to any human being. Have some reservations. Love God most, followed by humans in general and also love yourself to know how to take good of your well being. 

To me, you do this if you think all people are fakes and not sincere and true.  To the person who is completely sincere and true, if we do not reciprocate to be 100% sincere and true, that can be so hurtful.  So this is the irony:  on the one hand you want to protect yourself, yet on the other hand, when the other party appears to be sincere and true (and you did not know it is fake), you will want to reciprocate the feeling, right? 

Edited by i8i8

Whatever the case may be (true friendship/relationship or not), for your personal health and growth, it is my opinion that you should let it go and start your own healing. Dwelling on it will yield no outcome and may prevent you from happiness or even finding love again. Close it.  Lesson learnt. Be happy. Live your life. 

1 hour ago, dannny said:

Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you,

feel sorry for him because he gave up someone who would never given up on him.

My dear....this is a world that depends on how much more you can GIVE ($$$$), gone are the days where emotions are treasure more.

Take this instance for example, if not for the looks and physique attraction that the lad had, you will know who will be giving up on who.

Not wrong on the lad behaving this way. Think of this way, the lad had something that the TS dun have now.

But the lad can have what TS have given time that he keep sponging on them.

Dun keep staying home and watching unrealistic drama that Mediacorps is producing that can even make a Ugly Zoe Tay turn into a beautiful swan.

Get real. 

By the way, the war might be upon us if U.S choose to start the war on South Korea. Time to tighten up the purse string, if wanna be MBs/Masseurs or grab a Sugar Daddy, better act fast or else later recession here no more clienteles/target. :D

Edited by HydroNaut

How about let the comic had an astoroid and create a supernova.Don't have the need to tighten and just leave this thread alone.Why drag so many impossibility of pre assumption.Make it go ohh ohh ohh.....boom boom boom even brighter than the moon moon moon.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:24 PM, HydroNaut said:

My dear....this is a world that depends on how much more you can GIVE ($$$$), gone are the days where emotions are treasure more.

Take this instance for example, if not for the looks and physique attraction that the lad had, you will know who will be giving up on who.

Not wrong on the lad behaving this way. Think of this way, the lad had something that the TS dun have now.

But the lad can have what TS have given time that he keep sponging on them.

Dun keep staying home and watching unrealistic drama that Mediacorps is producing that can even make a Ugly Zoe Tay turn into a beautiful swan.

Get real. 

By the way, the war might be upon us if U.S choose to start the war on South Korea. Time to tighten up the purse string, if wanna be MBs/Masseurs or grab a Sugar Daddy, better act fast or else later recession here no more clienteles/target. :D

Wow is this world like that now, only $$$$ talks and no more genuine friendship or relationship?  i'm shocked.

i am not attracted to him due to his physical attributes although he is pleasant looking.  i don't mix easily because i am an introvert but somehow i had no problem easily communicating with him happily and the warmth that i felt (and i assumed he felt too because we were chatting quite a lot) - the connection was really comfortable to me.  That is the main reason i have been reluctant to cut our relationship but he wanted to cut completely, that's why i felt suddenly so empty and disrupted.

To be fair, he did not sponge me for any money.  In fact he refused to accept my extra payment to him and on several occasions even offered to pay for drinks and the smaller meals we had together.  i had no problem with that because i knew he wanted to save money and i thought he contributed fairly to the relationship.  As i said, that's why i respected him so much and wanted to help him as best as i could but he rejected because his "love" appeared.   

Edited by i8i8

Guest Aunty Sam
4 hours ago, i8i8 said:

Wow is this world like that now, only $$$$ talks and no more genuine friendship or relationship?  i'm shocked.

There is genuine relationship and most of them take YEARS to build.  For instance,  you grown up together with a childhood mate, schoolmate, campmate, workmate, longtime neighbour,  even cousin.  All of these group could develop into possible LT relationship because of decade long familiarity from their background to lifestyle to the extend both felt extremely comfortable and inseparable.   In your case, it is very short for a reason: one night stand,  transactional, suana fun,  cubicle fun, cruising fun....etc   I didn't not say it is not possible but the chance staying with them long term could be as challenging as someone who knew you for decade.  My advice is go for the familiar territory rather than the unchattered ground.  

• Guest locked this topic