Male HQ

Do you get nervous when your friends/colleagues ask you to lend them your mobile phone?

CKW

Do you get nervous when your friends/colleagues ask you to lend them your mobile phone?

For example, you have gay-oriented pictures and/or gay apps on your phone, and you don't want others to know. But one day, your friend/colleague lost his/her phone, and wants to borrow your phone for an urgent call.

Have you ever been in such a situation? How did you handle it? Is there a tactful way to say "no" to your colleague/friend?

2.jpg

I recently joined this company, its my new job and i was barely 2 weeks there(1st week training- lectures). So i was asking for wifi connection on my second week. My new colleague which was a girl age 21 took my phone and was logging in using her psw for me. And my god bro msg me... 'So did you use condom?' To my surprise, she was so calm and continue log in for me. My heartbeat was like so fast but i act like it just a joke question. Best timing ever.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Recently I was at PC Show. There was a stall selling mirror screen cast. I was there seeing the demo, then the seller asked me to use my phone to try. I didn't think much and wanted to try out my mobile too. After successfully mirror cast my phone screen onto the 42" LCD TV I turned on my browser and blowing wind website pop out. I was shocked and quickly shut the page. I think many onlookers saw it despite I quickly shut it :D 

I'm not afraid of straight people borrow my phone because I hide the dirty things in the last page.

But I very dulan the gay sex friends. Sometimes I go toilet I leave phone on table, they check my phone and they know exactly how to find the dirty things. All the dirty things I talking with other tops and some fuck pics with my hole opened, he saw.

It's not that I mind him seeing my open hole since he already used it for fun already. It's he finding out my other tops and reading the dirty things I let them do to me so slutty ones. That broke my good image to him and like I lied to him before. But who bottom never act virgin before, right?

Last time I lazy to use password. Now I use password but sometimes I still forgot to lock after use.

Guest guest xyz

It all depends on how well i know the person.

If it a colleague i will just say  i'm uncomfortable to lend them.

However if they are friends who goes out with me i have no problem lending them.

12 hours ago, clement_c said:

I recently joined this company, its my new job and i was barely 2 weeks there(1st week training- lectures). So i was asking for wifi connection on my second week. My new colleague which was a girl age 21 took my phone and was logging in using her psw for me. And my god bro msg me... 'So did you use condom?' To my surprise, she was so calm and continue log in for me. My heartbeat was like so fast but i act like it just a joke question. Best timing ever.

Well, that message only gives away that you are sexually active. Doesn't say that you are gay or str8... Considering that the average guy or gal in Singapore is sexually-active by their 20s, I guess it is quite normal.

Слава Україні!

17 hours ago, clement_c said:

I was thinking the same as Sgmaven above: probably your colleague thought (if she saw the message) that you were sleeping with your girlfriend  :D

Not necessary that condom usage means that you are gay.

Edited by CKW

12 hours ago, clement_c said:

Lucky your god brother msg you, did you use condom not ask you how was your blowjob on the guy last night?! Use condom can means str8 sex also, so no need to scare.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Lucky your god brother msg you, did you use condom not ask you how was your blowjob on the guy last night?! Use condom can means str8 sex also, so no need to scare.

yeah it was lucky. But i did ask my colleague why she so calm, she say she thought it was just some conversation. Then i mentioned it was Real.. but with a girl i date w. hahaha. 

Guest young_prof

My team mate who is really close to me is a straight guy (he dont know im gay). he always gonna look at my phone whenever there is noti maybe he is trying to catch me if im gay , so once there is a multiple tinder noti in my phone (named: bryan messaged you, lucas messaged you, andrew messaged you etc. :))) then i suddenly grab it and put it face down and i dont know if he saw it. later on i always put my phone face down and always dont lend him my phone till he brought it up: " why u always keep your phone away from me like your hiding something from me" hahahahaha i just said yes im hiding something from you lol.

My mobile and PCs... totally clean. It takes discipline. Sometime it is not that you worry to be caught out but it is just not a good thing to be found out you frequent notti sites, engaging in activities that does compromise your status at work or be caught by love ones. People tend to get nosy and once they know, they can not be made to "un-know" It is just not worth it on so many levels.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic