Male HQ

SG Bi guy Ashry Owyong Cheating SAGA

Guest STB

Some of you probably remember Ashry Owyong for the ACS waterpolo uniform video scandal.

Well it seems he has been going about cheating lots of girls of money and sex, one (or more) guy too...

https://dayre.me/Klowheee/i9YRK5ku5R

He was always with a older and fat pinoy pilates instructor for quite a long time, I thought he turned gay.

But actually all this time he's just been sponging off many girls and that pinoy guy. Using their cars, getting transport money, buying branded stuff.

So he's actually straight and just gay-for-pay. On hindsight it should have been apparent, the photos of him in bed with the pinoy, his eyes are always closed. I don't think even gay men can stand to look at that guy...

Guys AND gals should probably avoid him unless you don't mind being fleeced.

Guest BankerHunk
2 hours ago, Guest ohmy~~ said:

Just to share, I had a similar encounter last year. Way too similar. Took me many months to heal. I recently wrote about it briefly here:

I did not expect my post to unravel more of his hidden deeds which continued until now. It is however a good revelation to people whom he continues to prey on and cheat.

Leopards never changes it spots.

From the blogger’s unfortunate encounter, we can all tell the trump card that these cheaters love to use is the cooked-up excuse that they are being maligned and thereby played victim to try to continue the lifestyle.

Very difficult not to get fleeced by him.

I admit.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

out of the many many pics, 

i only find this two of him hot.

the rest he looks a bit pinoy,

or like a bit old, receding hairline?

can't believe he is only mid 20s,

i thought he is mid 30s.

i guess the fuxkboy life takes

its toll - it's not easy hustling and cheating.

C7mdBcgTw6Nsn6LOncbj.jpg

uAL8dyKDtukcjVEY3r8d.jpg

i do feel sorry for the girl,

it sucks being lied to, and

prob his is where the majority

of her hurt lies.

but seeing that she is an influencer,

and can even spin this experience into a click-baity post,

i think she will be fine lah.

meanwhile, will keep a lookout for this player.

no wonder these days, i notice these type of guys

checking out other guys, even when out with their girlfriends.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

The Mobilus Crossfit gym near Clark Quay he works out at for FREE, the owners are a bunch of “bisexuals” who are married or attached to fake “wives” and “gfs”. These people move around in syndicates these days. People without a single digit IQ and some life experiences will be able to tell. BEWARE!

I just finished reading this while waiting for my colleague to finish an office errand. This shit is even more intriguing than an episode of Tanglin.

31 minutes ago, Guest Beware said:

The Mobilus Crossfit gym near Clark Quay he works out at for FREE, the owners are a bunch of “bisexuals” who are married or attached to fake “wives” and “gfs”. These people move around in syndicates these days. People without a single digit IQ and some life experiences will be able to tell. BEWARE!

How do you know this? Any tea to spill?

27 minutes ago, Guest Stupid said:

He’s got those creepy gay eyes. You can tell he is not straight. Girls are so dumb these days.

LOL what even! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Eujiboo said:

Ashry is definitely a cute guy but he's pretty old news. Never knew his sexuality but he's most likely bi and idk the relationship thing I guess its just what works for him.

This blog is dated

Wednesday, 27 Dec 2017

fresh from oven.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guys train for 6 packs to sleep with many gals.

Or guys for gays 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Pathetique
2 hours ago, Guest Stupid said:

He’s got those creepy gay eyes. You can tell he is not straight. Girls are so dumb these days.

Girls once they see that body and DICK start to lose all brain cells and delude themselves into thinking this giant baby they are nursing will one day become their husband. PATHETIQUE much!

15 minutes ago, Guest Pathetique said:

Girls once they see that body and DICK start to lose all brain cells and delude themselves into thinking this giant baby they are nursing will one day become their husband. PATHETIQUE much!

Gays want to bend a straight arrow while girls want to straighten a bended arrow! :frustrated:

Guest 摸摸查查
2 hours ago, Butterscotch said:

I just finished reading this while waiting for my colleague to finish an office errand. This shit is even more intriguing than an episode of Tanglin.

How do you know this? Any tea to spill?

LOL what even! :lol:

Oops. How I know this? The guys are all kinda "meh sporty" but their wives and gfs look old and shrivelled up like dried prunes. I've seen them and had non-sexual encounter with one of the founders in a "normal" setting. He is definitely not straight, not even that sporty in the first place, but he and a few reservice buddies from NDU started Mobilus Crossfit together, using it like a spider web to ensnare and get close to all the other bisexual, straight and not so straight sporty men, many of whom highly eligible expatriates.

Guest 摸摸查查

Some of these girls are potential screen sirens crying bloody murder like they were some sacred virgins. I'm sure the sex must have been satisfying for those with half a brain to act stupid for this long. It is not that the cheater is so smart to five-time a bunch of helpless fools. Is they closed one eye to play, now that the novelty (and their patience) had worn out, they conveniently laid the blame on him to play victim, making themselves look so 可怜 for others' sympathy. 一方愿打,一方愿挨,难道不是两方都你情我愿才会有那么多故事可以说?哈哈

Ashry isn't even that good-looking. Sorry haha >< Anyone also feels the same?

Anyway looks aside if what we read is indeed true, wow... what a jerk.

Love really is blind. He's definitely not the only one of his kind out there. Be careful, guys.

Guest 摸摸查查

I dare say some of the influencers are doing the expose for more attention, they were not really that sad. The guy is no angel but became their pawn. They really knew how to make use of one another to the maximum degree!

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's fast. Wonder how long it will be before the fundamentalist right focus on the 1 guy he had a relationship instead of the other 3 (or more) girls. Won't be too long or far fetched from there, for them to justify an anti-LGBT attitude. 

whoever that guy is & was, he will cause the downfall of the LGBTQ community while u folks can carry on & cry father cry mother at the govt abt removing 377A.. then u cannot blame the folks out there wanting to hang someone from the LGBTQ community. The girl is beautiful yes, her sense of fashion may not be everyone's palate.. but at the end of the day, u folks want a man who is abt to 5 times u behind u r back..?? I wonder if the bf found out, what would happen. 

since his bf's pic is exposed.. and this news is now circulating online.. the govt won't close any eye on this.. they will lie low, wait for the right moment to persecute each & everyone in the LGBTQ community. 

Edited by Zackling

wow. Is there a need for the so-called "influencer" and the other media who picked up on her post to shame him? 

Everyone of us have done bad things and we've all been tricked or hurt before. We all have our reasons, and we usually believe ourselves to be victims.

But by publicly naming this man who "cheated" her, she isn't any better. So what if he is really a liar-playboy--cheater? Using her "influencer" platform in an attempt to destroy the man, she is being vindictive and malicious. 

Remembering that this man has a "lawyer" sister who sent out warning letters to anyone who dared to repost his scandal video, perhaps we can look forward to a courtroom-sequel to her drama? 

9 minutes ago, Guest lyra said:

wow. Is there a need for the so-called "influencer" and the other media who picked up on her post to shame him? 

Everyone of us have done bad things and we've all been tricked or hurt before. We all have our reasons, and we usually believe ourselves to be victims.

But by publicly naming this man who "cheated" her, she isn't any better. So what if he is really a liar-playboy--cheater? Using her "influencer" platform in an attempt to destroy the man, she is being vindictive and malicious. 

Remembering that this man has a "lawyer" sister who sent out warning letters to anyone who dared to repost his scandal video, perhaps we can look forward to a courtroom-sequel to her drama? 

Real sister? Really lawyer? 

Dont know what to believe in this soap drama.

She's smart to be able to utilise her means to let others know. So what if she's malicious? She wasn't the one that cheated in this relationship. Lol the other girls might not have the chance to spread news about this cheating asshole. 

Good job :))

Edited by Fakenamealert
Grammar

• G_M changed the title to SG Bi guy Ashry Owyong Cheating SAGA
  • Guest locked this topic