Male HQ

High Tea Frenzy

Guest IILuvia

Guest IILuvia

As a food enthusiast, a guy who likes trying out different cuisine especially buffet. I was obsessed with anticipating Long hours meal alongside with like minded companionship, always in search for the hungry ones. Induging in effortlessly and freshly done,replenished hot served food. And I just like how all plates of unique cuisine forming up like an Olympic of many different varieties of dishes to feel spoile for. Name it, you will get it.

Recently, due to the in conjunction of near end festive season. I have quite a few rounds of high tea and local acclaimed, best international buffet  in a row. However, I do noticed the high tea crowd seems shranking like how it was not used to be. In which, making up only 8 to 10 tables inclusive of foreigners and family as whole. Much are of chunky groups of gay guys, suspecting to be! Thinking what has it been for high tea now to diminish. And how to subdue on the patrons like it ever used to be in awaited queue. Too share what are the few of the must go! Very nice ehh!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.