Male HQ

Strictly for Married Guys

Teckie

Hi like to make and meet new chatty buddy. Preferably a buddy of body weight 75kg and more as i like huggable body :). A buddy to meet up for meal, coffee, casual hugging and not into anal. I am 48/170/83/bi/married/discreet. Please PM me , hope to hear from you .....:)

On 5/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, joncs said:

Any straight? I straight too, but fantsize i watch my gf fuck by others, or sucking others cock. Sometime when i very horny, i will imagine i am her too, with firm neh neh n tight young body molested by men. 

I have the same fantasy here. So I try making it a reality :)

1 hour ago, ProMouth said:
Katong/Marine parade /Joo Chiat

try my mouth that is “designed” to serve any juicy horny hard cock with sincere pleasurable effort Chi 38 170 68 100% straight behaving
  •  

I’m keen

1 hour ago, Peperolikes said:

any married guys here?

Yes, of course. 

Can host this week, 22-24 May (Tue-Thu), as wife will be away on work trip.

Location is Bedok. Available timings: 22/5 after 9pm (unless you are into threesome), 23/5 after 7pm, 24/5 7-10pm. 33 chn btm 174 72. Prefer slim to average build, no chub no stocky. Prefer someone with whom I can easily communicate - ideally Chinese and around my age group, but otherwise no huge age/race bias, as long ability to fuck is not affected.

Raw highly preferred, condom not provided, bring your own if you want safe. Not into kiss/cuddle, I prefer to go str8 into action.

Also open to late night fun at rooftop garden on top of MSCP next to my block on any night, provided I'm awake and available and I see ur msg in time.

7 hours ago, kazefuku said:

Can host this week, 22-24 May (Tue-Thu), as wife will be away on work trip.

Location is Bedok. Available timings: 22/5 after 9pm (unless you are into threesome), 23/5 after 7pm, 24/5 7-10pm. 33 chn btm 174 72. Prefer slim to average build, no chub no stocky. Prefer someone with whom I can easily communicate - ideally Chinese and around my age group, but otherwise no huge age/race bias, as long ability to fuck is not affected.

Raw highly preferred, condom not provided, bring your own if you want safe. Not into kiss/cuddle, I prefer to go str8 into action.

Also open to late night fun at rooftop garden on top of MSCP next to my block on any night, provided I'm awake and available and I see ur msg in time.

U go raw when u are married W wife?? 

On 5/14/2018 at 2:19 PM, bfcs77 said:

Any top  bi/married man stay near amk. Place is free tonight. Pls pm me if u need to bj/fuxk. 

joe here at toa payoh

On 5/22/2018 at 11:11 AM, Hisupz said:

19 chn 171 61 here

I see that u r seeking for similar. Dun u think u r in the wrong forum topic?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic