Male HQ

Why men who are attached are more sincere and friendlier than single guys when it comes to online communication

Guest Gettow

Guest Gettow

Have you guys noticed whenever you are chatting online in any gay apps or social media, those who already have a boyfriend are more relax to talk with, sincere, no hang ups and more real.

But single guys tends to be more complicated, sometimes difficult to talk with, a lot hang ups, very superficial and not really sincere and will just gone when you dont reply, sometimes they only answer on word like yes, hi, of course, ic.

Is it should be the other way around? just wondering....

• 6 months later...

Dont blame the singles!

They have to be aware of falling for attached people/ married guys. Constant lookout for danger signs; conatant check on own feelings.

My single fren had affair with an attached guy. The guy wants sex and good company, likes chatting n cuddling a lot. But theres only so much heart that my fren can pour. He has to constantly manage.his feelings. Otherwise he feels he might slowly fall for the guy.

Edited by auscent

3 hours ago, auscent said:

Dont blame the singles!

They have to be aware of falling for attached people/ married guys. Constant lookout for danger signs; conatant check on own feelings.

My single fren had affair with an attached guy. The guy wants sex and good company, likes chatting n cuddling a lot. But theres only so much heart that my fren can pour. He has to constantly manage.his feelings. Otherwise he feels he might slowly fall for the guy.

Yes indeed, the singles could be unsure because they have to consider a lot of things like how to approach or if the other party is sincere. On the other hand, those attached may be chatting in a more relaxed manner because they are confident they have nothing to lose since they already have a partner.

Guest Solamio
1 hour ago, Alponsu said:

Yes indeed, the singles could be unsure because they have to consider a lot of things like how to approach or if the other party is sincere. On the other hand, those attached may be chatting in a more relaxed manner because they are confident they have nothing to lose since they already have a partner.

Unfortunately true.

They are only looking for quick sex otherwise they can eat at home.

We singles are more desperate for release. We hope to get a good guy but sometimes no fish, prawn also can.

No relationship, only sex also can. After the attached guy finished, he can merrily go back to his partner. We single have to look for another one again. It gets kind of tiresome.

Guest Solamio
On 7/10/2018 at 10:39 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Good guys are either attached, married, in heaven or still a young kid. The remaining you know ah...

Appear too often on the gay apps and we singles appear to be 剩男。

No more bargaining power left, even know he's attached also no choice.

During sex is 任人宰割。

On 7/10/2018 at 10:32 AM, Guest Gettow said:

Have you guys noticed whenever you are chatting online in any gay apps or social media, those who already have a boyfriend are more relax to talk with, sincere, no hang ups and more real.

But single guys tends to be more complicated, sometimes difficult to talk with, a lot hang ups, very superficial and not really sincere and will just gone when you dont reply, sometimes they only answer on word like yes, hi, of course, ic.

that's the reason why they are already attached?

Guest Candy Boy

A small boy with candies in hand is always happier than a boy with none.   This is called the secured vs the insecurity.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, repressednerd said:

There’s a reason why those guys are attached, and also another reason why the uncoupled ones are still not able to find someone.

#personalityproblem

Exactly.

Attached and never tired of cheating.

uhm. attached people in social media r just looking for friends ba. cause they r commitment? i guess? hahahah

single people usually wanna find fun more ba ?

16 hours ago, Guest lah said:

Attached and still go on-line to communicate... with who? :wacko:

What kind of attachment?

Sincere to who? 

Agree. This atrached guy i once knew wants good sex and great company. Wtf. Must be missing heaps in his relationship.

12 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

The singles continue to be single due to many reasons of themselves of the time

If singles are so psychotic why market still has attached players? How many topics in forum is about attached but no sex/how to have 3some with bf/etc? If being attached satisfies all ur needs, why still want others including singles company?

Point is: many remain single becos of circumstances. 

19 minutes ago, auscent said:

If singles are so psychotic why market still has attached players? How many topics in forum is about attached but no sex/how to have 3some with bf/etc? If being attached satisfies all ur needs, why still want others including singles company?

Point is: many remain single becos of circumstances. 

You have to ask those who are attached but still looking for singles. I'm attached monogamously for >3years with my cute bf :wub:

I'm not saying singles are psychotic, they have their own mindsets and there is nothing wrong being single either. Most of the time, they yearn for a bf but couldn't or for some reasons don't want due to many reasons...

19 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I'm not saying singles are psychotic, they have their own mindsets and there is nothing wrong being single either. Most of the time, they yearn for a bf but couldn't or for some reasons don't want due to many reasons...

Simple reason: Don't want to be with maggots that are craving for irresponsible sexual activities yet still gave fake excuses of matured attached looking for friends and expect everyone to be pathetic, desperate and three years old.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.