Male HQ

emotional ride

bitchy

First scenario - he is not your exclusive boyfriend

Maybe he was just not into you. This is fine @bitchy, the purpose of dating is finding different kinds of people and knowing them. Think of this episode as a positive, he is not your Mr. Right . Also please do not expect unless both of you became officially exclusive as boyfriends. From your story, you did not say if he was already your boyfriend.  so it means your Mr. Right is just out there, go find him. Cheer-up ok, go find more dates my friend . Cry for a day but cheer up the next, someone is also looking for you so don't stop looking.

Second scenario - he is your boyfriend

If he was your boyfriend, then that is so rude of him, there was no closure. If you have his contacts, do demand closure. Ask him the whys and say your goodbyes. Be civil and accept.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

4 hours ago, bitchy said:

Why’d you fuck with someone’s emotion & feeling instead of fuck that person straight in the ass? 

I met a guy. We had dates. We went to dinner & movies. We had conversation as if we were couples. We shared kisses & yes, had a few MCD Strawberry Pie for dinner (plural, many occasions okay).

I still remember the day I met with you first, we had Vietnamese foods. We went to Hotel Translyvania movie & hugged afterwards. It was somewhat a good date for me. And yes, we went to meet each other often. 

And we went from that to nobody in seconds. After weeks of getting myself to understand & putting feelings on you. I was like being hanged by this rope of false hopes & left behind with questions nobody to answer. I was emotionally wrecked & totally got carried by feelings. 

Ive never ever had thoughts to know you, just to get the touch of your body. It was the touch of your heart that I was craving. But it was yesterday. 

If you’re here & happened to see this one.  Thank you for the lessons. I wish I didn’t put feeling & emotion.  Thank you. 

He probably saw you only as one of his many flings. :(

If you are looking for a bf, its not wrong if you are putting in feelings or emotions as it is a necessary part to even start a relationship. If you dont even put in the feeling to love someone, you will get zero chance to get a bf. In life there are many successes and failure. Just treat this as a experience on how you can improve your skills to get yourself lure into other peoples heart.

Edited by yoyo74

11 minutes ago, Lumbakuda said:

Ya lor.like me. Fell for river when i met him at bw's 10th anniversary. He even bought dinner for me when i told him im not eating but he has gone missing for the passed many years. I cannot be crying n sad wat.hahaha....life has to go on.hmmm

You met me already before? Lumbakada you just joined  this year , how can you know me since 2015 :doh:

Unless Lumbakuda is the same as cutejack.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

20 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

If you are looking for a bf, its not wrong if you are putting in feelings or emotions as it is a necessary part to even start a relationship. If you dont even put in the feeling to love someone, you will get zero chance to get a bf. In life there are many successes and failure. Just treat this as a experience on how you can improve your skills to get yourself lure into other peoples heart.

I wish it was easy for me. The feeling & emotion remain in me & as day by day passing, the wound hurts me more. 

41 minutes ago, bitchy said:

I wish it was easy for me. The feeling & emotion remain in me & as day by day passing, the wound hurts me more. 

It is never easy for anybody to love someone than get ignored. You just need to take things easy and let go. For me if i like or love that guy, I would hope that i can at least stay as good friend. I can also fall in love with several guys but i will see what can or should be done with my wisdom. Some times a smile from the one you love is enough to make us happy the whole day. I hope to at least be a hugging buddy to all those that i in love with. Chat with them, listen to their happiness and misery. I would feel very happy when they start trusting me and tell me their personal private live stuff. An exchange of heart to heart talk is what i always wanted with all the guys i love.

I would prefer a hundred times to have the object of my love leave me abruptly, than have him pass away.  At least I could still see him, touch him, hear him.

My bf of twenty years died two weeks ago and I cannot pass one day without crying.  He is with my spirit, in my heart, but otherwise all I have are his ashes. 

Much of it is my self-pity, because he may never know that he died and he is in peace.  He always wished to be the first one to go,  and I now understand why.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I would prefer a hundred times to have the object of my love leave me abruptly, than have him pass away.  At least I could still see him, touch him, hear him.

My bf of twenty years died two weeks ago and I cannot pass one day without crying.  He is with my spirit, in my heart, but otherwise all I have are his ashes. 

Much of it is my self-pity, because he may never know that he died and he is in peace.  He always wished to be the first one to go,  and I now understand why.

My thoughts are with you. Big Hug...PM me if you want someone to talk to.