Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

Looks like there is a huge need for guys who can give good bj and more... 

If you are fit, toned, muscular , young or not too old and are serious about getting a good regular buddy who does lots in bed and outdoor then Pm me and we work it out . Experienced with young fit guys so far and they definetely liked my skills but I don't give too much info here unless you are serious. Be clean and negative as well. Cheers and do message me. 

44 minutes ago, BLWYOU said:

Is it safe to blow someone while I'm having mouth ulcer?

But, back to your question about sores in the mouth during oral sex: If the person performing oral sex has a canker sore in her/his mouth, and s/he comes into direct contact with her/his partner's semen, vaginal fluids, or blood, s/he may well be increasing her/his risks of contracting HIV from her/his partner if s/he is infected. Any type of lesion or opening in the mucous membrane of the mouth makes transmission of HIV more viable than if the lesion weren't there. You'll need to make decisions about how much risk you want to take with your partner. To reduce your risk of infection, avoiding oral sex when canker sores are present or using a condom or dam during oral sex to protect each other might be a good idea.

For more information on canker sores and oral sex, check out the related Q&As. Hope this helps!

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic