59 kg
  • Relationship Status
    Open Relationship
  • Role
    Prefer not to say

Recent Profile Visitors

24,613 profile views

LeanMature's Achievements

1. Thanks for explanation. By what @luq2me wrote, he seems to have this issue.
  2. Can you help to translate the "opening notes" ? I don't think Google can do it.
  3. They are probably the immigrants from Hook. Lol
  4. To get them to suck is hard, to get them to swallow even harder.
  5. The "high feeling" come because this guy trusted you and willing to swallow your precious load that you do not want to see it wasted.
  6. People stopped going to Hook because there is hardly any action in the maze and most customers just stand there for display only. After a few visits, people gave up and went to KB instead.
  7. Aggression tend to occur in public toilet, as after the session is over, he left without leaving a trace except probably his cums. So, it is for you to judge before entering a cubicle with someone much bigger than you.
  8. I think most personal trainers prefer money than sex.
  9. No place for racism in Singapore. He is doing Singapore a disservice and bad reputation.
  10. Yeah, strong abs make good btm, strong legs make good top.
  11. Definitely not. It's only a myth created by people who want to get suck and cums swallow.
  12. How much do laser treatment cost in Singapore ? Some package required 5 or more visits which I think is money grinder.