165 cm
  • Weight
    50 kg
  • Role
    Bottom

Recent Profile Visitors

12,336 profile views

solarplexus's Achievements

1. Hello members, (Hope I got it on the right board) 26 C 165 51 here looking to sell away one of the toys I previously bought. This is the link: Pipedream - Anal Fantasy Elite Vibrating Ass Thruster (Black). To be transparent, I'm looking to let it go at a much lower price given that the item has some of the following cosmetic flaws: The rubberised grip external has sort of become 'sticky' due to material being degraded, and I've pasted wide tape across it so that it's more comfortable holding it The suction cup that comes with it doesn't seem to function well anymore, though replacement for similar setups can be bought from Shopee/Lazada, just gotta take some time to sieve through The core functions of thrust, vibration and heating all still works fine, and battery can last too though if you're running all 3 modes at the same time it's going to consume battery a lot faster for obvious reasons The dildo attachment may need some adjusting sometimes for the vibration to work – it has been like this when I bought it. If anyone's keen pls feel free to PM me and we can discuss further on tele, thank you!