Male HQ

Tiger Sugar hype

On 10/11/2019 at 11:20 AM, Since u r here said:

anyone tried Heytea or Happiness, Xin Fu Tang

which among these 2 is the best?

Heytea, just go for the cheese tea, quite good. Xin fu tang is overrated.

Tiger, somehow it's much nicer in taipei compared to the one sg. Not sure what's the difference, the milk perhaps? Sg tiger sugar is kinda bland.

4 hours ago, zephin said:

Heytea, just go for the cheese tea, quite good. Xin fu tang is overrated.

Tiger, somehow it's much nicer in taipei compared to the one sg. Not sure what's the difference, the milk perhaps? Sg tiger sugar is kinda bland.

Probably everything - brown sugar, milk, tea leaves, glutinous bubble... 

8 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Ur brand of tiger sugar got tea ah?

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/it-takes-six-people-to-make-tiger-sugar-s-brown-sugar-bubble-10891738

Scroll to enter of the link. Look at the menu. 

28 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Yours is only focusing on one type of tiger sugar drink. Now your turn to look at the link i posted properly. 

Edited by Kimochi

Aiyo, arguing about bubble milk tea. XD

They also sell standard milk tea, but their selling point is the brown sugar milk No Tea. Case closed.

Anyways, what i do like is the mix of big boba and small pearl.

I want to see a milk tea with gula melaka in the future, like a drinkable chendol 

9 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Yours is only focusing on one type of tiger sugar drink. Now your turn to look at the link i posted properly. 

The context in which you were replying was obviously comparing the signature drink. It's like you dun even know what the eff you are drinking and talking about. Go look and READ whatever shiat link you post lah, dumb fark.

16 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

The context in which you were replying was obviously comparing the signature drink. It's like you dun even know what the eff you are drinking and talking about. Go look and READ whatever shiat link you post lah, dumb fark.

So you mean the rest of the flavors not under the tiger sugar brand? Seriously read my topic did I state their signature drink? I made remarks about the sweet smell, its more to do with the brown sugar right? 

P.s

Go look and READ whatever shiat link you post lah, dumb fark.

24 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

So you mean the rest of the flavors not under the tiger sugar brand? Seriously read my topic did I state their signature drink? I made remarks about the sweet smell, its more to do with the brown sugar right? 

P.s

Go look and READ whatever shiat link you post lah, dumb fark.

Wow, you are truly stupid. Go see what post you replied to and the context of that post and read the menu again lah. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Wow, you are truly stupid. Go see what post you replied to and the context of that post and read the menu again lah. 

Yes stupid enough to attract stupid people like you who only log in as guest and hurl insults which its a task most people can do ~ 

Not happy with my thread? Simple. 

DON'T POST ANYTHING AT ALL AND START YOUR OWN THREAD. 

dumb fark

54 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Yes stupid enough to attract stupid people like you who only log in as guest and hurl insults which its a task most people can do ~ 

Not happy with my thread? Simple. 

DON'T POST ANYTHING AT ALL AND START YOUR OWN THREAD. 

dumb fark

Hey retard, get a clue this forum doesn't belong to you least of all this thread. Arrogant dumb twats like you needs to be called out.

12 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Hey retard, get a clue this forum doesn't belong to you least of all this thread. Arrogant dumb twats like you needs to be called out.

Called out for? Please do not give half dogfish sentences. It will make think you are very stupid. But I myself think you are fucking stupid though. Dumb fuck like you who like to hide behind as guest and make noise ...  Seriously SMH (I'm sorry I leave it half finished because I wanted to lower down to your fucking stupid level ) did you drank too much of the ?? (I left it half finished again ~ )

Hmm...  Should I post a new topic on should we let guest post anything since they love to abuse members and do whatever they like, I have to thank you for the inspiration though , dumb fuck ~ :lol: 

P.s

You should drink less of the tig (left it half finished to lower to your level again ~ )

Edited by Kimochi

5 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Called out for? Please do not give half dogfish sentences. It will make think you are very stupid. But I myself think you are fucking stupid though. Dumb fuck like you who like to hide behind as guest and make noise ...  Seriously SMH (I'm sorry I leave it half finished because I wanted to lower down to your fucking stupid level ) did you drank too much of the ?? (I left it half finished again ~ )

Hmm...  Should I post a new topic on should we let guest post anything since they love to abuse members and do whatever they like, I have to thank you for the inspiration though , dumb fuck ~ :lol: 

P.s

You should drink less of the tig (left it half finished to lower to your level again ~ )

Wow, really the more you blabber the more dumb you reveal yourself to be, its like you are typing faster than your brain thinks. Is that why you had to edit your posts? Even your attempts to burn are quite pitiful, aww.... now I kinda feel bad for you.

17 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Wow, really the more you blabber the more dumb you reveal yourself to be, its like you are typing faster than your brain thinks. Is that why you had to edit your posts? Even your attempts to burn are quite pitiful, aww.... now I kinda feel bad for you.

Guest will forever be guest. Your fucking stupid level is really bringing shame to humanity after all ~

Its so easy to log in as guest and fire away,  demonstration shown easily. 

Guest I AM NOT KIMOCHI
20 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Hi Boba , I am NOT Kimochi. I just wanna tell you that I support you TOTALLY. 

I KID YOU NOT. I repeat, I am NOT KIMOCHI 

Seriously? Dumb fuck 

4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Guest will forever be guest. Your fucking stupid level is really bringing shame to humanity after all ~

Its so easy to log in as guest and fire away,  demonstration shown easily. 

What a loser, resort to guest attacks. You really have the mental capacity of a brick.

1 minute ago, Guest Boba said:

What a loser, resort to guest attacks. You really have the mental capacity of a brick.

A guest talking about himself? You are seriously fucking stupid! 😂

17 hours ago, Kimochi said:

A guest talking about himself? You are seriously fucking stupid! 😂

Can't even come up with anything good. Stupid like you really no cure.

31 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Can't even come up with anything good. Stupid like you really no cure.

You should really stop drinking tiger sug.. I think its making you more and more fucking stupid. 

No you must totally stop drinking it. See, I came up with something really good for you. You need cure. 

6 hours ago, Kimochi said:

You should really stop drinking tiger sug.. I think its making you more and more fucking stupid. 

No you must totally stop drinking it. See, I came up with something really good for you. You need cure. 

Hahaha try so hard and that’s all u can come up with? I rest my case.

2 minutes ago, Guest Boba said:

Hahaha try so hard and that’s all u can come up with? I rest my case.

Yes you are tired.  Go rest GO 

• 1 month later...

Ok so i finally tried their signature brown boba milk w mousse. Tastes just as it is - sweet caramelized milk. Not my cup of "tea" (pardon my pun) since I need my tea (traditional, floral, fruit, spiced) and I dislike the use of too much milk. 

After trying numerous tea chains in sg, TenRen Tea is still my favorite. The tea leaves used are of higher grade, and the taste of tea isn't overpowered by the other ingredients.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.