Male HQ

Badminton Young Talent

euston

Just found this malaysian born fresh meat who represented us in a tournament is very cute looking. He beat Lin Dan in a tournament, proud of him. Want to swallow him.

Hope we can get more fresh meat like him. Haha.

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/badminton-7-things-to-know-about-loh-kean-yew

Edited by euston

• G_M changed the title to Badminton Young Talent

Please do not devoure him! Leave him alone to concentrate on training. Do not distract him from other social activities like sex, party, modelling like joseph schoolling, whose performancr went downhill after his gold medal.

I would like to take this opportunity to urge our government to support him financially so that he does not need to do side jobs to survive in expensive singapore. Please provide him a monthly allowance of like $1200 so that he can put financial burdens to rest so that he can practice and train without worry. Please do not treat him like joseph who is now doing modelling, attend parties, MMA etc.

He's cute. Haha.

No one cares about him 4 years ago when he has performed so well in Sea Games. His World ranking dropped after enlisted into National Service. Since his POP, he has since joined the pro circuit. The are a few youngsters joining the circuits too but dun see much potential in them. 

Edited by Fiacla

4 hours ago, Fiacla said:

He's cute. Haha.

No one cares about him 4 years ago when he has preformed so well in Sea Games. His World ranking dropped after enlisted into National Service. Since his POP, he has since joined the pro circuit. The are a few youngsters joining the circuits too but dun see much potential in them. 

Cos he beat lindan now. 

He's just above average hot. Brand on ooi is much hotter.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 years later...
On 1/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Allegro said:

He kinda looks like one of my previous fwb, baby boy face and look innocent but actually pretty wild on bed.

Like lee hom? Look innocent but wild on bed! Haha.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:45 AM, lonelyglobe said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/donation-badminton-loh-kean-yew/

Shocked to find that he did not get any prize money for winning the title. I tot all championship would have some prize money attached. Maybe some of our ministers would like to contribute ya. 

Yeah ~ its a laughing stock of 🇸🇬 . Only Olympic gold counts. Wtf is wrong with our country system? 

On 12/28/2021 at 1:31 AM, Kimochi said:

Yeah ~ its a laughing stock of 🇸🇬 . Only Olympic gold counts. Wtf is wrong with our country system? 

Only those games that have medal tally which features countries' ranking that the whole world can see will have money,  like olympic game, asian game, commonwealth game and SEA game. It is quite obvious we are not supporting just any sport but rather the medal tally. So if one day SG team won the world cup also no money because no medal tally, interesting. 

没有钱拿还要被游街示众, 极惨一下.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.