Jump to content
Male HQ

Albertiong-Relaxing Body Massage@Outcall Services (fake compliments)


Guest Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Albertiong i also noticed u started to hog the massage folder every few hrs (just like cloudmaker)
he is 1 eg u SHOULD NOT follow
in case u don knw abt his attitude saga, go read to understand --> here
else, posting every few hrs really look desperate lo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest anti mosquito detergent
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This Albertiong another case of creating ’fake’ member to compliment himself? Lol! The 2 members were all newbie join within the hours to pay him compliment? LMAO

 

What's wrong with that? I create accounts to talk to myself, praise myself and threaten others too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

 

What's wrong with that? I create accounts to talk to myself, praise myself and threaten others too.

 

fake. not from the real Guest Anti Mosquito Detergent, hijacked from guest Dirty.

 

Therefore, self righteously moved by the moderators to the flaming room.

 

Split Personality responding to his own posts and got caught again!!!

Someone is burning his own fingers in the fire he incited....

 

 

 

 

 

Tuhoe moumou tangata ki te Po.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

 

Auntie OCD finally admits to cloning herself to talk to herself  yet refuses to see mental hospital doctor.

 

At least Guest Dirty receives one little peep of a notification if he himself responded to his own thread with a new post.

 

Look Steve, sure I can register as  Member but do I want Guest Dirty to track me down on every syllable  I wrote somewhere at Blowing Wind.

Just some days ago to shut the member up he came with some outdated old posts from him from the past century to insult and shame blame him.

At least this method won't work with me....

I prefer to pull Guest Dirty's pants down instead.

 

 

 

 

 

E riri Kai-po, ka haere Kai-ao.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest anti mosquito detergent
3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

 

Auntie OCD finally admits to cloning herself to talk to herself  yet refuses to see mental hospital doctor.

 

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

 

At least Guest Dirty receives one little peep of a notification if he himself responded to his own thread with a new post.

 

Look Steve, sure I can register as  Member but do I want Guest Dirty to track me down on every syllable  I wrote somewhere at Blowing Wind.

Just some days ago to shut the member up he came with some outdated old posts from him from the past century to insult and shame blame him.

At least this method won't work with me....

I prefer to pull Guest Dirty's pants down instead.

 

 

 

 

 

E riri Kai-po, ka haere Kai-ao.

 

 

Hahahaha replying to Nightwhore's post addressing her as Steve?

 

This is solid proof and evidence that Nightwhore = Steve.

 

Hahahahaha Nightwhore aka Steve kenna pwned and EXPOSED big time by the brain-damaged cumwhore guest with red dots on her dick.

 

Nightwhore and Steve's audacious, traitorous accounts should be banned immediately and cumwhore guest posts should all be deleted immediately.

 

Fuck these 3 pariahs with a rusty crowbar.

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest anti mosquito detergent
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

 

Wow, why did it take you a millennium  to discover that I am actually Steve and I actually clashed with myself over a couple of issues?  Hahaha.  So I have been talking to myself using at least 3 nicks?  Woooooo.  

Question is: how come my account is still not banned after all these years since I joined as a member?

Auntie, you have never expected to meet your nemesis today, right?  You have always been thinking that only you can troll others and that others cannot troll you back, despite hiding behind various nicks, including those under the Manchu Dynasty bitches.  

As I've said before, only a mental doctor can heal you.  Another long naggy post from me.  LOL.

 

Aunty Nightingle, meet your nemesis your cheebye! You have always been thinking that you can flaunt your audacious tendencies of lusting after underage boys with impunity and immunity in this forum.  As I said before, why don't you dare to announce it to the whole of Singapore and let the police, MOE and public be on your case? You don't dare right? You won't dare until your death la. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Guests are so comical!   

This thread is nothing but an ejaculation of guests

bashing each other,  pissing on each other,  wallowing in their common shhhht  of anonymity... :lol:

 

Sorry,  Steve, you angmohs may be into Scatology , but we Asians are not, 

 

So you may Kiss my grit and swallow your own shit for all I care, but we are not into scat, 

 

Its all your figment of imagination,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

 

You first.  You announce to the whole of Singapore and let the police and IMH know of your mental illness,

and let your family, relatives, friends & colleagues know that you are gay,

and let the media know that you are a die-hard racist and xenophobe,

and let Ministry of Health know about your red spots in your anus.  

Then I'll do what you desire me to do.  You don't dare right?  Till your anus cracks in your coffin lah.  LOL.

 

Hahahaha! You were asked by 脏子姨 to declare first a long time ago but you don't dare! Hahah

 

Obviously you have no balls to reveal your ILLEGAL acts to the police! By diverting attention and creating false allegations, you are trying to hide the fact that once you announce to the public that you masturbate while fantasising about your students and that you think it's perfectly fine for a teacher to do that, MOE, the police and parents across Singapore will come down hard on your case.

 

You simply will remain talking big here but will NEVER dare to go public. You FUCKING COWARD! 

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

 

----

and let Ministry of Health know about your red spots in your anus.  

Then I'll do what you desire me to do.  You don't dare right?  Till your anus cracks in your coffin lah.  LOL.

 

In his coffin?  Will they allow him to be buried with the red spots in his anus, or can he only be cremated for sanitary reasons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest 犯贱冰冰
13 hours ago, Guest anti mosquito detergent said:

 

 

Hahahaha replying to Nightwhore's post addressing her as Steve?

 

This is solid proof and evidence that Nightwhore = Steve.

 

Hahahahaha Nightwhore aka Steve kenna pwned and EXPOSED big time by the brain-damaged cumwhore guest with red dots on her dick.

 

Nightwhore and Steve's audacious, traitorous accounts should be banned immediately and cumwhore guest posts should all be deleted immediately.

 

Fuck these 3 pariahs with a rusty crowbar.

 

LOL

 

:clap::thumb:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
5 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

 

Hahahaha! You were asked by 脏子姨 to declare first a long time ago but you don't dare! Hahah

 

Obviously you have no balls to reveal your ILLEGAL acts to the police! By diverting attention and creating false allegations, you are trying to hide the fact that once you announce to the public that you masturbate while fantasising about your students and that you think it's perfectly fine for a teacher to do that, MOE, the police and parents across Singapore will come down hard on your case.

 

You simply will remain talking big here but will NEVER dare to go public. You FUCKING COWARD! 

 

LOL

 

 

Guest name hijacked by Guest Dirty! not me posting...

be careful

 

 

 

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
2 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

 

 

Guest name hijacked by Guest Dirty! not me posting...

be careful

 

 

 

He rangai maomao ka taka ki tua o Nukutaurua, e kore a muri.

 

 

As usual, I am talking to myself again. Sometimes I post with Latin, Spanish or Maori words, sometimes I forget.

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

 

In his coffin?  Will they allow him to be buried with the red spots in his anus, or can he only be cremated for sanitary reasons?

 

Use Guest Dirty's most famous words: "incinerated"...

 

They have this island called Semakau in Singapore, where they dump such left over particles. Guest Dirty will spend his last years as incinerated dust particles like those leprosy infected in the past century on a lonely island far off mainland Singapore.....

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.....

 

 

 

 

 

Tatai tangata ki te whenua, ngaro noa, ngaro.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 1/30/2019 at 1:21 AM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

 

Hahahaha! You were asked by 脏子姨 to declare first a long time ago but you don't dare! Hahah

 

Obviously you have no balls to reveal your ILLEGAL acts to the police! By diverting attention and creating false allegations, you are trying to hide the fact that once you announce to the public that you masturbate while fantasising about your students and that you think it's perfectly fine for a teacher to do that, MOE, the police and parents across Singapore will come down hard on your case.

 

You simply will remain talking big here but will NEVER dare to go public. You FUCKING COWARD! 

 

LOL

 

:clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
Guest Disclosed yourself
On 1/30/2019 at 8:44 AM, Nightingale said:

 

脏子姨 (Dirty Aunt) is none other than you.  Since you are not going to declare your homosexuality, mental disorder and anus warts, I am staying put.  It's up to me to decide for myself.  Not you, bloody coward!  LOL.

 

How sure are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reason:

 

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest flaming room
On 1/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to following reason:

 

Reasons: 

1) Guest Disclosed Yourself posted here using either his original nick and/or one of his other thousand nicks. 

 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Plain wrong

 

1) Thread landed in the Flaming Room because Dirty Auntie impersonated the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself" and posted under this Guest nick pretending to be Disclosed Yourself. 

 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, Guest Disclosed yourself said:

How sure are you?

2) Any thread containing a post under the Guest Nick "Disclosed yourself" at Main forum will automatically end up in the Flaming Room.

3) Note such Guest posts under Disclosed Yourself are impersonated Guest appearances of Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD due to the fact the person behing the real Disclosed  Yourself ceased posting anything at Blowing Wind under the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself" since 5 May 2019. 

 

Only Dirty Auntie / Aunty OCD is using the Guest Nick "Disclosed Yourself" since that time. 

 

Result: Moderators moved the thread to the Flaming Room. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who give a fuck if it's fucking attention seeking auntie or disclose your fucking ass. Both of you are fucking attention seeking idiots. It's been so many years and you fuckers are still screwing each other ass. 

Nobody will care. 

Now fuck off and leave the forum in peace. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter