Male HQ

Telegram Group for Straight-Curious, Bi-Curious, and Bi

Beto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm 44, local chinese, decent look, straight-acting.

Any discreet manly top guys want to buy me dinner and develop friendship, companionship etc?

Bi, married guys are welcomed.

If you're someone who is witty, matured professional etc, pte msg me for chat first.

Edited by True079
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

44 chn, 181 ,87kg, local Chinese here.

Hope to Seek regular straight acting Top buddies [bi, married r welcome] to hang out with. For meals, coffee etc.

Prefer someone 40 and above - Matured, intelligent, discreet and must be straight acting. 

Private message me to get connected.

Just trying my luck here, and hope this works. You knew me through this topic after I posted somewhere in late November. We chatted for almost a month before you disappeared into thin air. I understand where you are coming from that perhaps you needed to clear your chats due to the issues you are facing. Tried to text you on tele thereafter but no replies. Perhaps you have deleted your account due to that. If you are here and read this, I really hope you are safe and nobody got hurt. I am still hoping we can reconnect again.

A few details about you: you live in Kembangan, you drive, you love trailing, you are 29 (30 this year), you love my cats and felt very cheered up seeing my cat photos, and the last time I heard from you was during New Year’s Eve (31 December 2023).

Sincerely would want to be a listening ear and a true friend for you. Your tele heading is E**m *he*, and your ID is hidden. Do reach me on tele at yisfun89. Or you can send me a short email at itisme1989@icloud.com if you are no more using tele. I am still hoping for the best for you 🙏