Male HQ

Sharper nose

Guest nosey

hi peeps, anyone got any recommendation for any medical aesthetic clinic in JB that has a good rep for nose lift for a sharper nose ? Any advice would be most appreciated ! Thanks in adv!

2 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Not natural looking for Chinese to have sharp nose or high nose bridge...it may look odd..

That is why he is asking for someone good meaning can make it good and natural. beautiful and aesthetic.

actually in Bangkok and THAILAND , among the gays and Kathoeys u can see the end results of local Thai doctors nose surgery, not that they are not skilful , but it is very hard to get the shape and proportions right to make it natural looking,  the real south east asians have wide nose with fleshy and rounded nose flares , some have high nose bridges and some have sunken nose bridges , 

if are born with SEA asian type of noses, just learn to live with it, becos plastic surgeons may make mistakes and u may not wake up from the anaesthetic, or you might have a drug resistant bacterial infection, tissue necrosis, a botched surgery, lopsided one big one small, 

there are so many risks plus monetary costs may spiral out of control if something wrong happens, 

it is a big risk with no guaranteed results,  and complications are aplenty, 

and recovery period can be months, or 1 year, 

and you may destroy your manufactured nose by walking into a door or glass panel and or hit by a ball , or dragged by your towel post surgery.

i would suggest living witj your nose if it is not medically giving any problems  like if u have breathing good and healthily but post surgery u may have uncontrollable nose bleeds or unstoppable mucus which even the doctors cannot figure out why.

use make up and shading to cover flaws.

A surgically created nose may not make u happy in th e first place.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

How come no one ask for doctor to make the mans penis more manly, beautiful, hard wearing , long lasting, irresistable and age resistant, 

why focus on the face?

On your daily contact with everyone,  on the street, work, home,  what is it that people see the most,  your nose or your penis?

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

actually in Bangkok and THAILAND , among the gays and Kathoeys u can see the end results of local Thai doctors nose surgery, not that they are not skilful , but it is very hard to get the shape and proportions right to make it natural looking,  the real south east asians have wide nose with fleshy and rounded nose flares , some have high nose bridges and some have sunken nose bridges , 

if are born with SEA asian type of noses, just learn to live with it, becos plastic surgeons may make mistakes and u may not wake up from the anaesthetic, or you might have a drug resistant bacterial infection, tissue necrosis, a botched surgery, lopsided one big one small, 

there are so many risks plus monetary costs may spiral out of control if something wrong happens, 

it is a big risk with no guaranteed results,  and complications are aplenty, 

and recovery period can be months, or 1 year, 

and you may destroy your manufactured nose by walking into a door or glass panel and or hit by a ball , or dragged by your towel post surgery.

i would suggest living witj your nose if it is not medically giving any problems  like if u have breathing good and healthily but post surgery u may have uncontrollable nose bleeds or unstoppable mucus which even the doctors cannot figure out why.

use make up and shading to cover flaws.

A surgically created nose may not make u happy in th e first place.

Agree lor. Better to spend the cash on a PT to get body in shape. If end up being a prawn, so be it.

Glad I have a high bridge nose. Maybe that's why last time secondary school got classmates say my side view got a bit of Tom Cruise looks :redface: and the guy who commented that was good looking and my type! Not close to him but think he's straight 

Guest Visibility
1 hour ago, Garyl said:

I rather have a stronger and longer dick..:)

what is the value of a sharper nose?:ph34r:

True, only if you don't wear anything publicly to let people see your long dick.  Otherwise, people will look for what is visible first - like facial features.

2 hours ago, Guest Visibility said:

True, only if you don't wear anything publicly to let people see your long dick.  Otherwise, people will look for what is visible first - like facial features.

Lol, not true....

Commando, especially when doing sports stuff but even in formal executive wear. 

Going to the men's toilet - urinal.

Also, when parked the same direction all the time, a big dick will wear out the cloth on one side in a particular way.;)

Lol, used to know a straight guy hung like a horse. Start new job, someone saw in the mens (took some time to pull it out so the other guy looked over to see what the problem was) whole office knew by the end of the week. All the gay guys and ladies distracted. Also, someof the straight men too!:clap:

Guest best plastic surgery

Disaster and botched nose job

Disaster again end up with worser than be4 suregry

Becareful what you wish for.

8 hours ago, Guest Visibility said:

i will wear a loose underwear in appropriate settings to get what i want.-_-

dont mess  those under skin  too much. i think tattoo and eyebrows and ... offer much more value in our world.

My partner loves the 1.5k eyebrows that he sponsored. haha..

Edited by Garyl

5 hours ago, Luke321 said:

Lol, not true....

Commando, especially when doing sports stuff but even in formal executive wear. 

Going to the men's toilet - urinal.

Also, when parked the same direction all the time, a big dick will wear out the cloth on one side in a particular way.;)

Lol, used to know a straight guy hung like a horse. Start new job, someone saw in the mens (took some time to pull it out so the other guy looked over to see what the problem was) whole office knew by the end of the week. All the gay guys and ladies distracted. Also, someof the straight men too!:clap:

he CEO now? scheming guy..haha..:D

• 3 years later...
On 5/21/2022 at 1:39 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I wonder where Xiaxue did hers.

Hers turned out very well, and doesn't look unnatural or weird.

Nov14_plasticsurgery_22.jpg

She looks totally different.  If you tell me they are two different people, I would believe it.   

Guest Of course
On 5/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, yhtang said:

She looks totally different.  If you tell me they are two different people, I would believe it.   

surgery, make up and definitely filters.

Guest Igconito

I did my chin job with Dr Hong of Mt Alvernia Hosp, only $6K. Really satisfied with the outcome and looks so natural. All my friends noticed a change in my facial feature but just cannot pinpoint what it is. You can try him, cheap and good.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.