Male HQ

Men's bad habits

lovehandle

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

accidental or not

ball-scratching or adjustment of tool in public is a no, not to mention showing it incidentally

In my firm, we have this guy from Italy, who has the nasty habit of grabbing his balls, and scratching. I don't think he does it consciously, but at one meeting where his team was presenting, and he is standing on the side, he kept scratching his balls or his hand on the crotch. At one point, one of my female colleagues pointed out to me in a whisper, and since then, we always zoom in on that whenever his team is presenting. The occasional scratch is fine, but constantly is a problem. 

Love. 

3 minutes ago, doncoin said:

In my firm, we have this guy from Italy, who has the nasty habit of grabbing his balls, and scratching. I don't think he does it consciously, but at one meeting where his team was presenting, and he is standing on the side, he kept scratching his balls or his hand on the crotch. At one point, one of my female colleagues pointed out to me in a whisper, and since then, we always zoom in on that whenever his team is presenting. The occasional scratch is fine, but constantly is a problem. 

DC
i really dont like it, it is just like digging into nose (esp if there r ladies around)
it gives me nerves when men do it nonchalantly (as though they r telling that men's private parts have larger surface area hence they have more than enugh reasons to scratch there) : it is my pet peeves

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

When Ang moh do it, its perfectly fogivable, they say he is under stress and action relieves his stress.

But when an Asian man does it , its bad taste, unforgivably bad breeding, 

i bet if said italian stuff his fingers in his crotch and rub a thick paste of smelly male grits off his waxy crotch secretions, 

gays will be lining up patiently taking a queue number to sniff and inhale deeply and even lick said secretions and 0say yummy.

if PRC foreign  DO it, and scratch and sniff , gays will hiam and say poor breeding and ptooi ptooi, and vomit.

Such is the double standards.

30 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

When Ang moh do it, its perfectly fogivable, they say he is under stress and action relieves his stress.

i bet if said italian stuff his fingers in his crotch and rub a thick paste of smelly male grits off his waxy crotch secretions, 

gays will be lining up patiently taking a queue number to sniff and inhale deeply and even lick said secretions and 0say yummy.

if PRC foreign  DO it, and scratch and sniff , gays will hiam and say poor breeding and ptooi ptooi, and vomit.

Regardless of ethnicity or nationality, excessive nose picking, or crotch scratching is just rude. It doesn't take much to go to a more private spot like in the toilet where you can pick your nose or grab your crotch to your heart's content. I don't think there is a double standard when it comes to being gross. 

This is the kind of exposure we don't need to see. 

Love. 

On 2/14/2019 at 12:19 AM, doncoin said:

Regardless of ethnicity or nationality, excessive nose picking, or crotch scratching is just rude. It doesn't take much to go to a more private spot like in the toilet where you can pick your nose or grab your crotch to your heart's content. I don't think there is a double standard when it comes to being gross. 

I counldn’t agree more!

It happened years back when I was on the road. Stopped at the traffic lights. Next to me, came a Porsche, driven by a lady, quite pretty looking. And the next thing I saw was she started picking her nose with her forefinger! 

To add: some guys also clean their ears, scratched their head, only to have the very same hand/finger inching towards their nose.... :wacko:

1 hour ago, thorzguy said:

I counldn’t agree more!

It happened years back when I was on the road. Stopped at the traffic lights. Next to me, came a Porsche, driven by a lady, quite pretty looking. And the next thing I saw was she started picking her nose with her forefinger! 

To add: some guys also clean their ears, scratched their head, only to have the very same hand/finger inching towards their nose.... :wacko:

this is the norm , i guess (esp in Singapore or SE Asian)

Guest nostril hair

Some guys like to keep nostril hair. If they are straights, I can understand. But even gays are doing it, students and NSF too! Is it a trend now?

Can you  image their nostril hair staring at you while having sex?

The most annoying Men's bad habit is that they continue to have sex or be suduced by women eventhough men know that women is the downfall of men. Men should wake up and wise up not to have any relations with women at all.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The most annoying Men's bad habit is that they continue to have sex or be suduced by women eventhough men know that women is the downfall of men. Men should wake up and wise up not to have any relations with women at all.

I wonder how you come into being ? Did you born out of a man's anus ? If nope, I pity your mum who gave birth to you.. :doh:

On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 4:16 PM, thorzguy said:

I counldn’t agree more!

Driving porsche just show they are rich or pretend to be rich, does not equate to good manners and bought up.

19 minutes ago, Guest Yuck! said:

Keeping long nail(s) is a turn off.

Some tops like norms to have nails.

Can get 刮痧 while piaking.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 2/13/2019 at 11:46 PM, Guest guest said:

No le, i actually got quite disgusted by his actions even though he is ang moh.

ang moh so what?

i guess no matter what race, such actions are quite disgusting.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:55 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Driving porsche just show they are rich or pretend to be rich, does not equate to good manners and bought up.

Haha... It was just so unexpected of a pretty lady, suddenly sticking up her finger...

On 2/18/2019 at 1:58 AM, -Ignored- said:

Most imptly, host believe in no ball-scratching in public view

Quite uncouth isn't it? I mean, scratch privately la.

36 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

Haha... It was just so unexpected of a pretty lady, suddenly sticking up her finger...

Quite uncouth isn't it? I mean, scratch privately la.

but many dont think so wih

they felt the more one can scratch/adjust /expose till the shape of the head is clearer over  a pc of fabric , the better it is (ie you should even freeball to achieve that)

Some even told me, if  a lady could show her breast, what is so uncouth abt a gentlemen's showing shapes and meat????? oh dear
(Women r doing it also to do breastfeed , nothing wrong, what can man allow a kid to suck on, his dick?)

A gentlemen is a gentlemen
WE do not compare ourselves to the rest (even though the world is performing something ungentlemenly), not only we do not help to guide, we create more excuses for it
(easily if u walk into a museum u knew all the models/figurines and artworks, mostly r of female bodies exposing, not so much on the male genitalia )

On 2/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, -Ignored- said:

2) bad habit - dragging feet without knowing

I guess many are using to dragging cos when they wear their slippers, they simply dragged them!

I been taught since young - My Mother told all us: don't you ever drag your footwear. It just show how sloppy you are, plus the footwear wears out faster. Since then, it has become a habit of never drag any of my footwear.

Something I can't accept too well - people dragging their running shoes when they run. And ladies dragging their heels on the carpeted floor. :frustrated:

7 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

I guess many are using to dragging cos when they wear their slippers, they simply dragged them!

I been taught since young - My Mother told all us: don't you ever drag your footwear. It just show how sloppy you are, plus the footwear wears out faster. Since then, it has become a habit of never drag any of my footwear.

Something I can't accept too well - people dragging their running shoes when they run. And ladies dragging their heels on the carpeted floor. :frustrated:

oh, i learnt about dragging is a bad thing in army:

cos while u prone or move in the jungle, some r telling the whole world and your enemies that u r sashaying (cos of the noise of grass movement created) in the green

I wont b surprised if a kid is not taught about such in their early days
some will label them as 没家教

but a guy told me that he hasnt even heard about the vocab "Drag" when i plead him not to drag (and the person is at age 40yo , not a brat)
He kept replying me what is drag, when did he drag his feet

I agree with your Mum (U didnt know how great mums r !! some BW mbrs cannot stand women , i m shocked by that), it a sign of sloppiness!! terrible behaviour that a human can exhibit 

PLs dont tell me u dont like pp slurping soup/ramen too!!!!
It is a strict No-no to me, never it will be allowed around me 
(do not imitate a japanese) u r u , u r who u r, we dont slurp loudly telling the whole world or the restaurant (giving free publicity) that this food is so yummy
- learn to appreciate it using heart, not by loud Actions

Only certain pp do it loudly (eg sg has never publish an opening ceremony of their ammunitions, but in the midst of Msia entering our waters), govt start to publish this 
(first time in history, and to me this is just another new submarine, nothing to rave about)
We do not have to publicise our food by slurping loudly or chomping food loudly,(ok i admit some men chomp food quite cutely, but still it is a no-no) unless u have a message to convey just like  :

Guest disclosed yourself
On 2/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, Guest I think said:

Scratching balls seems like an indian culture.  I suspect the person probably have bacteria infection down there that cause the itch.  Try not to go close to them.

This seems a bit discriminatory.

Some other cultures have the scratching habit too. They can even stand in front of a woman on a street and talking to her and still scratching the balls.

Please don't pin this culture down to one ethnic group.

Otherwise I will start talking about the bad men's habits of North East Asian guys here.

In my eyes it correlates with teaching from the parents of the father to the children. If you get said that it is a no go at younger age, then probably you will refrain from doing it (at least in the public).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He iti te toki e rite ana ki te tangata.

Guest disclosed yourself
On 2/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, thorzguy said:

Oh that is a very Asian culture....  zze zzzeee zzzee (dragging the shoes)...

and for sure it has something to do with education. It seems to be so generally accepted in Singapore like slurping a soup with loud noise for Japanese)

My expat colleagues are often talking about this if they talk about the particularities of Singaporeans.

Seems quite offensive to drag your shoes or feet in Western societies...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E rua tau ruru; e rua tau wehe; e rua tau mutu; e rua tau kai.

Guest guest
20 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Oh that is a very Asian culture....  zze zzzeee zzzee (dragging the shoes)...

and for sure it has something to do with education. It seems to be so generally accepted in Singapore like slurping a soup with loud noise for Japanese)

My expat colleagues are often talking about this if they talk about the particularities of Singaporeans.

Seems quite offensive to drag your shoes or feet in Western societies...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E rua tau ruru; e rua tau wehe; e rua tau mutu; e rua tau kai.

Wait till you spy on your expat ang moh handsome colleague on his own in his cubicle and then he starts to eat and bite his nails off when he is deep in his thoughts, then he will spew the chewn bits spit it out like nobody's business and then your crystal mirror of the perfect cultured ang moh is shattered into a thousand million fragments.

All the ang moh s that I know have this disgusting habit when they are on their own.

and some of the most handsome ones also do it,'

becos when they were young they did it and their mothers defend their right to that exactly what they want.

ang moh also like to smell their own armpits.

They are not angels.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Wait till you spy on your expat ang moh handsome colleague on his own in his cubicle and then he starts to eat and bite his nails off when he is deep in his thoughts, then he will spew the chewn bits spit it out like nobody's business and then your crystal mirror of the perfect cultured ang moh is shattered into a thousand million fragments.

All the ang moh s that I know have this disgusting habit when they are on their own.

and some of the most handsome ones also do it,'

becos when they were young they did it and their mothers defend their right to that exactly what they want.

ang moh also like to smell their own armpits.

They are not angels.

Oh, Guest Guest ( = Guest 脏子姨 alias Guest Guest 2 alias Guest 犯贱冰 冰, Guest guest) did I say at any point that Caucasians are better?

If you want to start Ang Moh bashing here now, then go on.

I think your finger nail biting doesn't count here much, because Singaporeans and Asians are prone to it too.

Strange that I saw many Asians biting their nails too. Even in public places. that's nothing particular Caucasian...

I even saw Singaporeans biting of their nails at buses and spitting them into the corridor between the seats.

And you can even meet Singaporeans who smell their armpits. (And why is that bad, it shows the opposite, they care, they don't want to meet the girl of their life for a first date and then smell below their armpits.)

Nowhere I said that Caucasians are angels.

All cultures, ethnics have some bad habits.

Only because I relate something what my Caucasian colleagues at our office told me you can come out in attacking Caucasians.

Flawless Singaporeans and Asians...

And don't let me start here with your wild fantasy...

This thread here should be to talk about men's bad habits in general and not to pick out one ethnic group and hit on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka kai kopu, ka iri whata, kei te uaua te kore.

I just don't like people digging their nose in public. But my biology tuition teacher once told us that we should clap our hands to them whenever we see that cause this is good for them as to clear away all those dust/pathogen as part of our first immune defense. 

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

biting nails r ""boyz" not grown up yet

as someone commented abv, i do agree  that certain race tend to scratch and scratch

I dont bite but i will push the nail with my other fingers and they start to tear off. My nail is on the softer side. Will tear easily. When start to get longer, i feel very itchy have to push with my other fingers.

11 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Dont quite get it

I have soft nail. I dont need clipper to clip my nail. Usually when my nail start to grow long it will be broken by me using my other fingers consciously or subconsciously using peeling method or etc

4 minutes ago, Guest Nail said:

I have soft nail. I dont need clipper to clip my nail. Usually when my nail start to grow long it will be broken by me using my other fingers consciously or subconsciously using peeling method or etc

Since small, u hve been doin this??

Guest Racist
On 2/13/2019 at 11:21 PM, -Ignored- said:

DC
i really dont like it, it is just like digging into nose (esp if there r ladies around)
it gives me nerves when men do it nonchalantly (as though they r telling that men's private parts have larger surface area hence they have more than enugh reasons to scratch there) : it is my pet peeves

We know which Asian race loves to dig their nose and eat their bogger...or scrap their bogger onto things like desk and so on.... disgusting people..

5 hours ago, boredpotato said:

Guys who are too lazy to lift up toilet seats but suck so bad at aiming that they end up peeing all over the toilet seats and sometimes the floor. That has got to go. 

Yes! Ageee w all my limbs up in the air

On 3/2/2019 at 10:02 PM, -Ignored- said:

Since small, u hve been doin this??

yup. since as young as I can remember. Even if I can control myself after certain length the nail will either kind of get folded during the day activities. after sometimes it will get to tear off in the folding area. If I wear glove for example and doing washing activities, when my fingers get in touch with water for too long, it will get very soft either already tear off or will tear one to two days later. People say people with this kind of nail have shorter life span.

33 minutes ago, Guest nail said:

yup. since as young as I can remember. Even if I can control myself after certain length the nail will either kind of get folded during the day activities. after sometimes it will get to tear off in the folding area. If I wear glove for example and doing washing activities, when my fingers get in touch with water for too long, it will get very soft either already tear off or will tear one to two days later. People say people with this kind of nail have shorter life span.

Pls take care of your life though unheard of

14 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Pls take care of your life though unheard of

my life has been predestined. I tried to take biotin to strenghten my nail. I kind of feeling the nail is a bit harder. also noticed pimple popping. not alot just 1 or 2 in in the body. but cannot maintain the routine of taking biotin everyday or other day. eventually stop taking. partly also seeing my urine so yellowish after taking biotin, also worried. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.