Male HQ

Any Btms Tried Wearing A Tampon In Their Ass ?

Hole4use

6 hours ago, StacheDaddy said:

It is small. Barely feel it. A bit discomfort because of the string. Why you want to wear it? 

Been Having The Fantasy Of Trying To Wear It. Like To Try Wearing One For A Few Hrs And Feel It. Will Change A Fresh New Tampon Every Few Hrs And Test It Continuously Up To Few Days Maybe. Wonder Will The Tampon Absorb Moisture In My Ass And Enlarge In There.

32 minutes ago, StacheDaddy said:

Please, for the love of every healthty colon and nice smelling fart don't. It will make your shit dried and hard and you going to bleed shitting like hemorrhoids.

I Did Some Read Up And I Found Out That There Are No Side Effects Of Wearing A Tampon In The Butthole...Hmmm...Anyway, I Have Not Tried Anything Yet

12 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

I Did Some Read Up And I Found Out That There Are No Side Effects Of Wearing A Tampon In The Butthole...Hmmm...Anyway, I Have Not Tried Anything Yet

How can it have no side effect? can imagine the side effect if u had paid attention in simple health, biology, science lessons. Think you need to read up and try to understand your body more  if dont understand and want to try, do it slow and monitor  if cant be bother abd want to live longer, then dont try silly optional things.:doh:

6 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Umm... I am not sure what is the purpose of the exercise, but if you are hoping to menstruate from your ass, it's not going to happen. 

Really Wondering How Will It Feel To Wear A Tampon In My Asshole And Going For Walks With It Deep Inside....But I Have No Courage To Do It To Myself...

But If Someone Were To See Me Inserting It In There And Then Made To Go For Walks With Him. I Believe I Would Do It....

Edited by Hole4use

6 minutes ago, Gene T said:

Insert butt plug or anal beads la

I Dun Have A Buttplug Nor Anal Beads...Not Thinking Of Buying Them As Its Very Expensive...

Wanting To Try Out Tampons Cos Just Very Curious How It Feels...Will Not Do It For Long Term Nor Permanent...

Unless Requested By Someone To Make Me Wear One After The First Time Experience By Myself...

8 minutes ago, StacheDaddy said:

Instead of tampons, why not use a butt plug? At least you wold not risk bleading colon due to moisture missing due to tampons.

As Mentioned Above, I Do Not Have A Butt Plug. Not Intending To Buy One As Its Expensive And I Do Not Have A Place To Hide Them In The House

As I Am Staying With My Family. Really Just Wish To Try Out How It Feels To Be In My Ass...And Will Not Do It For Long Term Nor Permanently...

Unless Upon Request By Guys Who Wants To See It And Making Me To Go For Walks With The Tampons Inside My Butthole.

1 hour ago, Hole4use said:

I Dun Have A Buttplug Nor Anal Beads...Not Thinking Of Buying Them As Its Very Expensive...

Wanting To Try Out Tampons Cos Just Very Curious How It Feels...Will Not Do It For Long Term Nor Permanent...

Unless Requested By Someone To Make Me Wear One After The First Time Experience By Myself...

Consider a carrot. If it is too thick, you can always slice it down. 

Love. 

2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Consider a carrot. If it is too thick, you can always slice it down. 

Huh? Inserting A Carrot In My Asshole And Walk Around With It In There? 

3 hours ago, StacheDaddy said:

The Playsafe lube bottle is a dildo substitute. U can use that as well. As long as u put it in a condom first. I already tried it. Feel full in my ass.

I am not looking for any dildo subsititute or finding something to Fuck my own butthole with it...I just want to know how will it feel with a tampon inside my butthole and to wear it for few hrs including to go for walk with it in there.

28 minutes ago, iwannac said:

It has been 3 fucking days. You either just wear it and possibly tell us how wrong it went, or wear it and tell us how underwhelming it was.

Side note though, I suppose a tampon would be useful if you're having food poisoning?

I am finding someone to make me wear it and make me go for walks with him. And to force me to wear it for a few hrs.

40 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Hi Hole4use,

Wear a tampon inside your butthole and to wear it for few hrs including to go for walk with it in there.

Go for a 10km run after, in 2 hours. 

TELL us how you feel. Dont POSE again after you have done it. :angry::angry::angry:

U want to accompany me to go for walks after I wear the tampon inside?

12 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

ok. this look so weird. you may want to try sticking up some cucumber or carrot up, they contain much vitamins and nutrients.

But I Am Looking At A Tampon For Me To Keep It Inside Me For Hrs...And It Does Really Expand Inside Which I Do Feel It Pressing Against The Rectum Wall Inside My Butthole

• 1 month later...

A bit late to the post reading.. but I have done it a few times before.  A rather kinky urge to do this since I am into anal toy fun. Has as many as 5 inside me. The shoving it is not easy as it is a material mixture that is not something you can push into a rectum, so I have some lube and just push them in. I tried it with one and work my way up to 5. The fun is not just the put one in and see a string coming out of your ass or you have this fantasy about being some female and pretending to into one during your "period" The fun starts when you insert some water in with a large syringe or tube to get water into your rectum and you feel the magic that material growth to take in the water inside you...  It can surprise you to see how large it can get and when you get to like 5 inside you, you feel the pressure inside and it can be such a wonderful fullness feeling that I love. And then you do some water play by pulling them out one after the other... it is not like anal beads but it has its own kinky sensation.

BUT... I would advice you clean out your ass cavity first so you have nothing but just water being absorbed and not be smeared with too much doo doo. Once you are nicely clear out like me you have some neat fun... if you are really into this kind of fun that is.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

20 hours ago, upshot said:

A bit late to the post reading.. but I have done it a few times before.  A rather kinky urge to do this since I am into anal toy fun. Has as many as 5 inside me. The shoving it is not easy as it is a material mixture that is not something you can push into a rectum, so I have some lube and just push them in. I tried it with one and work my way up to 5. The fun is not just the put one in and see a string coming out of your ass or you have this fantasy about being some female and pretending to into one during your "period" The fun starts when you insert some water in with a large syringe or tube to get water into your rectum and you feel the magic that material growth to take in the water inside you...  It can surprise you to see how large it can get and when you get to like 5 inside you, you feel the pressure inside and it can be such a wonderful fullness feeling that I love. And then you do some water play by pulling them out one after the other... it is not like anal beads but it has its own kinky sensation.

BUT... I would advice you clean out your ass cavity first so you have nothing but just water being absorbed and not be smeared with too much doo doo. Once you are nicely clear out like me you have some neat fun... if you are really into this kind of fun that is.

Thank You For Sharing...Will Share My Experience When I Have Time To Type It Out...I Already Tried And I Would Say I Love The Feeling...Had One In Me For 2 Hrs...Looking To Prolong The Tampon Time Inside My Butthole...

1 hour ago, Hole4use said:

Thank You For Sharing...Will Share My Experience When I Have Time To Type It Out...I Already Tried And I Would Say I Love The Feeling...Had One In Me For 2 Hrs...Looking To Prolong The Tampon Time Inside My Butthole...

Ya, the feeling of it expanding inside you as it soak up liquid like the way it soaks up mensuration blood, it actually will expand and start to give you that "full" feeling in your rectum.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 months later...