Male HQ

Hooked up with Ang Moh and found out he's a VP in my new company

This is a little awkward. 

I met this Ang Moh guy in his mid to late 30s,fit and masculine. His fetish was sucking on asian cocks. Met up with him several times before in his condo to get milked and play obviously. But i did not really know a lot about him. 

Last week i got the shock of my life when i started my new job. He's one of the VPs in my new company. Ughh. I pretended that i did not know him prior to that. 

So awkward. Anyone experienced similar? When i see him at work i can't help but paint a picture of him and how wild he can be sexually. Wahhh. It's crazy! 

Guest Try and see

Just be cool and don't reveal that aspect about him to anyone.

It's possible after knowing that you are his employee he might want to stop all sexual relations with you. If he does, don't force him to continue or threaten to out him, etc. Just let it go.

Other than that, remember not to expose him, just as you would not want him to expose you.

11 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Just be cool and don't reveal that aspect about him to anyone.

It's possible after knowing that you are his employee he might want to stop all sexual relations with you. If he does, don't force him to continue or threaten to out him, etc. Just let it go.

Other than that, remember not to expose him, just as you would not want him to expose you.

Of course la, will not do anything stupid to drag his name. 

It's just awkward. We're humans you know. No matter how i tell myself to act normal at work. It will always feel uneasy around this guy. 

Guest Try and see
3 minutes ago, Longhorn8896 said:

Of course la, will not do anything stupid to drag his name. 

It's just awkward. We're humans you know. No matter how i tell myself to act normal at work. It will always feel uneasy around this guy. 

What to do  :P

If you were a straight guy and your new VP was the girl you slept with before, you would also feel damn awkward with her in the office.

If it really bothers you so much, you can always pack your bags. Otherwise, just wait and see if they might transfer him out after a few months.

Guest Blue Fern
52 minutes ago, Longhorn8896 said:

I met this Ang Moh guy in his mid to late 30s,fit and masculine. His fetish was sucking on asian cocks. Met up with him several times before in his condo to get milked and play obviously. But i did not really know a lot about him. 

Last week i got the shock of my life when i started my new job. He's one of the VPs in my new company. Ughh. I pretended that i did not know him prior to that. 

So awkward. Anyone experienced similar? When i see him at work i can't help but paint a picture of him and how wild he can be sexually. Wahhh. It's crazy! 

It is a test on your character now.  If I were you,  I would separate privacy from work and make him feel comfortable and well. You need the job as much as he needed his and both have needs in private sex life too.  Nothing beat having a "colleague" with chemistry regardless their position in the company.  Show him that you have what to takes to be matured and ethical in this regard and promotion will come  naturally (though this may not be your primary concern?)  

sg is not a large ctry

from the way, gays use Line/Wechat and apps , all the gays would have combed by then

i asked before, if u meet someone u know in a sauna, how do u react?
Most said as per normal, nothing happened

Another said conte to chat as per normal

some can even speak loudly in public when discussing certain private life matters, i always believe that "walls" have ears

i m highly discreet , but if i met such a situation , i will struggle but i will stay on
And u assumed he doesnt read BW? after reading, he will drop u a msg

Guest shock of life

My experience was even worse! LOL.

Through an app I chatted with one Asian boy, around 22y, hot and young man.

I thought we would meet at my place but then surprisingly he invited me over. Ok, could always be that the parents are on a holiday. I did not think anything at first sight of the address, because it was somewhere near Chinatown/River Valley and some guys give the HDB propaganda address like "River Valley Sunview" or "Henderson Bright". Because the boy rushed me to come over, I took a cab. When I arrived it was the type of older Condo, with this excessive huge space, nice parquet, big rooms, high ceiling. The boy, who opened the door was nice too, from looks, shape and features. In fact, he was a Thai boy, which I found out from the way he spoke English. My first thought was, what does such a boy do in such an expensive condo. He walked me to the "terrace" which had a whirlpool, to undress and plunge into the wet. The flat was the penthouse floor had a huge balcony/terrace, which was only open at one some sides but enclosed from the rest, plus provided a small pool and an illuminated round whirlpool.  The boy followed me to the jacuzzi, kissed me instantly and leaned on me, so that our tools and bodies touched. The kisses tasted sweet. While already hard he left the jacuzzi, threw a towel to me and asked me to follow. I didn't hesitate on that proposal. I knew what how it is going to continue. He walked me to a bedroom. We had fun. Afterwards, he left the bedroom, brought a glass of wine, cuddled with me a bit more and talked something nothing serious. he lay on the bed and as I had left my glasses and personal items at the balcony area, I left him on the bed and "collected" my clothes which were dropped on the way to the jacuzzi, found my glasses and couldn't hesitate to walk around the living room to take a sneak view. The living room was fitted with old mahogany style furniture and cabinets, those colonial style sort of type. On one side, there was a big photo picture of two guys, that was when I got the shock of my life. Because one of the two guys was actually the Ang Moh boss of our company's best customer...

My thoughts went like: "Oh, damn, I just don't believe it".

I fckd the bf of one of my employer's customers. Oh, shit, he is going to kill me, if he will find out.... A shiver passed through my body, my feelings switched from joy to horror.

The worst was when that Ang Moh came for a meeting to our office to discuss new projects some days later and instantly the pictures of the Thai boy ran through my head.

I kept quiet and hoped for the end of the meeting.

I m quite sure, his Thai boyfriend never told him, what he was up to when the Ang Moh was not in Singapore.

Lucky, I was able to stay cool and did not start to sweat when the guy was around. Secret is secret.

Only thing was that I brought some expat visitors to Tantric some months later and guess what, the customer boss and his Thai bf were playing love birds. I tried hiding behind my expat friends, ha ha. The Thai boy saw me but played innocent or did as we never met. (Maybe the whole bunch of other guys around me were hiding their faces... LOL.)

And what do we take away from this?

The Ang Mohs are not always the naughty ones, the Asian boys can be too. ha ha

Guest Congratulator
4 hours ago, Longhorn8896 said:

CONGRATS!!!

Just remain professional and perform well, and I am sure he will take good care of your career in that company. 

2 hours ago, Guest shock of life said:

I thought we would meet at my place but then surprisingly he invited me over. Ok, could always be that the parents are on a holiday. I did not think anything at first sight of the address, because it was somewhere near Chinatown/River Valley and some guys give the HDB propaganda address like "River Valley Sunview" or "Henderson Bright". Because the boy rushed me to come over, I took a cab. When I arrived it was the type of older Condo, with this excessive huge space, nice parquet, big rooms, high ceiling. The boy, who opened the door was nice too, from looks, shape and features. In fact, he was a Thai boy, which I found out from the way he spoke English. My first thought was, what does such a boy do in such an expensive condo. He walked me to the "terrace" which had a whirlpool, to undress and plunge into the wet. The flat was the penthouse floor had a huge balcony/terrace, which was only open at one some sides but enclosed from the rest, plus provided a small pool and an illuminated round whirlpool.  The boy followed me to the jacuzzi, kissed me instantly and leaned on me, so that our tools and bodies touched. The kisses tasted sweet. While already hard he left the jacuzzi, threw a towel to me and asked me to follow. I didn't hesitate on that proposal. I knew what how it is going to continue. He walked me to a bedroom. We had fun. Afterwards, he left the bedroom, brought a glass of wine, cuddled with me a bit more and talked something nothing serious. he lay on the bed and as I had left my glasses and personal items at the balcony area, I left him on the bed and "collected" my clothes which were dropped on the way to the jacuzzi, found my glasses and couldn't hesitate to walk around the living room to take a sneak view. The living room was fitted with old mahogany style furniture and cabinets, those colonial style sort of type. On one side, there was a big photo picture of two guys, that was when I got the shock of my life. Because one of the two guys was actually the Ang Moh boss of our company's best customer...

I fckd the bf of one of my employer's customers. Oh, shit, he is going to kill me, if he will find out.... A shiver passed through my body, my feelings switched from joy to horror.

The worst was when that Ang Moh came for a meeting to our office to discuss new projects some days later and instantly the pictures of the Thai boy ran through my head.

I m quite sure, his Thai boyfriend never told him, what he was up to when the Ang Moh was not in Singapore.

Lucky, I was able to stay cool and did not start to sweat when the guy was around. Secret is secret.

Only thing was that I brought some expat visitors to Tantric some months later and guess what, the customer boss and his Thai bf were playing love birds. I tried hiding behind my expat friends, ha ha. The Thai boy saw me but played innocent or did as we never met. (Maybe the whole bunch of other guys around me were hiding their faces... LOL.)

He might have forgotten about you. You are not the first, and will not be the last. The two might even be in an open relationship, with hookup being a norm.

Bottomline is, what happens in the bedroom (or elsewhere) stays in there.

Guest Your HR
7 hours ago, Longhorn8896 said:

Congratulation. We are glad to inform you that you have been promoted to VP personal assistant with immediate effect.

7 hours ago, Longhorn8896 said:

Just pretend u know nothing until he talks to u abt this.

If both of you reached mutual understanding, maybe u can have a wild fun in your office. Hehe...

Just be professional as a employee and a player.

Wow. U found an express train.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, Longhorn8896 said:

Why must you hook up with ang mo in the 1st place! Why cant you find a partner and settle down? Why must you keep on having sex? Please spend your time wisely for charity works or learning knowledge of the devine nature!

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why must you hook up with ang mo in the 1st place! Why cant you find a partner and settle down? Why must you keep on having sex? Please spend your time wisely for charity works or learning knowledge of the devine nature!

His Preference mah.... But again what is the big deal of him being a VP in the same company  ... Both of you guys are drawing salary from the company, just be professional in work & have sex with him after work (that is if he still want you) .

I am more interested to know how he reacted. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

I had a similar experience years ago when i was younger.  met an angmoh in the darkroom of Rairua (wonder how many remember this place) and sucked him off.  After we have finished he walk out first to the shower and I followed.  To my great surprise he turned out to be the chief executive of one of the companies whose portfolio I was handling.  We met up several times after that (until I suppose he got sick of me).

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest small world
8 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I had a similar experience years ago when i was younger.  met an angmoh in the darkroom of Rairua (wonder how many remember this place) and sucked him off.  After we have finished he walk out first to the shower and I followed.  To my great surprise he turned out to be the chief executive of one of the companies whose portfolio I was handling.  We met up several times after that (until I suppose he got sick of me).

Yes, the world in Singapore is small. that is why I can feel the fear of some Malay or Indian guys here, who try to be discreet, because their community is even smaller. But on the other hand, what does it take if you find out your brother or cousin, uncle etc is gay too. For sure he would not run around and tell about you because everyone will ask: how do you know?

I once chatted with a couple on an app and the Asian guy had his picture on the profile but he did not show the other guy but he was Ang Moh.

After a round of chats, a third profile without a picture on the profile at the same dating app send me a message saying:

"Yes, nice, but sorry we don't meet up with bankers who work at Changi Business Park."

First I was a bit lost of words. and simply replied "Ok, then."

Meaning the Ang Moh wrote to me rejecting me as a suitable person for their fun.

I have a suspicion who the Ang Moh is...

As I said the world is small.

The funny turn is that the Asian bf invited me over to a group party on some other day (without his bf). LOL

One has to strike a balance between the pleasures of gay sex and the risk of being exposed as a sexually active gay.

So each case is different.  In principle, there is no mortal risk. 

But one can lose prestige in the workplace, especially in a high position.

But if so, one should have sufficient money to commute to neighboring Malaysia, Thailand

and enjoy more freedom and opportunities there.

On 3/16/2019 at 12:00 PM, Guest shock of life said:

Do you know from what you wrote here. It is easy to know who the ang moh guy is, since you reveal where he staying and he have a thai bf. 

The fact is... there is lot of ang moh also reading this forum. 

So what do we take away from this?

Despite you hiding behind the anonymous ID, if this story is true. If i am the Ang Moh... I will know who you are. Lol...

The fact is.... The Ang Moh are not always the clever ones, but the Asian boys can be quite stupid too. haha....

Guest guest
4 hours ago, Guest Any moh VP said:

One of the ang moh VPs in my company is very cute and friendly. He is a free spirit and every time we bump into each other at the urinals, I get a free show of watching the Most beautiful cut cock . is not at all shy to show off and takes his time to wipe if after peeing . When soft his cock is at least 5 inches.. one day I joke only said if it's true that anf moh cocks are shower and not grower unlike Chinese cock I said like mine. Haha his ego was bruised and he said his is a grower n he would show me. It was rather late that night and only the two of us left in the office. He beckoned me to his office and locked the door and took out his now semi hard cock which was no longer 5 inches! He started touching his cock n looked at me and said if you can help it would grow hard faster. I of course wasted no time and took it into my mouth. It grew and grew until I could suck only half his cock..  fully erect it was 8 inches and as thick as a coke can! Just when I was enjoying holding it and suckibg it, we heard door closing sound outside and we quickly got dressed and left..... It was the damn cleaner!

superior and subordinate fraternising in a work setting.

Fraternising and gaining sexual favors becos of a higher position is frowned upon. 

You get fraternised upon and the request goes beyond a work setting.

you rub my back I rub your back. fraternising.

in your case , its I rub your cock and I still suck your cock, later you will cook and wash for him some more.

the favor never ends.

My company's attorney had a new associate who was hired earlier this year. A couple weeks ago, he stopped by my office to drop off some documents that we need to go over on a project and also to introduce himself to me. He was a pretty good looking angmoh guy, in his mid-30s, scruffy looking with facial hair, in-shape, and gay (the Gucci loafers were a giveaway). We chatted for a bit and got down to business. After we concluded all the work stuff, he was suddenly asked, "You don't recognize me do you?" I was puzzled momentarily and my mind was blank. I was like did I meet him before at some gay bar in the city? Who knows? I meet too many people already that I don't usually remember and it takes several meetings for me to register their name and face. 

"Nope. Did we meet before?" 

Turns out we hooked up a few times about 15 years ago. He didn't have facial hair then, and his body was much leaner, now he is more muscular. I remembered that he was going through law school then, and we had fun together on a few occasions. Anyway, it was an interesting meeting, and we exchanged several work emails since, but I think we are both at different places in our lives now. 

The one thing I remember about him was he loves getting fucked in a jockstrap. :D

Love. 

Guest shock of life
21 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

Do you know from what you wrote here. It is easy to know who the ang moh guy is, since you reveal where he staying and he have a thai bf. 

The fact is... there is lot of ang moh also reading this forum. 

So what do we take away from this?

Despite you hiding behind the anonymous ID, if this story is true. If i am the Ang Moh... I will know who you are. Lol...

The fact is.... The Ang Moh are not always the clever ones, but the Asian boys can be quite stupid too. haha....

It happened as I wrote. I m sure both know by now that they are playing around behind other backs. I was the innocent when met the boy, I didn't know his background (him being in a relationship).

If I follow what you propose here then we can't wrote about anything because someone might think he may recognise some other one from  one of the story.

You are right: Ang Mohs can be smart as Asian can be and both they can be stupid.

Guest wanna know all
20 minutes ago, BJason18 said:

I had similar exp as well, but it's quite a drama so I prefer to forget it. My lesson learn is, just do not shit where you eat lah.

but you you made us so curious.....

Guest guest

No one seems to be concerned about the problem of fraternising.

in the west , ppl lose their jobs if company finds out there is fraternising and company info confidential is exchanged via sexual favors between co workers..

Guest disclosed yourself

On 3/21/2019 at 4:11 AM, doncoin said:

My company's attorney had a new associate who was hired earlier this year. A couple weeks ago, he stopped by my office to drop off some documents that we need to go over on a project and also to introduce himself to me. He was a pretty good looking angmoh guy, in his mid-30s,

On 3/21/2019 at 4:26 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Let's hope he don't read BW forum and found out you had been posting about your encounter with him.

Jockstrap some more!

Would have been smarter or even advised to disguise the person much better. Probably there are not so many Ang Moh law associates in Singapore. Just remember the one attorney that Brochez accused of stealing the data from Ler's home. People could identify such persons, if you write like this. Singapore is a place too small. And we should not affect the privacy of others or out them inadvertly. And if you are open about being gay, doesn't mean others are.

Can just write: The junior manager of my company's service provider. In the end it doesn't matter what profession he has or other whereabouts. Or did it matter because he always wore those neat white shirts...and you have that office wear fetish.  LOL

You can still edit the post and maybe advised to do.

It's just a friendly recommendation, no need to open any quarrels or counter arguments. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana.

Guest disclosed yourself

meant : there are not so many gay Ang Moh law associates

-------------------------------

Te anga karaka, te anga koura, kei kitea te Marae.

On 3/21/2019 at 10:25 PM, Guest wanna know all said:

but you you made us so curious.....

I was young that time (i was 23 and he was 33), he brought his wife to our apartment (which was assigned for both of us from the company) occassionaly, and we had special relationship with some discreet fun activities. Whenever he brought his wife for few days before vacation, I stayed in hostel/hotel just to make myself calm. In addition, he was angry because he thought my escapes triggered a curiosity from his wife. He wanted me to act normal, but how can I see his wife cooked our meals and at 10pm they go to their bedroom and sleep together, it just hurted me. 

Once he followed me to the hotel I stayed in, just to ask me to act as usual, but I just could not. I brought him to my room, cried in front of him and tell him all my hurted feelings, he said we will not be together forever because he will be assigned overseas in the next 3 months. It was the toughest moment in my life. At one moment, I almost do a suicide, sending him a pic with a bottle of poison and he run to my hotel and my room (I dont know how he got to my floor) and bang my door loudly. He said I am his stupid boy, he said all the bad words because he worried about me. I just sit down on the floor, leaned on bed, cried. He took my poison away and said few angry words (I could not remember) but he said to me "i am sorry, please just keep alive". That's what I remember until now.

note: I told to my HR secretly my relationship with him and asked to move my accommodation to another apartment. Since then, we just meet occassionaly in the meetings. The last time we met was at his farewell party, his wife was there as well. Nothing we could do. Farewell to my ang moh. One day, he sent me his new phone number through LinkedIn, and when I checked his whatsapp picture, it's him with his newborn baby, it hurted me again. So I removed his contact number in my phonebook and deleted his message on LinkedIn. Since then I never have a relationship with feeling, because I am affraid I will experience the same again.

pss: once we went together to sauna just to do group fun, but he did not really like it (but i do, lol).

So, have your curiosity about my drama been satisfied? :)

Edited by BJason18

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, BJason18 said:

I was young that time (i was 23 and he was 33), he brought his wife to our apartment (which was assigned for both of us from the company) occassionaly, and we had special relationship with some discreet fun activities. Whenever he brought his wife for few days before vacation, I stayed in hostel/hotel just to make myself calm. In addition, he was angry because he thought my escapes triggered a curiosity from his wife. He wanted me to act normal, but how can I see his wife cooked our meals and at 10pm they go to their bedroom and sleep together, it just hurted me. 

Once he followed me to the hotel I stayed in, just to ask me to act as usual, but I just could not. I brought him to my room, cried in front of him and tell him all my hurted feelings, he said we will not be together forever because he will be assigned overseas in the next 3 months. It was the toughest moment in my life. At one moment, I almost do a suicide, sending him a pic with a bottle of poison and he run to my hotel and my room (I dont know how he got to my floor) and bang my door loudly. He said I am his stupid boy, he said all the bad words because he worried about me. I just sit down on the floor, leaned on bed, cried. He took my poison away and said few angry words (I could not remember) but he said to me "i am sorry, please just keep alive". That's what I remember until now.

note: I told to my HR secretly my relationship with him and asked to move my accommodation to another apartment. Since then, we just meet occassionaly in the meetings. The last time we met was at his farewell party, his wife was there as well. Nothing we could do. Farewell to my ang moh. One day, he sent me his new phone number through LinkedIn, and when I checked his whatsapp picture, it's him with his newborn baby, it hurted me again. So I removed his contact number in my phonebook and deleted his message on LinkedIn. Since then I never have a relationship with feeling, because I am affraid I will experience the same again.

pss: once we went together to sauna just to do group fun, but he did not really like it (but i do, lol).

So, have your curiosity about my drama been satisfied? :)

I feel sorry to read this.

Maybe the lesson you should take is the following:

1) Guys already married or having girlfriend might not be the most suitable for a relationship.

2) Colleagues, bosses and so on might not be the most suitable for a relationship.

It is obvious that he was never honest and only used you for his enjoyment.

But please do us a favour: Be open to find a nice guy as your partner/bf. You should not continue to suffer because of one stupid idiot who treated you badly, but please go out and start  to accept real love from others.

Stop punishing yourself for bad which was done to you by others.

However, I hope you matured a bit to learn not to take things so emotional as on that past experience.

You must grow your self confidence and to believe in yourself.

Love and allow others to love you from their heart. Not all guys are selfish , respectless bastards like that married guy.

I hope to see you as a happy person soon.

Get over that past incidence and wipe it out for the rest of your life!

After rain there will be always sunshine.

---------------------------------------------------

E kore e ea i te kupu taku aroha mōu.

7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I feel sorry to read this.

Maybe the lesson you should take is the following:

1) Guys already married or having girlfriend might not be the most suitable for a relationship.

2) Colleagues, bosses and so on might not be the most suitable for a relationship.

It is obvious that he was never honest and only used you for his enjoyment.

But please do us a favour: Be open to find a nice guy as your partner/bf. You should not continue to suffer because of one stupid idiot who treated you badly, but please go out and start  to accept real love from others.

Stop punishing yourself for bad which was done to you by others.

However, I hope you matured a bit to learn not to take things so emotional as on that past experience.

You must grow your self confidence and to believe in yourself.

Love and allow others to love you from their heart. Not all guys are selfish , respectless bastards like that married guy.

I hope to see you as a happy person soon.

Get over that past incidence and wipe it out for the rest of your life!

After rain there will be always sunshine.

---------------------------------------------------

E kore e ea i te kupu taku aroha mōu.

Hi there, thanks a lot, this is my first time i cry while reading a post in this forum, normally I feel horny, haha. I feel motivated, thank you, really appreciate it. 

Edited by BJason18

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.