Male HQ

Is there a quick way to match TOTO number?

Guest toto

Guest Faster Toto Checker

You can pass them all to me. I can let you know if you win anything immediately. No need to wait next day. Just one touch from me is enough already. 

Guest Sheldon
40 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

U can bring bit by bit to the outlet and let the aunty screen for you but do it when there is no queue... 

Don't do that. It'll get angry stares. 

Simple practical mathematical solutions. 

1. How much money do you want to spend on this draw?

2. Divide the money into the highest cost of the systems. For eg. If you want to buy $20, then instead of buying $20 quickpick, get 2 system 7, and 6 quick picks. 

Mathematical probability is the same. And you'll help the general productivity in Singapore to improve because less people will stand waiting at the queues. 

Guest Faceboot
11 hours ago, Guest toto said:

I have a lot of TOTO tickets accumulated from each week. Is there a quick way like a machine that I can feed the tickets to match the numbers?

Take pictures, post on Facebook, let your “friends” check for you and “Like” you.

Guest Simple
9 hours ago, Guest Toto Checker said:

You pass me all your tickets I check for you, next day I let you know if you win anything.

No need. Just pass me the money to buy the ticket and I will tell him whether be has won.

Guest Judge Judy
2 hours ago, Guest Simple said:

No need. Just pass me the money to buy the ticket and I will tell him whether be has won.

You got the best reply.  :thumb:

11 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

U can bring bit by bit to the outlet and let the aunty screen for you but do it when there is no queue... 

I'm thinking that too. But just paiseh. If only they have such ticket machine for matching numbers for common use will be good.

27 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Don't need to paisei but u probably need to do bit by bit and maybe in different outlets, in the first place why would u want to accumulate so many draw? 

Usually I just buy for a hope to win. Maybe subconsciously I know I wont win. By keeping that hope alive I guess. But when too many tickets in my wallet, I need to start checking already. Sometimes some close to 6 months. Luckily never win if not will be super sad.

Guest lastdraw
17 hours ago, Guest toto said:

I have a lot of TOTO tickets accumulated from each week. Is there a quick way like a machine that I can feed the tickets to match the numbers?

so amusing i actually know the answer to this (disclaimer: i know because my parents do this) 

there's an app which you can download and from the app, not only do you have the results, it also has a function that allows you to scan your ticket and it will automatically tell you whether you won anything

try it out!

3 hours ago, lastdraw said:

so amusing i actually know the answer to this (disclaimer: i know because my parents do this) 

there's an app which you can download and from the app, not only do you have the results, it also has a function that allows you to scan your ticket and it will automatically tell you whether you won anything

try it out!

Thanks lastdraw. I have used an app like that before. is there any more quicker way than that? one by one scanning of the ticket is still too slow and troublesome. something faster like machine is good.

Guest Thanos
24 minutes ago, Guest invent said:

some1 go invent time machine

then we cld get lucky

lol

So outdated, go borrow the time stone from Dr Strange lah.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.