Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

@hctai1213

@chuckwin50fly

@lililili_0411

Edited by sphere

Guest Choices We Made

The story revolves around the life of Dong-Jun. He is 42 years old, and lives with deep regret and guilt. Taking its cue from the idea of parallel universes from science fiction, So Long, See You Tomorrow explores the different life trajectories that would have been open to Dong-Jun by placing him on three different temporal planes. The film invites us to reflect upon the choices we make, as well as the forces that shape our lives.

@ts01105847

@chiu.yueh

@nickxiang33

@jjtai.you

@binbinchris

@lihaonn

@leonavery

@xu.lenny

@lovefangtv

On 9/16/2022 at 1:55 PM, jlone said:

On 9/16/2022 at 1:56 PM, jlone said:

haiyoh, ppl watching s2 liao, now den post s1? outdated alrdy. aso can post into 1 post like wat g_m do last time, y separate ar..

@small_chiang

@mark.gucci

@ulang_malivaiian

@rancooper_hs

@hugotang0505

@charlie_0427

@iamleontw89

@im.derek0430

@sean_lung

@hu_xin_xin

13th Love & Pride Festival (at Golden Village) (click here for more information)

The 13th edition of GV's Love & Pride Festival is here! This year, the festival showcases 7 LGBTQ-focused titles surrounding the theme of freedom - freedom to love, be yourself and celebrate.

The festival kicks off on 4 October with an exclusive original version of BROS on the opening night! Be one of the first to catch BROS while enjoying a glass of Martell cocktail and live drag act by one of Singapore's most popular drag queen, Vanda Miss Joaquim!

The festival continues to run from 7 till 16 October 2022, at GV Grand (Great World City), GV Suntec City & GV VivoCity.

Ticket Price: $15 (Members) / $17 (Public)

$36 (Members) / $40 (Public) - Opening Night with Cocktail Reception

[other movie titles include: Firebird, The Teacher (我的灵魂是爱做的), Semantic Error: The Movie, etc.]

@chen.felix

@jim_deng

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.