Male HQ

Time To Heal

Its been three years. Three excruciating years.

I still remember the first time I saw Wei. It was in one of those smoky pubs in Tanjong Pagar. He was in a loose T-shirt that hung from his broad shoulders. But the soft fabric could not hide the distinct protrusions made as a result of those steely pecs. And his bulging biceps continued to peep ever so teasingly from under his T-shirt sleeves.

He was not very tall, and not good-looking in the conventional "model" sense. But he stood out from the crowd. He was a presence to behold. At least to me.

I remember walking past him a couple of times, in a bid to get his attention. But not once did I get a glimpse from those single-eyelid eyes of his. He seemed content just chatting with his pals and swigging Heineken from the bottle.

The crowds started to thin by 3am and his friends seemed to have dispersed. I walked out of the pub and there he was, standing by a pillar, waiting. "There's my chance", I thought. And mustered enough courage to say hi. We exchanged pleasantries and before we knew it, I was in his Beamer... going back to his place.

The moment the door to his aprtment closed behind us, our hands could not be kept off each other. In seconds, our clothes were strewn all over his bedroom floor and we were standing completely naked, accompanied by our rageing erections.

Wei was a sensitive lover. He moved me closer to his body and embraced me tightly, squeezing our manhoods in between us. He looked at my face closely and examined every feature, every crevice, every freckle. He ran his fingers gently over my cheeks and then slowly, planted his moist lips on mine.

I could feel my whole body tingle as his ran his arms around me, exploring me like I was some exotic, undiscovered piece of sacred land, waiting to be conquered, waiting to be ravished.

His fingers reached in between my butt crack, teasingly probing, testing the ground, eagerly waiting to reach in and pry my lobes apart. And ever so gently, he slipped one finger in. Then two. Then before I knew it, my crack was fully exposed and I could feel the cool air con blowing against the moist and warm flesh of my inner ass....

• Guest locked this topic