Male HQ

Babylon Bangkok, as usual, stands as the best

Steve5380

I just came back from a week of vacationing in Bangkok,  and as usual,  I stayed at the Babylon barracks.

This is the ninth time, starting in 2005, and I find that the place is and has always been a good value, practically unchanged from my last visit 3 years ago.

I arrived at 9AM and could check in immediately, ready to enjoy the communal breakfast. My room was in the 6th floor, quiet and just steps from the elevator and breakfast room.

A while later with my entrance ticket to the sauna, I went to the gym for my daily workout. Then I had lunch in the 2nd floor restaurant.  Nowhere can I check-in easier than at Babylon. That evening I returned to the sauna to play in the nude area and to eat dinner at the restaurant in the 1st floor.

I also stayed Saturday evening at the sauna for their "pool party",  an innocent gathering with free beer.  Some nice twinks danced there to the good time of the audience.

In this short visit I only went to one sauna besides Babylon.  I ruled out Sauna Mania and Ratchada (former R3) because of their ugly discrimination of seniors. I didn't go to Chackran because I had found it boring last time.  I didn't go to other saunas in the outskirts where locals hang out because I was lazy.  

I only visited the sauna 39 Underground in Stephan Khwai on their "all day naked" event.  And I found that I had not missed anything at the other saunas.  The public there was relatively young Thais,  late-20s to mid 30s,  friendly and in good shape.   Although many already display their early tummy... why do I care? There is one particular small room in the 2nd floor where the only entrance is a metal door with vertical bars spaced just enough to let only the slim ones pass.  Years ago on my first visit I was able to barely squeeze through the bars and get in.  This time... I stood in front of this door in doubt, and then I decided to try.  And I got in again !!!  The years have been kind on my waist.  Inside the room was a horny twink ready to play, and so we did for a while. I stayed at 39 Underground for a good while, and after one satisfying encounter with a Thai boy I left.   My impression of this sauna is quite positive, one of the cheapest and with a good proportion of younger Thais.  

I had come to BKK with the intention to visit go go bars and have a short time with a money boy.  After the satisfying evening at 39 Underground I felt not yet ready for this,  or maybe my pride still discourages paid sex,  so I will leave this for a next visit. Similarly, I had a list of massage places to go for happy endings.  But I found myself sufficiently happy already.

On Sunday afternoon I went to shop at Chatuchak Market, and decided that I won't go there anymore because of overcrowding.  I can find cheap stuff at MBK much easier than at Chatuchak. 

Overall I had a short but satisfying visit, well worth the bargain fare I paid for the flights and the convenient accommodation at Babylon. 

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

On Sunday afternoon I went to shop at Chatuchak Market, and decided that I won't go there anymore because of overcrowding.  I can find cheap stuff at MBK much easier than at Chatuchak. 

Glad that you have had a good trip in Bangkok!!! May i know where is MBK, please? 

Thanks

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I just came back from a week of vacationing in Bangkok,  and as usual,  I stayed at the Babylon barracks.

This is the ninth time, starting in 2005, and I find that the place is and has always been a good value, practically unchanged from my last visit 3 years ago.

I arrived at 9AM and could check in immediately, ready to enjoy the communal breakfast. My room was in the 6th floor, quiet and just steps from the elevator and breakfast room.

A while later with my entrance ticket to the sauna, I went to the gym for my daily workout. Then I had lunch in the 2nd floor restaurant.  Nowhere can I check-in easier than at Babylon. That evening I returned to the sauna to play in the nude area and to eat dinner at the restaurant in the 1st floor.

I also stayed Saturday evening at the sauna for their "pool party",  an innocent gathering with free beer.  Some nice twinks danced there to the good time of the audience.

In this short visit I only went to one sauna besides Babylon.  I ruled out Sauna Mania and Ratchada (former R3) because of their ugly discrimination of seniors. I didn't go to Chackran because I had found it boring last time.  I didn't go to other saunas in the outskirts where locals hang out because I was lazy.  

I only visited the sauna 39 Underground in Stephan Khwai on their "all day naked" event.  And I found that I had not missed anything at the other saunas.  The public there was relatively young Thais,  late-20s to mid 30s,  friendly and in good shape.   Although many already display their early tummy... why do I care? There is one particular small room in the 2nd floor where the only entrance is a metal door with vertical bars spaced just enough to let only the slim ones pass.  Years ago on my first visit I was able to barely squeeze through the bars and get in.  This time... I stood in front of this door in doubt, and then I decided to try.  And I got in again !!!  The years have been kind on my waist.  Inside the room was a horny twink ready to play, and so we did for a while. I stayed at 39 Underground for a good while, and after one satisfying encounter with a Thai boy I left.   My impression of this sauna is quite positive, one of the cheapest and with a good proportion of younger Thais.  

I had come to BKK with the intention to visit go go bars and have a short time with a money boy.  After the satisfying evening at 39 Underground I felt not yet ready for this,  or maybe my pride still discourages paid sex,  so I will leave this for a next visit. Similarly, I had a list of massage places to go for happy endings.  But I found myself sufficiently happy already.

Overall I had a short but satisfying visit, well worth the bargain fare I paid for the flights and the convenient accommodation at Babylon. 

Overall how much you spend for the trip?

8 hours ago, walk around said:

Glad that you have had a good trip in Bangkok!!! May i know where is MBK, please? 

Thanks

If you take the elevated BTS to one of its end stations, National Stadium, you are only steps away from this store.  It is also very close to the MRT/BTS station SIAM. 

For more information you can google "BTS bangkok"

6 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

Overall how much you spend for the trip?

In my frugal ways, I spent a little over one thousand US dollars overall. 

Edited by Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.