Male HQ

If u have 30 years left

Guest Life at 50

Guest Life at 50

Do you still want to own a car, a house. Think of investing, be a workaholic, a trouble maker, live a ego driven Life, commit crime, bully people, follow trend, being kiasu and want everything to show off and being nosey and noisy and greedy and want more and more in this life and not willing to let go? Huh, what say you?

Guest InBangkok

How does anyone have any clue they will live for another 30 years? It's a rather silly question, surely! We could be run over by a bus tomorrow, have a heart attack, a cerebral haemorrhage, be caught in a fire at work . . . I had a close Hong Kong friend who died aged only 28 from a cerebral aneurism. One day he was feeling great and loving life. The next he was brain dead. Less than a year ago a Thai colleague committed suicide aged 45.

Live your life now. Plan for a future but don't bank on anything.

4 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

How does anyone have any clue they will live for another 30 years

Live your life now. Plan for a future but don't bank on anything.

Contradictory answer.

Guest Jaded
16 hours ago, Guest Life at 50 said:

Do you still want to own a car, a house. Think of investing, be a workaholic, a trouble maker, live a ego driven Life, commit crime, bully people, follow trend, being kiasu and want everything to show off and being nosey and noisy and greedy and want more and more in this life and not willing to let go? Huh, what say you?

Coming at 40, i also feel jaded with life. But life still goes on. I think the straight married couples with kids would have more compelling purpose in life. Sadly that I would never experience in this lifetime.

Guest Little dicky
42 minutes ago, Guest Jaded said:

Coming at 40, i also feel jaded with life. But life still goes on. I think the straight married couples with kids would have more compelling purpose in life. Sadly that I would never experience in this lifetime.

Once you reached 40, times flies very fast.  I noticed every 7 to 10 years come and goes within a blink of an eye.   i can still recall vividly what I did during my kindergarten days few decades ago, as if it was just yesterdays.

Guest Little dicky
2 minutes ago, Guest Little dicky said:

Once you reached 40, times flies very fast.  I noticed every 7 to 10 years come and goes within a blink of an eye.   i can still recall vividly what I did during my kindergarten days few decades ago, as if it was just yesterdays.

Oh, I forgot to add, provided you are healthy with no complication whatsoever.

Guest InBangkok
14 hours ago, Guest Chey said:

Contradictory answer.

Very clearly far from contradictory! 

Do you know anyone - ANYONE - who has any idea how they will live, where they will live or even if they will be alive in 30 years time. Of course not. No one knows!

Equally, if fate ensures you remain alive tomorrow, next month or even next year, are you intending merely to sit back today and do absolutely nothing about this period of time? Of course not! Planning is essential for anyone thinking of a future. Planning what you will actually be doing and how you will live after the expiration of three entire decades is pointless since you have no clue if you will actually be alive! Sure, most will probably want to be rich, to have a nice house, to play golf, swim, travel the world in first class, be in a long-term loving relationship - and then they are run over by a bus tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Guest Little dicky said:

Thats so true...when u r in your 20s and 30s, it seem like a long time never ending like oriental express train but the momemt u hits 40, it turn to shinkansen bullet train, super fast seah....

On 4/18/2019 at 3:47 PM, Guest Life at 50 said:

Regardless of the stage in life, other than a house, everything u say is unwholesome.

On 4/18/2019 at 4:00 PM, suckmegood said:

I actually hope that i dun need to live that long from where i am now... 

I hope u don't mean departure in the negative way.

7 hours ago, Guest Jaded said:

Most married ppl I know say if given a choice, they would rather not have kid, or even spouse.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest Jaded said:

At 40 you can have some good 30 years ahead of you.  Marriage and kids?  How about a loving relationship and mutual care with a partner? 

If you don't feel you are up to this,  dedicate the next 10 years to improve yourself, in body and mind, to become the ideal partner of someone younger.

It is all in your head. The past is the past.  Work on your feelings,  consciously bring in happiness and optimism.

Life and work are inter-related. They are both 4 letters' words. 

We work to have a life. To many, we have a life because of work. 

Life is always about work when we are young and making a career out of it.  

When we reach mid 50's, we know that we need to take things more lightly. 

When we reach 60's, we know that we have made it good when we can look at retirement. 

When we reach mid 60's, we may think if retirement is what we want. 

Life goes on, life is not going to be what we planned it to be at times. 

Live life each day with appreciation of what we have. 

Live life with appreciation and count the blessings that we have even tough they are little. 

Life is more than what we can count as material possessions. 

We sometimes forget about LOVE. This is the 4 letter word that we should embrace in our life. 

Guest Afternoon naps

Only the greedy and stupid will give away their best years to get money and wait to slowly spend it while they're old and way past their prime. 

Has it ever been mentioned in the bible that men were given life just to sell their hours away for money?  God must have palm-faced himself at the stupidity of the employed working class. 

Guest Planet Earth
1 hour ago, jonathan1456 said:

We work to have a life. To many, we have a life because of work

Sounds pitiful.  I won't feel sorry for you.

On 4/20/2019 at 3:59 PM, jonathan1456 said:

Life and work are inter-related. They are both 4 letters' words. 

We work to have a life. To many, we have a life because of work. 

When we reach mid 50's, we know that we need to take things more lightly. 

When we reach 60's, we know that we have made it good when we can look at retirement. 

When we reach mid 60's, we may think if retirement is what we want. 

Life goes on, life is not going to be what we planned it to be at times. 

Live life each day with appreciation of what we have. 

Live life with appreciation and count the blessings that we have even tough they are little. 

Life is more than what we can count as material possessions. 

We sometimes forget about LOVE. This is the 4 letter word that we should embrace in our life. 

True.  We have to work to sustain life.  Beside oxygen, we have to pay for everything to live a life.  Food, water, a roof, clothings, entertainment, healthcare and what not.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 6 months later...

Y not. As long as you have money.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:47 AM, Guest Life at 50 said:

If you are 50 now, in 30 years you will be 80.  This is not so old to give up on life.

Yes, you still want to own a car, a house, invest wisely, make some trouble, enjoy good ego, show off, be nosey, noisy,  all in a living with happiness and sense of humor.

I am not so far from 80, and I don't foresee a big change in the few years until then.

For me, in 30 years I will be beyond 100, and I have no idea how I will be feeling by then.  From what I see in other people, life can remain enjoyable until about 90, and beyond this it is unpredictable.  Even with decent health, the loss of functionality is unavoidable, the spiritual burden of losing so many people that were contemporaries is heavy, the hope for improvements in society keeps being a moving target, and eternal peace becomes more and more attractive.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, fab said:

Regardless of the stage in life, other than a house, everything u say is unwholesome.

Why is owning a house different?  Why is it not unwholesome?

Can't the enlightened person live in a tent, or even in the open under the stars?

On 4/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, fab said:

Most married ppl I know say if given a choice, they would rather not have kid, or even spouse.

You should make acquaintance with more positive married people :)

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Why is owning a house different?  Why is it not unwholesome?

Can't the enlightened person live in a tent, or even in the open under the stars?

Only a house is necessity which protects us from harsh weather, wild animals etc.

The rest is more out of greed.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

You should make acquaintance with more positive married people :)

Mind you, most of them are happily married and doing well.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

jimmy fallon yes GIF

8 hours ago, fab said:

Only a house is necessity which protects us from harsh weather, wild animals etc.

The rest is more out of greed.

Yes, it is necessary in Singapore to be protected from the ice, the snow, and the wild carnivorous who roam around !

54 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, it is necessary in Singapore to be protected from the ice, the snow, and the wild carnivorous who roam around !

Not ice or snow but heat and rain.

Not wild carnivores but thieves, robbers and insects. Sg is low crime,  not no crime.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

53 minutes ago, Guest Sigh said:

Time flies.  I thought the world has just celebrated Year 2000 recently, and next year is going to be 2020.

Whether time flies or crawl, is really dependent on how you made use of time. 

Guest A walk by the river
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Actually 30 years is consider quite a long time. 

It is true when you are still young (in your 20ish)  but after you reached certain age like 40ish...it became very fast.  Just like a river, it starts to meander slowly at the shallow and slower brook....than slowly pick up its momentum towards the edge of a waterfall where the speed picked up before it fell down the mountain.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, Guest A walk by the river said:

It is true when you are still young (in your 20ish)  but after you reached certain age like 40ish...it became very fast.  Just like a river, it starts to meander slowly at the shallow and slower brook....than slowly pick up its momentum towards the edge of a waterfall where the speed picked up before it fell down the mountain.

If you are in you 40s, if you have 30 more years to live, by the time it fell down the mountain, you are already 70s which is consider not bad. But during this 30 years, you must not be torture by health issues much, if not also no point to live another 30 years.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:20 AM, Guest guest said:

Actually 30 years is consider quite a long time. 

Actually, we don't think about it, or like an ostrich burying its head in the sand, I hate to think about it. Worse when someone remind me about it.

The scariest reminder is from someone 80+ yo telling me, "you have only 30years left before you are like me now."

That's when the figures have real life meaning and closer than you think.

It was at the old men sauna called Galaxy. Weekends there are even more crowded than your Keybox. But also many MB preying on old men vulnerabilities.

It was at the steam room that I rejected him. When the door opened letting in some light. I was shocked that such an old man still can withstand the heat and trying to suck my cock.

I was expecting old uncles like myself but he's off the limits of expectations. Maybe I pushed him too hard and he felt insulted. He followed me out then followed me to shower and openly molested me.

Somehow in this sauna, the few 80+yo are respected from a far distance. We respect their sexual needs but only hope for someone else to play with them but not ourselves. So when this old man openly molested me, those nearby were smiling like telling me to sportingly let that old guy have his fun. And he knew he had this special privilege when he molested me. Who dared to be harsh to such an old man and not not be afraid of karma.

I let him soap my body and caress all he wanted. But when his naughty fingers soaped right into my forbidden zone, I involuntarily reacted with body language that's too obvious to hide. TMD, he knew exactly where to push inside.

I had to push his fingers away.

I cleaned up quickly and left.

As I was standing at the corridor, he's tottering around and standing beside me. I couldn't move because my target and me are eyeing each other while waiting for a room door to open for us to use. Luckily one door next to him opened and he kept the door open for me to rush in.

It's was not good sex. He's soft for 5 minutes and barely could fuck for the other 5 minutes. Then he's soft and I'm soft. The whole thing ended in silent. 

When he left, I tried to hold onto to the room by holding the door open, scanning around hoping that someone would rush in. LOL. In these crowded times, an empty room is valuable asset like the sky high prices of properties in HK. Maybe someone would take me for my open assets as well.

I could see the eye daggers from those outside waiting for a room to do their businesses. Alas, only that old man could understand my dilemma. When he was tottering towards my door, I just don't have the heart to slam it in his face, so to speak metaphorically.

Then those dagger eyes turned into smiles of "阿叔,你好嘢。"

Under such public pressures and karma of the many eyes, I had to let him in. But they don't know that after 2 encounters, this one is no kindly grandfather. I expected none when he rudely jerked off my towel and caressed me. For a feeble looking old man with balding snow white hairs, even his pubic hairs were mostly white. 

Again, his caressing slowly leads to my forbidden zone. 

For a feeble old man, he's suddenly found energy from sexual batteries within. He rudely pushed me to lay over the side of the bed.

"你想做咩吖?"

"屌你咯,哇你已經濕晒喇。"

"喂喂! 阿伯,你放尊重啲,得唔得吖"

"屌那星吖,大叔你年紀都唔細咖喇,裝乜嘢純情黃花閨女要人哋尊重吖。"

That's the limit of my charity. I pushed him off, only for him to say my muscles so big and strong. I wrapped my towel to go, he started to beg.

When I was about to reach for the door and he's pulling on my towel, then he delivered his final knockout punch,

"you have only 30years left before you are like me now."

It was said with threats of malicious karma in his tone. But what stopped me dead in my tracks was that actually there's only 20years left. I can cheat time with my careful skin maintenance but I'm still an old man myself.

Worst of all the worse of my fears, I actually said the same sort of thing to a younger man when he slapped my hands rudely. It actually worked well because he turned around and gave me a good fuck to remind me who's the boss. I have no shame, even after being humiliated publicly, I still let him screw me.

I turned around, looked at him like 20years-later-me was saying that to the now-myself. There's just no escape from reality. I had to sort out all my complicated emotions that rushed out uncontrollably.

I let go of my towel, let it drop and turned around to hug him. Tears of fear were trembling in my emotional eyes. He caressed my hair in emotional response.

"係唔係吓親你吖?"

I nodded my head and hugged him closer.

"唉,我都係過來人,可能明天再見唔到人喇,你唔好怪我咁粗魯無禮,我都係想趁機會HAPPY下先。"

"我自己都已經60幾喇,唔怕得罪咁講,如果我挨到你咁老,都唔知道係好彩定係冤孽。"

"哇,你責係話我咁老唔應該出來滾吖。。。"

"咁大家要講真實話先至坦白交心。。"

"咁我以前玩慣男人,依家只有摸摸下遮。。。"

"哇,咁你又中意摸到入人哋嘅禁區咁咸濕。。。"

"咁你都俾啲男人屌過咯,俾我嘅手指插插下又有乜嘢所謂喔。"

"哇,你把口好衰咖,咁樣來唱我。。"

"咁,係你先話要講真實話咖。你咁中意唱后庭花,我真係好想屌死你咖。來喇,乖乖地上床,抹開對腳俾我睇喇。"

"咁俾你睇,你會唔會又唱我為老不尊,臨老入花叢。"

"咁你都一樣話我喇,所以你至肯同我玩之嘛。來喇,我嘅手指插入喇,你抹開對腳俾我入喇。"

With a loud sigh of resignation, I laid back, parted my legs wide and he poked it in to the very end.

"哇, 使乜唉聲嘆氣咁悲哀吖?"

"咁我望見床前嗰副大鏡,俾嗰咁老嘅色狼玩我嘅肉體,真係LOW到發霉。"

"乜你講到自己仲慘過粵語殘片咁,咁你係余麗珍咩,乜嘢玉體吖,係插你嘅屎忽窿吖。"

Then he turned around to look into the mirror.

"哇,屌那星,乜原來我咁老又咁殘。。"

"我係話生豬肉嘅肉,唔係金支玉葉嘅玉。"

"哇,咁你係話我似粵語殘片嘅老色狼柒你生豬肉。不過呢,睇落你啲皮膚好光滑,唔似60幾歲阿伯喔,嘻嘻,既然你話我似老色狼,咁來喇,我就上演一齣辣手摧花咯。你要好似俾強姦咁擰頭大叫 阿老爺唔好吖。。。"

I naturally wiggled my head left and right and sighed.

"扮演得幾似喔,如果早幾年,我實會真嘅強姦你。"

"唔怕你笑話,我真係响大陸俾人強姦過。。。"

"咁我年輕力壯嘅時候,夠係強姦過隔離嗰個40幾歲嘅大叔,佢年輕又力壯,生咗三個仔女都大個喇,嘻嘻。開始佢千萬個唔要唔要咁叫,慢慢就對我千依百順,好似你咁樣成日用屎忽來引誘我屌佢。。所以我唔會鄙視呢哋呢啲人"

Now I'm curious. "你咪亂吹水喇你,乜我哋呢啲人好賤格咩?"

"嘻嘻,大喇喇個三個仔女嘅老竇趴响地下俾我騎,佢又MAN又肉壯,屎忽富有彈性,揸起來有手感,為了佢我甘心坐牢都死而冇怨。

嗰陣時,我30幾歲仔,色膽包天,果晚三更半夜,佢飲醉酒响樓下大家撞啱,我扶佢入lift,半路佢已經瞓咗,我咪扶佢返我屋企。我老婆仔女都去咗親戚度玩幾日,機會難逢,拾佢返屋企慢慢屌佢。佢有感覺醒來嘅時候,我就用酒再灌醉佢,又用屋企嘅錄影機拍低。。。以後一提起個錄影帶,佢就乖乖地跟我上酒店。"

"哇,咁勁,聽到我出水。。。"

"到早上佢醒過來,想殺咗我敢惡,我俾佢睇我有用錄影機,話COPY响其他基朋友度,佢立刻同我細聲討價還價,我話我唔怕坐牢,佢告我就立刻叫啲基佬朋友發佢啲片俾基佬睇,佢實會响基圈大紅,鬼叫佢咁大隻又MAN,係基佬都想食死佢。

講真嘅,我部16mm老爺機拍得佢俾我屌到乜都俾人睇晒又清清楚楚咁俾我屌到射精。。。雖然係我用手替佢打,但係到佢高潮嗰陣時我用JJ屌佢射精嘅。。呢一幕經典等日後我洗出來俾佢睇,吓到佢差啲心臟病發作,佢以後冇臉見人。。。唔到佢唔服。"

Well, it figures, from young dominant top to pushy dirty old man. When he whispered all those dirty things he did to that poor married neighbor, I was stimulated to do everything he wanted, even sucked that soft knob of flappy cock hoping it will raise up to the occasion. He himself sighed, that floppy cock was his karma pay back time. That didn't stop him demanding to ride me doggy style to simulated domination in front of the mirror.

Anyway, he's satisfied and proud that he could still make me cum because the previous man couldn't. He slurped up every single drop like precious birds nest.

• 2 years later...
Guest Try and See
On 10/31/2019 at 7:29 PM, Steve5380 said:

Do you know that we don't havee that kind of climate here right? And country is modern place already and no wild animals roaming around. Do you think Singapore is in Africa?

On 5/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, Guest Try and See said:

Do you know that we don't havee that kind of climate here right? And country is modern place already and no wild animals roaming around. Do you think Singapore is in Africa?

Yes, I know all this.  That's why I wrote it  ( in jest ).

On 5/18/2022 at 3:13 AM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, I know all this.  That's why I wrote it  ( in jest ).

I hope Guest Try and See notes that one of @Steve5380's usual cop outs is when he says he writes posts in jest. This response was just stupid and childish. He claims in other posts that this is proof of the child that still lives within him. He's a 79 year old man who lives alone - mostly by his own account in just one room of his house in Houston Texas - and who believes that a diet of beans, lentils and then fasting by drinking only water for 5 days and nights will help him become a very old man. The sad thing for him is that he does not have 30 years left. And his years of sex tourism mostly to Singapore in his late 60s and 70s which he has boasted about in posts ad nauseam are now at an end. Who would wish to end up like that in 30 years time? Could a future life possibly be more boring?

On 5/18/2022 at 2:18 AM, InBangkok said:

I hope Guest Try and See notes that one of @Steve5380's usual cop outs is when he says he writes posts in jest. This response was just stupid and childish. He claims in other posts that this is proof of the child that still lives within him. He's a 79 year old man who lives alone - mostly by his own account in just one room of his house in Houston Texas - and who believes that a diet of beans, lentils and then fasting by drinking only water for 5 days and nights will help him become a very old man. The sad thing for him is that he does not have 30 years left. And his years of sex tourism mostly to Singapore in his late 60s and 70s which he has boasted about in posts ad nauseam are now at an end. Who would wish to end up like that in 30 years time? Could a future life possibly be more boring?

One can end up in 30 years like a Steve5380, a healthy functional happy older man full of life,  or like an InBangkok, a rancorous malevolent LIAR who obsesses with discrediting others he envies.  One of his amazing LIES here is that I live "in just one room of his house".    This would be impossible for him to know, and impossible to be more wrong.

I have a medium size family house, which I occupy fully.  Much of my time I live in my bedroom, office, living room,  where I have a piano in each room that I play consistently. My dining room I made into a training room for Aikido, stretching, with a big rubber mat.  I spend a good time in my kitchen cooking,  in my bathrooms doing you-know-what and washing, showering.  And I spend a good time in my garden that now in spring needs much work.  So I am happy that even if I am alone, all my house is in good use.  I had plans that after retirement I would move into a newer, bigger, fancier house to match my neighbors, but I have absolutely no need for this.  My home is a perfect place for two people living together, like I did with my late bf and like I will do with my sister.  I could not be more satisfied!

Guest Life

Why must wait till 40? 

Why do you slog for? 

Are you working hard now for success so that when you reach 50 to enjoy life? 

Why now enjoy life now? 

If you are able to enjoy life now, there is no need to be successful anymore. 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:56 AM, Guest Life said:

Why must wait till 40? 

Why do you slog for? 

Are you working hard now for success so that when you reach 50 to enjoy life? 

Why now enjoy life now? 

If you are able to enjoy life now, there is no need to be successful anymore. 

In reality,  to work hard for success so that at 50 one enjoys life...   can also be enjoyable.  

Enjoyable is not only having fun, plenty of sex, partying, hanging out with friends and plenty of drinks.  The path to success can also be enjoyable.

On 5/18/2022 at 8:58 PM, Steve5380 said:

One of his amazing LIES here is that I live "in just one room of his house".

How silly - as with the bulk of your posts. What I write about you is what you have written about yourself. You should know that by now. And I can quote you.

On 5/18/2022 at 10:05 PM, InBangkok said:

How silly - as with the bulk of your posts. What I write about you is what you have written about yourself. You should know that by now. And I can quote you.

I don't remember ever writing that I live in just one room in my house.  This sounds like your many inventions.  And if so... why you care?  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.