Male HQ

I Could Never Forget....

"Okay, see you all on Monday!" and without hesitation, I quickly threw all my books and pens into my bag and dashed out of the room. What a wasted day! It was a beautiful Saturday with clear blue sky and the Sun was high above the sky being enjoyed by all his worshippers and yet I had to be stucked in the classroom for a good part of the day. :swear:

Did a quick stretch and frantically hailed a cab heading towards my favourite pool for a good dip.

By the time I was there, it was already past 5 pm and the Sun was already getting ready to get his rest.... and surprisingly there wasn't much of a crowd. Only a few swimmers and some kids. My Gaydar wasn't getting any signal at all. What a disappointment. :(

"No matter...." afterall I was there to get a good relaxing dip. After slipping into my trunks, I walk into one of the shower cubicle to do a quick wash. It was at that moment I caught sight of someone trying to get my attention.

He was about 5' 9" and has a good solid stocky body. He was tanned and spotted a boyish crew cut. His face was so full of charm and as he smiled, it showed off the deep-setted dimples. And was my vision affected by the long hours in the classroom or did I see stubbles on his face and neck? Oh my God!! He has stubbles!! I was beginning to tremble with new found joy! He looked like an army boy and what was even more enticing was the fact that his trunks was showing off such a huge bulge that was pushing the trunks top away from his lower torso... revealing a line of pubic hair that went all the way up like a ladder to the naval.

"Boy oh Boy!! Am I lucky or what??" Without wasting time, we made a beeline for the nearest toilet cubicle. Once inside, he started fondling me all over and gave me a toothy boyish grin. My equipment needed no warming up. It immediately went into overdrive and was as hard as a rock. I could have whack someone out cold with it. :D

But something just wasn't right when I started touching his body. Though he had a nice strong stocky built, the feel just wasn't right and the skin texture wasn't right either... the strong body appearance felt tender under my hands and the skin was just too soft and smooth...A thought flashed through my mind immediately .."Could he have been much younger than I thought?"

"Heck with it!" the thought was instantly banished into oblivion as I started groping at his hard equipment. We went into this frenzy mode as our lips met and connected like two fishes out of the water desparately gasping for all the oxygen they could get.

Slowly and steadily, he was pulling down my trunks as he took his off. By now, both our equipments were flushing red engorged and swollen with thick veins snaking through like a huge python tightly coiled around a victim.

Not only were they hard and reddened like the colour of a heavily drunk man but our cock heads were also glistening wet with an extra large load of precum. Under the fading sunlight that had sneaked in through the crack in the ceiling, our cock heads were all glossy and tantalizing wet as though it had been coated with a shiny gloss of honey.

He was very eager to please and proceeded to kneel down on his knees licking from my attentive nipples down to my groin. As he kneeled down, his tighs showed off clearly signs of regular exercise as the chunk of meat divided into streaks of muscles intertwined together.

I did not know what to expect as he fast approached my cock with his menacing tongue. He started his way licking my balls and moving in a zig-zag fashion up the under-side of my shaft sending pulsating thrill through my body. He took his time to lick up every trace of precum that was ozzing out. By the time he was done, it was as though he was polishing his boots. My cock head was so shiny that it could almost reflect like a mirror. It was the moment now. Without any single hesitation, he took it all in in a single motion like a mountain track swallowing a zooming bullet train. I was instantaneously transported into paradise! His mouth was warm and moist and instantly lubricated my cock head. The sensation was so overwhelming that I could not have held on any further and was ready for a massive eruption any second.

Just a few more seconds...I knew I was about to get an All-time high! Bet ya I could hit at least a metre away .... yes ...yes....

"Boy ah....Boy...Are you in there?" a deep voice boomed out from outside the toilet. We froze. At that instant, our feet sprouted roots and our bodies felt hardened like concrete not daring to move even a millimetre. My iron rod which was throbbing away just a second ago stopped fast inside his mouth.

Before I could figure out what was happening, the stocky-hunk-I-thought-was-an-Army-Boy called out "Aiyah Pa! I'm shitting lah! You go outside and wait for me lah!".

Footsteps were heard moving away from our cubicle and as we scrambled to put on "our trunks, I whispered to him "How old are you?" He looked at me with a sheepish face and grinned out "coming to 15".

My legs grew weak. My beautiful rod-of-steel became a limp lifeless cocktail sausage. My balls shrunk to pea size. My stomach was cramping up. My eyes nearly popped. My head was ready to burst.

"What have I done? Shit!" Figment of memories came flooding in fast and furious of past newspapers reports......'Man canned 7 times and jailed 3 years for sex with underage minor" ......."Man jailed for 3 months for exposing himself"...... "Man jailed and canned for sodomizing minor".

I was sweating like a pig and knew I was in big trouble.

I quickly signalled to him that he moved out first while I lay hidden behind the doors.

He flushed the toilet and walked out leaving the door half-opened.

"What were you doing so long in the toilet!!!" came a stern questioning voice. "Nothing!!...Shitting lah.. Pa" came the answer as a pair of scurrying feet went running off. I felt like a criminal that very second, panicking, anxious, wondering what would happen next.

"I don't want to go to Jail!!!"

I was praying hard and fast ..." Please Please Please ....let everything be well...I'll promised never .... " and what happened next almost sent me into a cardiac arrest!

The half-shut door was being swung open with a forceful might....

In that flash, I knew my life was over - I could be bashed severely with bruised eyes to match the buldging eyes of goldfish and a swollen face to pit against Michellin Man!

"Shit!! What am I going to do?"

"Hey! Stop pushing the door!" I shouted! Momentarily, the push was not there but it was nothing more than a fat hope! This time round, the push came back with a determined force. "FXXK You! Open up the door!!"

"FXXK You! What do you want?" I retorted back. It wasn't what I wanted to say but it was just adrenaline answering back.

"What the FXXK were you doing with my son?"

"Do what with your son?" "I don't know what the FXXK you talking about." "I just came in here to change and you start pushing the door!!"

"You bloody FXXKER!! Don't you lie!! I didn't see you walk in here. You were in the toilet with my son! What the FXXK did you do with him!!"

The father was an equally stout man like the son but not as tall. Perhaps only about 5' 6". He was tanned like a seaman and had thick chunky arms that could have easily being somebody's thighs!! He was like a raging bull with a fiercely reddened face and he looked ready to chew my head off!

"Please okay!!! I didn't do anything with your son!! I walked in here wanting to change and that son of yours just barge in!! Okay!! What he wants to do I also don't know..and before I could do anything. You were already shouting outside looking for him!" Go! Go ask him and see what he wants!! He's lucky I didn't whack the daylight out of him!!"

He was quite taken aback after I shouted back my retort. I guessed he wasn't quite prepared to hear any reply at all. Not knowing what else to do, he stormed away angrily without uttering a single word.

Sensing that there was a very very slim chance escaping from it all. I quickly dressed up and made a quick dash out of the toilet. As I walked out, my heart was pounding hard and fast like the war drums heard many many moons ago. Each step was an excruciating experience for me even though I was only about 30m away from the main exit.

The worst was yet to be over. Just 5m away was the father talking to a woman. I sneaked a quick glance but he wasn't looking at all. He was having a conversation with a woman and he didn't look angry. My pseudo-hunk was nowhere in sight. But I couldn't care less as I scampered past them and walk as quickly but as naturally out of the gate.

This is one heck of an experience that I would not want to re-live nor would I have wanted it in the first place. I was never and am not someone who preys on under-age person.

It was out of lust and a lack of judgement. Even after more than ten years have passed, I am still traumatized by the experience knowing very well that I was so close to destroying my own life.

I would never forget....