Male HQ

Are mature gays more sensitive and argumentative?

Guest BWyoung

Guest BWyoung

I noticed that the mature gays on this forum are rather sensitive and argumentative.
Most of the posts by the younger dudes are usually just infrequent posts with just one or two liners.

But for some of the mature dudes on this forum, they take every post, every respond directed at them as if it was a personal attack, but half the time, it's just a harmless statement or comment.
For every response, there is always a retort and it goes on back and forth.

And even if it was a civil response to their post, they will spend time to counter-argue every post until it deteriorates into a bitch fest.

Maybe the mature dudes have more time on their hands, but still, is there a necessity to respond to every post just to prove your point?

That's not to say that the younger gay dudes don't have irritating traits either but just noticed that this is especially so here, since this forum has a large portion of mature dudes.

Guest BWyoung

I rest my case. 

Mature gays are sensitive.

6 hours ago, G_M said:

It was in the Main forum but this kind of post begs to be in the Flaming room or waiting to be flamed. 

So it is moved here where most flamers ends up and let those in the Flaming room answers the question.

Guest question
25 minutes ago, Guest BWyoung said:

I rest my case. 

Mature gays are sensitive.

No need to back out boy!

Maybe some guys instead of getting more thick skinned as they age are turning more thin skinned.

We all have seen that some older guys lose temper more easily, not all but some.

Others turn more relaxed and "cool" and just let go.

But one of the points to note may be: Probably plenty of older guys in Singapore are feeling lonely and nothing else to do in their life. Therefore, they may take more time to rebut statements or defend at Blowing Wind because they have the time to do it.

Guest Steve5566
3 hours ago, Guest question said:

No need to back out boy!

Maybe some guys instead of getting more thick skinned as they age are turning more thin skinned.

We all have seen that some older guys lose temper more easily, not all but some.

Others turn more relaxed and "cool" and just let go.

But one of the points to note may be: Probably plenty of older guys in Singapore are feeling lonely and nothing else to do in their life. Therefore, they may take more time to rebut statements or defend at Blowing Wind because they have the time to do it.

You talking about me ah, 

I old but  宝 刀 未 老, 

Can skewer any orifice with my meat scimitar anytime.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.