Male HQ

My colleague look at my dick

Guest Then

Guest Then

In my office, sometimes we joke about sex and once, we talk about size.  As guys, we usually boast about having a big one and that's what I did.  I forgot about it as it was just some rubbish talk.  Recently, I walked into the toilet and saw my colleague washing his hands at the basin.  I went to the urinal and as I just started, he came as looked at my one.  He said he wanted to see if I really got a big one.  And he look at me until I finished my business.  I got a hard on after I finished my business.  

Guest Then

oh, I forgot to ask my question.  What should I do ?  I kind of like the guy as in fun.  I don't know what step to take next.  Should I also play the same game and look at his or what ?   Any suggestions ?

Guest lately

Why are we lately having all those sort of office happening and sort of new threads starting at blowing wind.

1) One boss touching his employee who is faced by rumours.

2) Now the one bragging on his big dick. (just wonder that the female colleagues didn't give him her hp numbers...]

3) The other one was about that guy who was outed as a gay at the office and then took MC.

forgot all the other stories.

Guest Then
14 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Got gf and if he’s straight, then bye bye to him.

got gf and if he’s a bisexual, you still got chance! 

Most likely, he’s as straight as an arrow then you only can see and don’t touch him 

My feel is he's not straight.  At least bi.  I don't think any straight guys would bother to look at my one for so long.  May be a glance at the urinal.  That's my feel.  As a colleague, he's very nice to me.  But I don't know if he likes me as FWB or more.  So what next ??

Guest Clown
5 hours ago, Guest Then said:

In my office, sometimes we joke about sex and once, we talk about size.  As guys, we usually boast about having a big one and that's what I did.  I forgot about it as it was just some rubbish talk.  Recently, I walked into the toilet and saw my colleague washing his hands at the basin.  I went to the urinal and as I just started, he came as looked at my one.  He said he wanted to see if I really got a big one.  And he look at me until I finished my business.  I got a hard on after I finished my business.  

After your boss petted you, now your colleague is looking at your "one".  What next's next is your boss's son wanted to date you?  You one lucky bitch!!

Guest Then

Hi !  Please.  Not related to the previous boss, petted,etc.  Asking genuine question.  If you don't want to answer, just ignore lah.  Why come and spoil my asking ?

Guest Try and see

You can tell him, "Eh, you saw mine already. Now you must show me yours. Fair, what? Correct?"

Say it in a half-joking way and see his reaction

U have seen mine.

I wanna see yours. Now!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Then
17 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The straight guy hit per at urinal or not? If yes, look at his bro when he pee. 

An eye for an eye 

I thought of doing this.  But after I see, how ?   How to lead on further ?

50 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

You can tell him, "Eh, you saw mine already. Now you must show me yours. Fair, what? Correct?"

If he says, no. Then case close.  Normally people ask you to show, where got people show, even if he wants, he will pretend, right ?  That's my worry. Then no future already.  

Any other ways ?

Guest Must Try
9 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

And do this biting lips expression on your face.

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Guest lately said:

Why are we lately having all those sort of office happening and sort of new threads starting at blowing wind.

2) Now the one bragging on his big dick. (just wonder that the female colleagues didn't give him her hp numbers...]

3) The other one was about that guy who was outed as a gay at the office and then took MC.

Could be someone following a trend or even the same person with different names..... Previously there was once we get all the potential "ms universe" questions, what's next ha..... 

Guest Shit
9 hours ago, Guest Then said:

I thought of doing this.  But after I see, how ?   How to lead on further ?

If he says, no. Then case close.  Normally people ask you to show, where got people show, even if he wants, he will pretend, right ?  That's my worry. Then no future already.  

Any other ways ?

Dun shit where u eat. Later job also no more like Jacqueline Wong. Play at other place other than your workplace. Sauna, grinder n etc

Guest Then
2 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Could be someone following a trend or even the same person with different names..... Previously there was once we get all the potential "ms universe" questions, what's next ha..... 

No.  Why people minds are so narrow one ?  I just came here and ask, nothing to do with all the previous.  In fact, I didn't even come in for a long time.  Very disappointed with the people making such accusations.  Cannot just work on the question, then just don't reply.  If you want to pursue, open another discussion there and talk, don't spoil other people's discussion, please !!!  Very annoyed.

Guest Then
2 hours ago, Guest Shit said:

Dun shit where u eat. Later job also no more like Jacqueline Wong. Play at other place other than your workplace. Sauna, grinder n etc

I'm not a star lah, the most just move on.  We're all on contract one.  So it's like reservist, after the period will just disband.  May be will extend contract or move to the same company next.  So ok, may be can say, friends looked at mine, rather than colleague.  

Just want to see what is the best next move.  Any advise welcomed. 

How about finding an opportunity to join just him for tea breaks or lunch, then chat with him to find out what he looks out for in a partner, how many relationships he has so far, how he met his current gf, whether he is settling down with his current gf in few years' time...and so on.

At some point during the conversation, jokingly ask whether he has ever had a crush on guys...then you know what to ask to sustain the conversation. 

Good luck, dude Guest Then.:D

If you need more help, pm me lor. I give you a tutorial in exchange for free teh or kopi. :whistle:

Edited by Euclid

Guest Then
53 minutes ago, Euclid said:

How about finding an opportunity to join just him for tea breaks or lunch, then chat with him to find out what he looks out for in a partner, how many relationships he has so far, how he met his current gf, whether he is settling down with his current gf in few years' time...and so on.

At some point during the conversation, jokingly ask whether he has ever had a crush on guys...then you know what to ask to sustain the conversation. 

Good luck, dude Guest Then.:D

If you need more help, pm me lor. I give you free tutorial in return for free teh or kopi. :whistle:

Problem solved.  Just got a call.  He's a guest on BW.  He says he's straight but curious.  He treats me as a friend/colleague but FWB can consider.   Thanks for all the replies.

Guest HappyGuy

Euclid. Nice suggestions..

Guest Then. You can try this out.

First of all make friends with him first.. try to ask him out for lunch or dinner.. 

Find out more about him. Don't rush into getting into his pants.. it's not instant noodle.

You'll be enjoy the thrill every time you're 1 step closer.

Guest Suggestor

Next time at urinal, say you worried you feel a lump on your balls, then ask him to press see if he feel it too, then when he press you slowly get hard see how he react.

Guest Then
28 minutes ago, Guest Suggestor said:

Next time at urinal, say you worried you feel a lump on your balls, then ask him to press see if he feel it too, then when he press you slowly get hard see how he react.

Funny.  

Guest Then

Problem solved.  Just got a call.  He's a guest on BW.  He says he's straight but curious.  He treats me as a friend/colleague but FWB can consider.   Thanks for all the replies.

Guest Dirtily Professor

So your presumably straight colleague who looked at your KKJ while in the toilet and gave you a mixed vibe ... also happens to browse BW in his spare time ... and came across this thread ... and then called asking if it was posted by you, admitted he's straight but curious, and says he considers you as a friend / colleague ... but might be interested in becoming FWB later?

Good luck to you ... if this is all true ... but my consistent personal advice is to stay away from guys who claim to be straight ... until they admit they like guys and are interested in the same goal as you ... whether that is a long term relationship, or just friends with benefits, or just a one night stand ... that way you avoid problems .. especially since you currently work together.

Guest Trump
38 minutes ago, Guest Then said:

Fake Straight alert ! 

On 6/1/2019 at 6:46 PM, Guest lately said:

A happening forum is better than a dead forum. So what if there are similarities, aren't we all men with a dick and a hole but still unique in our own way? Go and engage a private investigator if you want to seek truth!

Edited by Truth

Guest disclosed yourself
On 6/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, Guest Then said:

Please report to HR immediately! This is sexual harressment! Stand your ground. Please know that we are here for you! We stand by you!

#WeAreHereForYou #StandUnited #WorkSafeEnvironment #TimesUp #MeToo #WeShallOvercome #IAmHereForYou #YouAreNotAlone #IAmHereWithYou 

Guest disclosed yourself

On 6/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, Guest Then said:

Please report to HR immediately! This is sexual harressment! Stand your ground. Please know that we are here for you! We stand by you!

#WeAreHereForYou #StandUnited #WorkSafeEnvironment #TimesUp #MeToo #WeShallOvercome #IAmHereForYou #YouAreNotAlone #IAmHereWithYou 

Guest Derangement Syndrome
4 hours ago, Guest Then said:

ha ha.  He's reading this. So funny.

Just to swing back to topic, the next step you guys should take is to plan where to have fun. If you guys work late can opt for Keybox after dinner. 

Guest guest

Nothing wrong if he is bisexual, questioning or straight. Also nothing wrong with FWB. But please, don't get involved in this mess if he is still attached to his gf and has to go behind her back to fool around with you. Especially since you are colleagues. Look out for your career first and foremost. Average-looking, non-committal swinging dicks are easy to get elsewhere if you're really so despo.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:09 PM, Guest Then said:

oh, I forgot to ask my question.  What should I do ?  I kind of like the guy as in fun.  I don't know what step to take next.  Should I also play the same game and look at his or what ?   Any suggestions ?

Come over my void deck... I can fulfilled all your fantasy and dark desires... be it act as your brother-in-law, your colleague, your boss or a straight guy doing some exercise then came over and cruise you.... Dun need to ask, just DO. Lol....

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

Come over my void deck... I can fulfilled all your fantasy and dark desires... be it act as your brother-in-law, your colleague, your boss or a straight guy doing some exercise then came over and cruise you.... Dun need to ask, just DO. Lol....

You pretending to be str8?? U deserve an oscar if you can act str8.

17 hours ago, ZeeQ said:

An instance when u cld have said, kua simi lanjiao and it wld have been totally appropriate literally.... 

Indeed.. hit the nail right on the head. However, he may reply "kua li-eh lan jiao.. buay sai ah..! " in a jokingly manner. 

then how u further react 

Guest gmale2068

"kua wa eh lan jiao zuo simi? li ai sng ah?"

If he proceeds to touch, it confirms his inclination? Or the response "mai siao" would indicate otherwise?

Guest Guest

During my BMT in e 90s at e old camp 1 in tekong. 5 of us were bathing under e open communal shower. Young n naughty at tat age, we decided to stroke hard n c who is longer. Hahaha, e good old days! 

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

During my BMT in e 90s at e old camp 1 in tekong. 5 of us were bathing under e open communal shower. Young n naughty at tat age, we decided to stroke hard n c who is longer. Hahaha, e good old days! 

Wow. What a rush.

Guest Then
On 6/5/2019 at 11:16 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Both of you playing hard to get :doh:

no lah. Just take it as it comes.  

He told me he was straight all the way.  Just a few days back before the toilet incident, we were in a very crowded lift and I was standing in front of him.  He said I was pressing my body against him, though I wasn't aware of it, he said this gave him a hard on.  That's when he started to have thoughts and got curious.

1 hour ago, Guest Then said:

no lah. Just take it as it comes.  

He told me he was straight all the way.  Just a few days back before the toilet incident, we were in a very crowded lift and I was standing in front of him.  He said I was pressing my body against him, though I wasn't aware of it, he said this gave him a hard on.  That's when he started to have thoughts and got curious.

Both of you are flirting with each other FYI

• G_M changed the title to My colleague look at my dick

My boss who just got married also like to flirt with me at times. He say now he has the urge to touch guys especially me, maybe he is sick with his wife and change of sex interest. 

Then there times we joke around with poking my back side, he will say remember to pull down my pants and wait for him. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.