Male HQ

What is the best gift ever that you give to your dad?

Guest Vijay

Guest Poor son
5 minutes ago, Guest John said:

Hold him and say I love you dad.  I am very happy to be your son 

If I can choose, next life I want to be your son again 

Your dad must be very wealthy.

2 hours ago, Guest Poor son said:

Your dad must be very wealthy.

Not necessarily a wealth of money but a wealth of love.

The best gift a father can give to his son can be the same, with the addition of being proud of him.

Guest Guest
On 6/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Guest John said:

You must be very cheapo. 

The greatest fillial piety is to help them cease samsara and achieve nirvana.

Everyone can achieve.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best gift or not is not my concern. At least I earned my first degree without any financial assistance from him. It was tough life, struggling in-between giving private tuitions & attending classes.

Edited by Larry

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Best gift or not is not my concern. At least I earned my first degree without any financial assistance from him. It was tough life, struggling in-between giving private tuitions & attending classes.

U should remember that yr first step on the ladder/ basic 10/11 years of education was from him/yr dad. So very important to appreciate that. 

Grandma took good care of me financially & carried my school bag sending me to school till pre-university.

He didn't even attend my recruit passing out parade, nor officer-cadet commissioning. Seeing pals with their family members, the feeling was real bitter soured.

Being responsible for myself.

My dad is a good father. So I went thru several things myself, without telling him until I made it. In most of my hospitalizations/surgeries, 5 so far, I told them I'll be away posted overseas for work.

Only the most major surgery I told truth but forbade them to visit. I made financial arrangements in case things happened + arranged for friends/myself to help me physically at home as I live away from family + enlisted friends who updated him the moment I got wheeled out of operation theatre and in ICU. 

Edited by auscent

for me is showering, cleaning and serving my dad almost on a daily basis. its comforting for both and just right time to pay back his deeds of raising me. that is my daily gift for my dad.

• 2 years later...
Guest Time Cruiser

I can't feel the love of my father as a part of single-parent family. I'm always imagine that myself can own a father just like the other will do. And this gonna be my regret forever in my whole long life

I never gave a gift to my father because he died before I could know him personally. 

But I am a father,  and I can recall the best gifts I receive from my son.  The first and foremost was his graduation from medical school.  Other gifts more often are his consultation with me about his personal affairs,  seeking advice, and trusting my opinions.   These gifts are like GOLD.

Guest Guest
On 6/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Guest John said:

I am sure no dad would want a gay son, honestly

Guest Trust me
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I would not mind having a gay son or gay grandchild.  An opportunity to educate a gay that will be happy and successful.

If you are straight, your opnion about gay son, grandchild will be very very different. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Trust me said:

If you are straight, your opnion about gay son, grandchild will be very very different. 

Not if the straight father is intelligent, educated and has good feelings.  His intelligence will make him reject all these twisted misconceptions that society has about homosexuality,  and his good feelings will make prevail the love he will feel for his son, grandchild.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.