Male HQ

Belgium Waffles & Ice Cream...

Last nite went to this place at Toa Payoh... where the Botak Jones is... opp blk 199 TPY ...

crowded... and not hungry (yikes!!! is that possible??? yes it is... only after a full meal elsewhere la... )

there is this interesting dessert shop selling chocolate fondue/ice-cream with belgium waffles... price not too bad...

so.. give it a try......

man... it was nice... single scoop ice-cream and one belgium waffle... $2.80

it's a nice size for a full stomach... not too much, and delicious...

anyone tried?

Have not tried the one in TPY but in Golden Mile Hawker centre. Apparently open by a belgian and singaporean partners. Wonder if the TPY one is opened by the same owners? I find the chocolate dip too sweet for my taste. However it came in a bowl so I can decide how much I want to put on the waffle. There is also a fondue set with lots of fruits and chocolate meant for a few people to share. The stall has a picture of an old European guy hanging on the wall and the owner told me it was his great grandfather who started the business long time ago in Belgium.

Last nite went to this place at Toa Payoh... where the Botak Jones is... opp blk 199 TPY ...

crowded... and not hungry (yikes!!! is that possible??? yes it is... only after a full meal elsewhere la... )

there is this interesting dessert shop selling chocolate fondue/ice-cream with belgium waffles... price not too bad...

so.. give it a try......

man... it was nice... single scoop ice-cream and one belgium waffle... $2.80

it's a nice size for a full stomach... not too much, and delicious...

anyone tried?

Is it the same stall that also sells brownies and such? Never tried it before even though I work near that area. Hahah

hmmm... i did not notice about the details of the decor having an old man picture there...

but yes, it does sell brownies and stuff, and the chocolate fondue for sharing is quite nice...

chocolate... sweet... yeah... i guess i'm trying to cut down on sugar... but when decided to do this thing... must throw the limiters out the window first...

limiter on the sweet that is... i dun plan to have my dinner consisting of chocolate fondue... hahaha...

some, but at full power please... half sweet means ... ai si buay si.... not for me... hahaha...

but if you like it wif dark unsweetened chocolate... now that's another story... and i am not sure which gourmet place will serve this... and how many customer will actually order it to be an item on the menu...

you probably have to make it yourself... at home...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.