Male HQ

When u reach 50. Are u running out of time + What would you expect when you reached 50 (compiled)

Guest Guest

Actually its d best portion of my life. Sure i nt that fast n agile. But my finance is gd. Mainly bcos i oredy hav everything that i need. So no nid spend $. My awareness of things is sharper n appreciate what i hav. I foresee/plan how i wanna die n work backwards. 50's for me is still better than 35. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Clean Uncle

i think yes. Mobility getting slow. Thinking also getting slow. Getting forgetful . . . . . . . . .

I'm sorry I forget the next thing I supposed to say.

Good sharing. Didn't read this thread until today.

In 6 years, I'll be 50 (if I'm still alive then). 

Looking back, life hasn't been easy. Instead of feeling sorry and depressed, I think one can only try to better whatever portion one has been given in life.

Guest Hi I'm Bi

You are only as old as you feel or want to be.

You are only as old as society want to place. People always say at certain age, you should be doing certain things. Don't let this limit you.

And people should not have this negative, condescending or even derogatory attitude towards older people. 

If by or past 50 years old THEN YOU notice you are running out of time? DUH. What the fuck have you been doing all this time with your life? LOL You get what's coming to you for not paying attention. YOUR LIFE. YOUR DECISIONS. Time can not be TURNED BACK. So if  you are younger than 50, what are you going to do today to prevent this? If all you care about is , too little time now and too old to have SEX... and all that is for you SEX. You have lost the plot. Sad.

But the sad fact is, 90% of people will still walk about in their stuck rut and forget this till they reach 50s or 60s or70s and then regret. Good things take EFFORT and Discipline... you do not watch yourself and help yourself, no one is obligated to help you Princesses.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

More importantly,  we must be wiser as we age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Old Grouch
Just now, fab said:

More importantly,  we must be wiser as we age.

Sounds funny.  In reality,  instead of becoming wiser, some became nastier.

8 minutes ago, Guest Old Grouch said:

Sounds funny.  In reality,  instead of becoming wiser, some became nastier.

Nastily wise .

😁😁

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Nastier does not mean they (I) are wrong. Each year you grow older and you have not learned anything from it to improve each year. Then whatever that awaits you at the end of your life or the autumn of your life is on you. KPKB all you want, no one is going to be there to hold your hand and solve all the mistakes you made. For you.  You call that nasty? That is what I call TOUGH LOVE. People who do not want you to be better will just read and keep quiet and let you die. Let that sink in if it can. You laugh and make fun. But I will have the last laugh. I am at my autumn. I am fine. I wish everyone to be able to be in that state too But choose your choices with care or fall off the edge. We will not be there for you.  TOUGH NASTY LOVE ADVICE NOW. Better than a NASTY future you will be facing then.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Gosh!!
Just now, upshot said:

Each year you grow older and you have not learned anything from it to improve each year. KPKB all you want,  I am at my autumn. I am fine. I wish everyone to be able to be in that state too But choose your choices with care or fall off the edge. We will not be there for you.

What makes you think that you are excepted, from the fact that your destination is not very different from others, who do not follow your thought of thinking or shared the same journey in life?  You may have all you wanted from living solely on the crumbs of pro-establisment figure, to feel delusional about having your "last laugh", in your autumn years and imaginining yourself surrounded by a bunch of grandkids weaving poems and weeping songs on your deadbed, screaming like a girl about to deliver and then have your journey crafted on stone to remind the world of your hard work legacy and everyone should  stop for a moment in solemn solidarity of your passing because you felt you are very special worth a thousand praises and rememberances?  That is precisely where all the problems of humanity started.

11 hours ago, Guest Gosh!! said:

What makes you think that you are excepted, from the fact that your destination is not very different from others, who do not follow your thought of thinking or shared the same journey in life?  You may have all you wanted from living solely on the crumbs of pro-establisment figure, to feel delusional about having your "last laugh", in your autumn years and imaginining yourself surrounded by a bunch of grandkids weaving poems and weeping songs on your deadbed, screaming like a girl about to deliver and then have your journey crafted on stone to remind the world of your hard work legacy and everyone should  stop for a moment in solemn solidarity of your passing because you felt you are very special worth a thousand praises and rememberances?  That is precisely where all the problems of humanity started.

So change it. Change yourself. No wait for things to happen then you start work on it. The odds are against you BUT MAYBES SOME TIMELY REMINDERS is good. I am not interested in what you do along the way to get there. I keep it sharp and short.. you need to get to that point, you got to do what's right to start that journey. You want to bump around alike a fool. That is STILL YOUR RIGHT. Don't like my POV.,.. you do not see me put a gun to your head and say definitively it is only that way. Stop the drama queen bit. Its not helping GUEST.

Guest Firm rock
4 hours ago, upshot said:

So change it. Change yourself.

Change what? What is there to change in the first place and what makes you think a person should change according to your meaning of changes and if it doesn't, the person is considered undesirable by your standard and solely so? My goodness, can an apple become orange and is orange the only fruit worth partaking whereas the rest are forbidden fruits in your eyes. So myopic you .

19 hours ago, Guest Firm rock said:

Change what? What is there to change in the first place and what makes you think a person should change according to your meaning of changes and if it doesn't, the person is considered undesirable by your standard and solely so? My goodness, can an apple become orange and is orange the only fruit worth partaking whereas the rest are forbidden fruits in your eyes. So myopic you .

okay you win. Let barking dogs lie.

At some point we all got to accept aging is inevitable. However, getting older does not mean losing a quality of life that you are used to. It just means making some changes and being open to new ones. Our bodies are not going to be what it used to be. Going out drinking all night and waking up functioning like nothing had happened may work in your 20s, but in your 40s, you will start to think "why did i drink so much?" as you nurse the hungover. 

And seriously, as you get older, you should stop giving a fuck what the rest of the world thinks. Do what makes you happy and gives you joy instead of letting the negativity of others weigh you down. 

Love. 

As we age, some changes dont work in our favour.

But hey what abt those that did? Now I can predict team dynamics at work, can become far less anxious in meeting others.

Just the other day, a newbie colleague ask a favour in groupchat. He is nice so I privately texted to suggest he dont prolong the chat. He asked why. True enough next day his mentor complain to me abt his immaturity.

Natural to make mistakes, but feels good if u can avoid them with a bit of experience that comes with age.

• 2 weeks later...

Old but fit, however never maintain skincare 保养, wouldn't even use uv protection. Cao lao looking 臭老

Is it worth to act masculine and avoid being called vain or gayish?

I'm older than him, I maintain skincare everyday.

I am fit and masculine but when I confess my real age,

usually there's praises but sometimes there's gossip behind my back that I'm gay that's why I'm vain.

I must confess that being gay, it's necessary to be vain.

Sure, I can never beat nature but I'll never surrender like him.

I don't care, I'm going to be happy looking good as long as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 12:17 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Agree with you. You are wise like Yoda. 

Good boy ...good boy... here here.. *throw* stick   go fetch... go boy go boy...,. that's my boy... 

If winning silly anonymous exchanges of views online makes your day, you need to relook at your real life. If it is any reflection of your online persona. It's telling to some extent. I mean that from a sympathetic POV. There's more to life... real life challenges and real satisfaction where rewards of outcomes are more tangible. POV. I might be a little passionate with what I said but it comes from a place of concern and observation. And I am troubled.

There... I came back to say my piece (not peace) in the only way I know how though I initiated thought I shall hold my tougue but fuck it, why sohould I. I thought better of it and just throw it in. It's not in good taste but hell this is the internet. Tough love. What you do with it does not effect me once I close the browser nor does it in anyway rewaard me with incentives and tangible recognition as it has no real reveal to who I am in real life. Purpose of mine is but to share a POV and one I felt is greatly needed though I should have taken more time to phrase it but I guess most got the gist of it without me having to explain further and give my stalkers more shit to bitch about my long winded posting. But as always say ( PLUS see below my signature which I always make clear as foot note) it is never forced on anyone but offered. Just like everyone else. Read or just ignore. Life's too short as this Thread Topic is all about. So there. Just let it echo in your mind and no need to response but if it triggered you I guess, as I said...

Let barking dogs lie... you can don't go fetch the stick if you don't want to. Life's about options.... BEFORE IT RUNS OUT OF TIME. Make some smarts ones.

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity

6 hours ago, upshot said:

Good boy ...good boy... here here.. *throw* stick   go fetch... go boy go boy...,. that's my boy... 

If winning silly anonymous exchanges of views online makes your day, you need to relook at your real life. If it is any reflection of your online persona. It's telling to some extent. I mean that from a sympathetic POV. There's more to life... real life challenges and real satisfaction where rewards of outcomes are more tangible. POV. I might be a little passionate with what I said but it comes from a place of concern and observation. And I am troubled.

There... I came back to say my piece (not peace) in the only way I know how though I initiated thought I shall hold my tougue but fuck it, why sohould I. I thought better of it and just throw it in. It's not in good taste but hell this is the internet. Tough love. What you do with it does not effect me once I close the browser nor does it in anyway rewaard me with incentives and tangible recognition as it has no real reveal to who I am in real life. Purpose of mine is but to share a POV and one I felt is greatly needed though I should have taken more time to phrase it but I guess most got the gist of it without me having to explain further and give my stalkers more shit to bitch about my long winded posting. But as always say ( PLUS see below my signature which I always make clear as foot note) it is never forced on anyone but offered. Just like everyone else. Read or just ignore. Life's too short as this Thread Topic is all about. So there. Just let it echo in your mind and no need to response but if it triggered you I guess, as I said...

Let barking dogs lie... you can don't go fetch the stick if you don't want to. Life's about options.... BEFORE IT RUNS OUT OF TIME. Make some smarts ones.

Yes, I like your stick. Woof. Give me your stick. Lick

Joke aside, yes I agree with you. Life is truly short. We need to diem

On 7/22/2020 at 12:23 AM, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

Guys half your age wants to play with you. Are you gonna say no? 

(But say no to the underaged !)

yes, I've said no before because he's acting aloof like pitying me and expected me to grovel in gratitude.

At least I still prefer those who want old man for a good fuck.

I'm in my 60s now. But if someone older than me is interested in me AND he don't look too bad, then I'll play with him instead.

If he's much too old and fearing rejection or like me dislike charity sex, he'll try to discreetly follow me.

I'll only give him chance by laying in the dark room and let him touch. If I stand by the wall, he won't dare to touch, I have to debase myself to being lower than him.

What really touches my fear of getting old is when some of them sighed with a sob. It has many levels of meanings, most of all we are both running out of time. It is not charity sex. 

Most times he only seek the warmth of skin to skin intimacy of a naked hug. Sometimes he'll whine about the rejections and the unkind comments. 

This don't always bring gratitude. We still pretended that we couldn't recognise each other in the dark room when we meet outside in the light.

10 minutes ago, Guest GGQQ said:

yes, I've said no before because he's acting aloof like pitying me and expected me to grovel in gratitude.

At least I still prefer those who want old man for a good fuck.

I'm in my 60s now. But if someone older than me is interested in me AND he don't look too bad, then I'll play with him instead.

If he's much too old and fearing rejection or like me dislike charity sex, he'll try to discreetly follow me.

I'll only give him chance by laying in the dark room and let him touch. If I stand by the wall, he won't dare to touch, I have to debase myself to being lower than him.

What really touches my fear of getting old is when some of them sighed with a sob. It has many levels of meanings, most of all we are both running out of time. It is not charity sex. 

Most times he only seek the warmth of skin to skin intimacy of a naked hug. Sometimes he'll whine about the rejections and the unkind comments. 

This don't always bring gratitude. We still pretended that we couldn't recognise each other in the dark room when we meet outside in the light.

Such melancholy... So poignant

Sounds so poetic.  赞

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe some in their 50s feel that they are running out, or have run out of time for sex.  This is unfortunate.

But later in life,  "running out of time for sex" loses its meaning. 

People in their 80s and beyond (and some much earlier) are not interested in sex anymore, and they don't miss it.  Instead, they may feel free of the need for sex.

We should try to have many interests in life so that with sex gone we still have plenty of activities that make us happy.

Guest Oh No, No, No!!!!
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

People in their 80s and beyond (and some much earlier) are not interested in sex anymore.

Because no market value and they knew. So the focus changed after being rejected MANY TIMES.  Anyway, who cares about Dinosaur, let's focus on people at 50. 

@50, one just reached the cross road of north, South, East and West.  Where, one has to decide which road to take from there and no turning back. Once chosen, that is their final journey toward the destination of being human, for the last time. 

As such, many felt the dilemma, the fear to choose and the uncertainty ahead.  They wanted to delay time.  They kept looking back (pre 50 era), hoping to freeze time, re-do what can't be undone. Each passing year, was like someone forcing you to take a step forward reluctantly, as if you are blocking their ways.   You dragged your feet,  you invested heavily to stop confronting the age.  People started rejecting you from then onward.  All the feel-good speech about being old, experience and a treasure to society are lies, used by politicians to buy grey votes. 

Finally, you felt realty set in, you worried, causing your hair  to drops and turn grey.  You were sad, your face sunken expression, resulted in droopy eyes and sunken cheek. Before you knew it, you were catapult into your 60s.  You tried to crawl back, but something unseen was pulling you. Struggle yield no result, then you felt numbed and resigned, but quietly hoping for new opportunity to help you "escape" the cruelty of time, but you can't do that alone. 

You need help, from society, politician and other forms of acceptance rather than rejection. Compassion is your only hope.  At least, it makes self-denial less obvious.  At this stage, it doesn't mean that time has mercifully stopped.  You wanted to avoid the fence beyond 70 because every single part of you will shed, like some form of molting that makes you look unrecognisably difference if your old friends were look at you.  The "eewww!!" effect  I call it.  Still there is hope in this capitalistic world for you. You can spend whatever available you have on Botox, gorge supplements, washed your face regularly with every available skin products on this planet.  Mirror became your only best friend, who kept consoling you even if it has to lie.  Eventually, you accepted the FACT of being part of nature. 

You drool on the young ones, you once were.  Admiring their skin, their energy, their fullness and mainly their youth.  You treated them like gem, to compensate for your lost of color.  Every stupid things or mistakes the youngster made, are forgivable to you.  They are naive, ignorant but they are still young with great potential. You wanted to associate with them badly, be part of their activities, their companionship and love talking endlessly which can be overboard in the eyes of the youngsters. 

While you are still musing over all these stuffs in your daily life....you saw the fence of the 80 is not far from the horizon......the Dinosaur era, the grumpy era,  the inevitable.

Guest Uncle242
9 minutes ago, Guest Oh No, No, No!!!! said:

Because no market value and they knew. 

Mirror became your only best friend, who kept consoling you even if it has to lie.  Eventually, you accepted the FACT of being part of nature. 

You drool on the young ones, you once were.  Admiring their skin, their energy, their fullness and mainly their youth.  You treated them like gem, to compensate for your lost of color.  Every stupid things or mistakes the youngster made, are forgivable to you.  They are naive, ignorant but they are still young with great potential. You wanted to associate with them badly, be part of their activities, their companionship and love talking endlessly which can be overboard in the eyes of the youngsters. 

While you are still musing over all these stuffs in your daily life....you saw the fence of the 80 is not far from the horizon......the Dinosaur era, the grumpy era,  the inevitable.

That's stereotyping.

Yes there are sad DOMs like you said. But NOT ALL old men are that disgusting. 

There are plenty who are still fit and well groomed.

You picked on the worse to ostracize the rest, may karma pick you to join that worse group or maybe you're in this group already, looking very old and haggard even when you're still younger.

32 minutes ago, Guest Uncle242 said:

That's stereotyping.

You picked on the worse to ostracize the rest, may karma pick you to join that worse group or maybe you're in this group already, looking very old and haggard even when you're still younger.

Show your picture to prove.

Guest Uncle242
59 minutes ago, Guest Proof said:

3c0f4b04db7cb32e6fa9cd476dc073ed.jpg

That's from watching too much porn and getting frustrated from "see no touch", so have to troll old men in frustration. And behaving like statues thinking you're too beautiful for others, forgetting to look in the mirror, LOL.

We are DTE down to earth, we are happy with who we are and play with ordinary men as long as they are not disgusting DOM like you.

50 yr old do have some setback for me like

slow in action

sleep less

eat less

but i can't deny the fact also to my advantage like spend less on travelling, food and other expenses.

the best of all is - i m more responsible to myself instead to others ! 

previously i have to take care ,be considerate and be careful of friends and bf's thoughts/feeling but now i m whole in charge of myself.

What a great relief and pure bliss too !

lonely of course lah but hey, i heard less noise and noisey remark from talkative people - mostly talk negative gossip which i m boredom to it.

maybe i m less curiosity and kaypoh now - less energy to listen.

ps : i believe is everyone path to be old so no big deal to reverse it .

Guest Fact guy
2 hours ago, Guest Uncle242 said:

That's from watching too much porn and getting frustrated from "see no touch", so have to troll old men in frustration. And behaving like statues thinking you're too beautiful for others, forgetting to look in the mirror, LOL.

We are DTE down to earth, we are happy with who we are and play with ordinary men as long as they are not disgusting DOM like you.

Your presumption is very strong. You are PFOMAed.

9 hours ago, Guest Oh No, No, No!!!! said:

Because no market value and they knew. So the focus changed after being rejected MANY TIMES.  Anyway, who cares about Dinosaur, let's focus on people at 50. 

@50, one just reached the cross road of north, South, East and West.  Where, one has to decide which road to take from there and no turning back. Once chosen, that is their final journey toward the destination of being human, for the last time. 

As such, many felt the dilemma, the fear to choose and the uncertainty ahead.  They wanted to delay time.  They kept looking back (pre 50 era), hoping to freeze time, re-do what can't be undone. Each passing year, was like someone forcing you to take a step forward reluctantly, as if you are blocking their ways.   You dragged your feet,  you invested heavily to stop confronting the age.  People started rejecting you from then onward.  All the feel-good speech about being old, experience and a treasure to society are lies, used by politicians to buy grey votes. 

Finally, you felt realty set in, you worried, causing your hair  to drops and turn grey.  You were sad, your face sunken expression, resulted in droopy eyes and sunken cheek. Before you knew it, you were catapult into your 60s.  You tried to crawl back, but something unseen was pulling you. Struggle yield no result, then you felt numbed and resigned, but quietly hoping for new opportunity to help you "escape" the cruelty of time, but you can't do that alone. 

You need help, from society, politician and other forms of acceptance rather than rejection. Compassion is your only hope.  At least, it makes self-denial less obvious.  At this stage, it doesn't mean that time has mercifully stopped.  You wanted to avoid the fence beyond 70 because every single part of you will shed, like some form of molting that makes you look unrecognisably difference if your old friends were look at you.  The "eewww!!" effect  I call it.  Still there is hope in this capitalistic world for you. You can spend whatever available you have on Botox, gorge supplements, washed your face regularly with every available skin products on this planet.  Mirror became your only best friend, who kept consoling you even if it has to lie.  Eventually, you accepted the FACT of being part of nature. 

Guest,  Oh No, No, No!!!!

Either you are young and extrapolate your life into middle and old age with a very negative outlook,  or you are already old and have not been lucky.

What is your push to be so negative?

50 is a cross road?   Shortly before age 50,  I found myself divorced with wife and children gone,  and only the company of the family dog left behind. I felt kind of liberated, and started to frequent the gay scene.  I didn't "came out", I didn't have anyone to come out to, except maybe the dog.  I made acquaintances with gays, was accepted and sought, had some minor romances,  but there was no CROSS ROAD.  Life was a continuum,  the 50s a continuation of the 40s.  Later on,  the 60s were a continuation of the 50s. I had not lost any physical appearance but I noticed that the pre-50 stress was reflected in my face.  I found an excellent plastic surgeon, and over the years I had some eyelid surgery, fat injected in my face to eliminate nasolabial folds and fill out my face better, hair transplant,  botox and a minor neck and lower face lift.  I have been fortunate that all this worked out well, and now  10, 15 and 20 years later these improvements still hold.  I didn't feel any physical diminishment until I reached 70,  by then starting to feel some arthritis and having to reduce the weights I lift.  But thereafter the 5+ years of Aikido practice have practically eliminated my little pains of old age, and I am now fully functional. Until recently I lived 22 years with my bf.  From my 60s on I started some sex tourism to Asia, and even if sex became less glamorous I didn't feel rejected.  Lately since the death of my bf and now the pandemic  I have halted all vacation trips,  I don't frequent the local scene, and I don't know how I would be evaluated.  I have lost about 30% of the strength I had at 50, lost size, lost weight, but otherwise I'm the same as I was at 50.  Ah... and I also lost the urge for sex, which is down to simply interest for sex,  and I can take good care of myself.

I don't notice any different treatment from people towards an old man.  They don't open the door for me or let me pass first,  they don't help me with the wheelchair I don't have, but still some ladies smile at me. :) 

Guest hmmmm...
12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I found an excellent plastic surgeon, and over the year, I had some eyelid surgery, fat injected in my face to eliminate nasolabial folds and fill out my face better, hair transplant,  botox and a minor neck and lower face lift. I didn't feel any physical diminishment until I reached 70,  by then starting to feel some arthritis   I have lost about 30% of the strength I had at 50, lost size, lost weight, . and I also lost the urge for sex, which is down to simply interest for sex, 

They don't open the door for me or let me pass firstthey don't help me with the wheelchair I don't have, . :) 

hmmm.....hmmmm......*fainted*

13 hours ago, Guest Uncle242 said:

That's stereotyping.

This must be the case with guest oh no no no!!!!...   He is probably not so old but looking very old and haggard.

So he is trying to find EXCUSES for having fallen so low while others are still viable.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:45 AM, Guest Hi I'm Bi said:

You are only as old as you feel or want to be.

You are only as old as society want to place. People always say at certain age, you should be doing certain things. Don't let this limit you.

And people should not have this negative, condescending or even derogatory attitude towards older people. 

Nice

when you reach 40 you are already out of time!

i plan my retirement when i was 30. followed my plan closely, retired at 42.

i have to many books to read, and i dont have enough time liao... im turning 50 soon!

i had a head start and i already out of time... u go figure! 

Guest Armpits
13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Before you faint out of happiness,  wait until you become a senior like me  and realize that it can be the best time in your life  :) 

How does one attain happiness as a senior?

Guest Beat It
4 hours ago, Guest Armpits said:

How does one attain happiness as a senior.

He has a strong sense of humor, don't take him seriously, after what he did to his face to beat Michael Jackson.

Guest Armpits
1 hour ago, Guest Beat It said:

He has a strong sense of humor, don't take him seriously, after what he did to his face to beat Michael Jackson.

Let's give him and others the chance to share their perspective. You too? What do you think? I want to hear from you too? How old are you now btw?

3 hours ago, Guest Beat It said:

I did nothing to my face.  It was a very good plastic surgeon who did something to it, and it was successful.

It was a matter of smartness.  If you have a good, well preserved body...  why not have the face improved to match it?

You would do the same with a car:  if you have an old car that works very well,  why not have some dents fixed so that it also looks well?

8 hours ago, Guest Armpits said:

How does one attain happiness as a senior?

As a youngster the important thing is to have sex and maybe a mate.  As a young man it is to have a career. 

As a senior it is to preserve the physical body.  To maintain health, functionality and decent looks.

With this achieved, it only takes the mental practice of cultivating happiness to be... happy!  :) 

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You would do the same with a car:  if you have an old car that works very well,  why not have some dents fixed so that it also looks well?

Tell us more about its inner beauty.

6 minutes ago, Guest Sure said:

Tell us more about its inner beauty.

You want to know about the inner beauty of one of my cars?  OK.

The 1995 Nissan Maxima is a midsize sedan that was named best car of the year.  It has a V6 engine of revolutionary quality at the time.  Several times I tried to start it without realizing that it was already running,  so smooth it runs. And it still does so today 26 years later.  I have the sports model SE with a 6 speed manual that has near perfect gear ratios, a pleasure to shift.  It has dual front air bags,  anti-locking brakes.  It is light weight, around 3,000 pounds, and it is gas efficient.  Its 195 HP engine feels much more powerful than that.   It never went back to the dealer, never went to a mechanic except for a muffler change, and I have kept it well maintained, reasonably but not to the manufacturer's specs.   

Like my car, I have taken a similar care with myself.  This is why I insist that 50 y.o. is far, far from old, even far from middle-aged.  Be smart, take good care of your body,  and you will reach your late 70s fully functional and with your engine still running smooth, like my Maxima.   :)  

What I write is not hearsay but from personal experience, and truthful.

14 hours ago, mith said:

when you reach 40 you are already out of time!

i plan my retirement when i was 30. followed my plan closely, retired at 42.

i have to many books to read, and i dont have enough time liao... im turning 50 soon!

i had a head start and i already out of time... u go figure! 

Yes, at 40 you are already out of time to do all the dumb things of youth.

Before 50 is the ideal time to turn your attention to your body.  Put books aside and head for the gym.  Good nutrition, good weight lifting, reduced stress, good sleep,  and the 50s and 60s will pass without you even noticing them. After that, continue with the same and return to feed your spiritual being, slowly turning back to your books and the arts with new passions that will keep you motivated until your last breath.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Uncle2
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Unfortunately for some of us, 2nd hand old car well worn already passed the sell by date.

Then we had to be send to Shogun for lelong for whoever willing to buy.

Sad but true. As I stood by the dark room, some China worker came by, check that at least my engine gasket still oil tight then proceed to pump me right on the big bed.

I tried to move to a private room but he wanted to exhibit me to those voyeurs. 

Now don't even have those workers. Shogun is empty and the few of us old men can only talk cock sing song. This old man even older and desperate than me volunteer to massage me and finger me. I declined, still holding hope for better. After waiting more than an hour, finally gave up and went to shower, nobody's around except him. He quietly fingered me from behind while I pretend to soap myself. Finally I bend over to let his fingers pump faster. Unfortunately, I just can't climax. Then the cleaning guy was around and we stopped. 

Guest Occulust

I'm 55 this yr (yes same age as SG) but can pass off as 35 or 39 max anytime. Thanks to my good genes so that I remain lean without needing to watch my diet or gobble up vitamins. Having a head full of black hair helps too.

Having worked for decades, I've saved and invested enuf to purchase 2 condos. A 2 BR which I rented out for passive income and another 1 BR studio wch I lived in now. I zipped arnd in a 6 yrs old Jap SUV and have 2 faithful westies as my companion. As both my condo units have been fully paid up. I intend to retire soon from my engineering job and live out the rest of my life confortably frm my passive income. 

To the young guys out there, save and invest early and wisely. Dun splurge and travel unnecc so you can post nice pics on insta. Its not worth it. Heed my advice and u will thank me when u hit your 50s.

Guest Armpits
2 hours ago, Guest Occulust said:

I'm 55 this yr (yes same age as SG) but can pass off as 35 or 39 max anytime. Thanks to my good genes so that I remain lean without needing to watch my diet or gobble up vitamins. Having a head full of black hair helps too.

Having worked for decades, I've saved and invested enuf to purchase 2 condos. A 2 BR which I rented out for passive income and another 1 BR studio wch I lived in now. I zipped arnd in a 6 yrs old Jap SUV and have 2 faithful westies as my companion. As both my condo units have been fully paid up. I intend to retire soon from my engineering job and live out the rest of my life confortably frm my passive income. 

To the young guys out there, save and invest early and wisely. Dun splurge and travel unnecc so you can post nice pics on insta. Its not worth it. Heed my advice and u will thank me when u hit your 50s.

How do you maintain your good young appearance??

On 8/22/2020 at 11:23 PM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, at 40 you are already out of time to do all the dumb things of youth.

Before 50 is the ideal time to turn your attention to your body.  Put books aside and head for the gym.  Good nutrition, good weight lifting, reduced stress, good sleep,  and the 50s and 60s will pass without you even noticing them. After that, continue with the same and return to feed your spiritual being, slowly turning back to your books and the arts with new passions that will keep you motivated until your last breath.

Y not both gym n book

• G_M changed the title to When u reach 50. Are u running out of time + What would you expect when you reached 50 (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.