Male HQ

Groping on Public train & Bus Experience

On 2/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, Blender88 said:

Reading that report here in UK it seems quite absurd to be persecuting this fellow. His actions were foolish but not the end of the world. I am sure the victim soon got over the experience.

What an irresponsible and selfish thought! Gal or guy, unwanted touches on their private parts will cause emotional scarring on the victims' life especially if they are young..

On 2/6/2022 at 8:26 PM, Blender88 said:

Compared to other countries, the legal approach in Singapore does seem very heavy-handed. In Japan these things happen on commuter trains and nobody makes a fuss. I can imagine that for a handsome young man who is not gay it must be really annoying to be ogled or touched by an ignorant gay guy. But it's part of the deal of being so good-looking. Better than being unattractive..... 

(I realise my remarks are very annoying to some but, it's just my way of thinking.) Sorry guys!

Sure, you are entitled to your thoughts. But do note that this is Singapore, not Japan. So keep your hands to yourself if you are here  ! Do know that Sg guys nowadays are well informed and vocal unlike Sg guys in the past who suffered in silence of being molested.. If you want to play with fire,  be my guest and be prepared for the consequences that follow if you are ever caught.. While some here in the forum may pity you on being caught,  others will just laugh at your stupidly.. The rest of the society  including your local friends, relatives or even some here will look at you with disgust and treat  you like a plague especially when your infamous face is splashed over the news..  oh yah,  one good thing though,.you can test waters with your fellow inmates in prison..

On 2/6/2022 at 9:59 PM, milky_boi said:

I quite like the experience tho 😂😅

MOLEST ME MORE YOU SON OF A BITCH

Fun fact : Majority of the guys in Singapore are either  straight or if gay are conservative or kiasee to do anything stupid in public.  You are better served in gay saunas...

On 2/6/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

What an irresponsible and selfish thought! Gal or guy, unwanted touches on their private parts will cause emotional scarring on the victims' life especially if they are young..

Sure, you are entitled to your thoughts. But do note that this is Singapore, not Japan. So keep your hands to yourself if you are here  ! Do know that Sg guys nowadays are well informed and vocal unlike Sg guys in the past who suffered in silence of being molested.. If you want to play with fire,  be my guest and be prepared for the consequences that follow if you are ever caught.. While some here in the forum may pity you on being caught,  others will just laugh at your stupidly.. The rest of the society  including your local friends, relatives or even some here will look at you with disgust and treat  you like a plague especially when your infamous face is splashed over the news..  oh yah,  one good thing though,.you can test waters with your fellow inmates in prison..

Fun fact : Majority of the guys in Singapore are either  straight or if gay are conservative or kiasee to do anything stupid in public.  You are better served in gay saunas...

I know the difference between Singapore and Japan. For one thing, the Japanese have inherited a society with 3,000 years of culture and sophistication. Singapore is the creation of a few recent generations. What makes you think I am ignorant about East Asian countries?  I do business in S.E. Asia all the time. I have a deep respect for the local people in every city and would never do anything to offend them. Also, I have never, ever touched anyone inappropriately on public transport. It is simply not my way. I doubt if I hve even smiled at a handsome Chinese boy or young man. But I understand that some guys may be feeling horny on a bus or train. It is not illegal to have a semi-erection in public. (Known in the West as 'a semi'.)

I am also well aware of the curiously smug, conceited attitudes of today's Singaporeans regarding us foreigners. Yes, you have a magnificent city and a brilliant economic model. Singapore is greatly admired around the world. But so many of you are incredibly pleased with yourselves and enjoy viewing overseas visitors with contempt. Well that's up to you. But your remarks come as no surprise.  (Now I'll probably get banned off Blowing Wind.)

On 2/7/2022 at 6:02 AM, Blender88 said:

I know the difference between Singapore and Japan. For one thing, the Japanese have inherited a society with 3,000 years of culture and sophistication. Singapore is the creation of a few recent generations. What makes you think I am ignorant about East Asian countries?  I do business in S.E. Asia all the time. I have a deep respect for the local people in every city and would never do anything to offend them. Also, I have never, ever touched anyone inappropriately on public transport. It is simply not my way. I doubt if I hve even smiled at a handsome Chinese boy or young man. But I understand that some guys may be feeling horny on a bus or train. It is not illegal to have a semi-erection in public. (Known in the West as 'a semi'.)

I am also well aware of the curiously smug, conceited attitudes of today's Singaporeans regarding us foreigners. Yes, you have a magnificent city and a brilliant economic model. Singapore is greatly admired around the world. But so many of you are incredibly pleased with yourselves and enjoy viewing overseas visitors with contempt. Well that's up to you. But your remarks come as no surprise.  (Now I'll probably get banned off Blowing Wind.)

On 2/7/2022 at 6:02 AM, Blender88 said:

Do you have research findings to back up this statement?

(I don't like saunas - they are often unhygienic and a bit smelly.)

On 2/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, Blender88 said:

It depends on how you see it. We welcome foreigners who are peaceful and bring goodwill to the country and not bad eggs who try to corrupt the minds of locals here with their loose hedonistic values.. To be clear, being gay is no excuse for one to commit sexual crimes on the same sex. If we commit those crimes, we will be punished like the straights who did the crime to the opposite sex.

I have no issues and can fully understand of guys being horny when travelling on public transport being one myself. Just have the damn decency to keep your hands to yourself. 

Don't ever assume guys in general in Singapore like to be touched by other guys.. like what some have pointed out, lgbts are already stigmatised in society,  please don't give the public another reason to view us as sexual perverts because of our sexual orientation. Lgbts can still be decent beings despite our orientation..

On 2/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Blender88 said:

Do you see  lots of sex crimes being reported of guys being molested  ? In fact most molestation crimes are the results of numerous victims reporting on a single offender. What does that tell you ? Most people don't like to be touch at their sensitive parts especially by strangers. I'm sorry i can't explain it more simpler to you.

As for gay saunas, it's the place where gays can roam their hands freely onto others  without worries. I'm sorry if you don't like saunas but many here will disagree with you 

Guest Slutty Hailey Beebs
On 2/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Blender88 said:

On 2/7/2022 at 3:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

It depends on how you see it. We welcome foreigners who are peaceful and bring goodwill to the country and not bad eggs who try to corrupt the minds of locals here with their loose hedonistic values.. To be clear, being gay is no excuse for one to commit sexual crimes on the same sex. If we commit those crimes, we will be punished like the straights who did the crime to the opposite sex.

I have no issues and can fully understand of guys being horny when travelling on public transport being one myself. Just have the damn decency to keep your hands to yourself. 

Don't ever assume guys in general in Singapore like to be touched by other guys.. like what some have pointed out, lgbts are already stigmatised in society,  please don't give the public another reason to view us as sexual perverts because of our sexual orientation. Lgbts can still be decent beings despite our orientation..

Do you see  lots of sex crimes being reported of guys being molested  ? In fact most molestation crimes are the results of numerous victims reporting on a single offender. What does that tell you ? Most people don't like to be touch at their sensitive parts especially by strangers. I'm sorry i can't explain it more simpler to you.

As for gay saunas, it's the place where gays can roam their hands freely onto others  without worries. I'm sorry if you don't like saunas but many here will disagree with you 

Oh oh , flame wars. 

Prepare the fire retardants and fire extinguishers.

Water hose shoot shoot

On 2/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, Blender88 said:

Reading that report here in UK it seems quite absurd to be persecuting this fellow. His actions were foolish but not the end of the world. I am sure the victim soon got over the experience.

You shouldn't discuss on things from the UK mindset if you aren't aware of the situation in Singapore.

Can we assume that you don't know Singapore much?

On 2/6/2022 at 8:26 PM, Blender88 said:

Compared to other countries, the legal approach in Singapore does seem very heavy-handed. In Japan these things happen on commuter trains and nobody makes a fuss. I can imagine that for a handsome young man who is not gay it must be really annoying to be ogled or touched by an ignorant gay guy. But it's part of the deal of being so good-looking. Better than being unattractive..... 

(I realise my remarks are very annoying to some but, it's just my way of thinking.) Sorry guys!

it would be better if you don't play down such things.

There have been plenty of cases  in Europe or North America where gays had been beaten up after they approached straight guys (for sexual things or  even non sexual).

That could have happened in the scenario from that Singapore newspaper article also in a European setting.

Please always have all potential consequences in mind.

I think you have a very clouded view on straight guys and how aggressive they can get when it comes to "gay" or being touched by a gay guy.

"I'm not f*****g gay": Carer stabbed man 12 times in homophobic rage

23 NOV 2021

Stephen Taylor yelled "I'm not f***ing gay" as he grabbed a knife and attacked his victim, Liverpool Crown Court heard.

The 24-year-old was drinking at the man's flat and flew into a rage when his victim declined to perform a sex act on him, the Liverpool Echo reports.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:47 AM, Guest Slutty Hailey Beebs said:

Oh oh , flame wars. 

Prepare the fire retardants and fire extinguishers.

Water hose shoot shoot

You said: "We welcome foreigners who are peaceful and bring goodwill to the country and not bad eggs who try to corrupt the minds of locals here with their loose hedonistic values."

You obviously didn't read or understand my last message. In it, I stated that I would NEVER molest or scandalize a person in a public place - whether in Singapore or any other city. I merely expressed a tolerant attitude to people who sometimes lose control of themselves in this way. It is not "the end of the world" and people should simply "get over it", as the saying goes. I won't write again as it's a waste of time when you simply refuse to pay attention. Bye!

On 2/7/2022 at 6:46 PM, Blender88 said:

You said: "We welcome foreigners who are peaceful and bring goodwill to the country and not bad eggs who try to corrupt the minds of locals here with their loose hedonistic values."

You obviously didn't read or understand my last message. In it, I stated that I would NEVER molest or scandalize a person in a public place - whether in Singapore or any other city. I merely expressed a tolerant attitude to people who sometimes lose control of themselves in this way. It is not "the end of the world" and people should simply "get over it", as the saying goes. I won't write again as it's a waste of time when you simply refuse to pay attention. Bye!

Bye, creep !

Keep in mind that the Internet is totally international and can be followed anywhere in the world.

This website seems to be intended solely for Singaporeans and outsiders cannot be made welcome or included in the discussions.

BUT THIS IS NONSENSE. If someone wishes to participaate from any place in the world they can do so!

On 2/7/2022 at 6:57 PM, Blender88 said:

So it comes to this - hurling insults when you have failed to engage intelligently with the discussion.

Pathetic!

I thought you ain't going to write anymore.  MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!

Oh, spare me your hypocrisy. Your encounters in the taxi drivers thread is equally disgusting.  Shame on you to harass our local taxi drivers.  You have no morals and no empathy towards molested victims. You are truly a creep !! Pathetic !!

On 2/7/2022 at 11:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

I thought you ain't going to write anymore.  MAKE UP YOUR MIND !!

Oh, spare me your hypocrisy. Your encounters in the taxi drivers thread is equally disgusting.  Shame on you to harass our local taxi drivers.  You have no morals and no empathy towards molested victims. You are truly a creep !! Pathetic !!

Good point. But Taxi Drivers late at night are very different from hot  guys on public transport. They are driving the same boring routes every day and are usually pretty old. They are bored and would like to get home to eat snd sleep.  I found that they welcomed a bit of fun and  excitement.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:46 PM, Blender88 said:

You might be right that even police officers would be less inclined in Europe to take on a sexual harassment complaint for minor sexual advances, touches etc.

In most cases any such report will just sit on the files until the charge can no longer be brought to any penalty against the culprit. That is just the reality in Europe.

But please don't compare this with Singapore or other South East Asia countries.

Never forget, Singapore for example has less "heavy" crime cases per population, which translated into that police officers have more time to focus on "small crime".

Even plenty of the straight to straight sexual offences would not reach any court in Europe.

I have never seen any police officer in Europe or heard of taking up a case of "sexual" harassment of a guy having touched the thigh of a lady or the arm. In these countries any such sexual related harassment must be a bit more "serious". 

On 2/7/2022 at 7:49 PM, Blender88 said:

Good point. But Taxi Drivers late at night are very different from hot  guys on public transport. They are driving the same boring routes every day and are usually pretty old. They are bored and would like to get home to eat snd sleep.  I found that they welcomed a bit of fun and  excitement.

You are disgusting creep.. is it what they are really after or your encounters with them are purely for your personal gratification ? They are already having a long day driving and as you pointed out, all they really want is to head home,  eat and sleep. They can do without your harassment. Please do not corrupt them with your immoral thoughts  !! Scourge like you should be locked up.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:59 PM, singalion said:

You might be right that even police officers would be less inclined in Europe to take on a sexual harassment complaint for minor sexual advances, touches etc.

In most cases any such report will just sit on the files until the charge can no longer be brought to any penalty against the culprit. That is just the reality in Europe.

But please don't compare this with Singapore or other South East Asia countries.

Never forget, Singapore for example has less "heavy" crime cases per population, which translated into that police officers have more time to focus on "small crime".

Even plenty of the straight to straight sexual offences would not reach any court in Europe.

I have never seen any police officer in Europe or heard of taking up a case of "sexual" harassment of a guy having touched the thigh of a lady or the arm. In these countries any such sexual related harassment must be a bit more "serious". 

Now i know where Blender88's immorality comes from..  I sympathize with all those victims who had been molested or sexual abused by you in your home country and your travels.. Beware of your karma !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, melville said:

not on train but at the barbers. this uncle like to brush his dick against my shoulders. i used to just not care until one day i feel it was hard and he was doing it more purposefully. i then used my shoulders and arm to reciprocate a bit more that day and it was clear to both of us that we were having fun at each other's expense but that's where it will stay. i never went back to him again after that because anything more than that will not be as fun if we have to acknowledge it

hi hi, nice sharing on the barber incident. I did have a similar incident a couple of weeks back. It was in a hair salon in Bedok. Before the hair cut, was invited to the sink to wet/rinse my hair, he unbutton the top 2 buttons of my shirt to insert a small towel and there's when he saw my camisole, it was satin with lace trimmings, spaghetti straps usually hidden. We started chatting and in no time, pretty sure he had a hard-on as he was finding every opportunity to just rub against me. In all honesty, it was thrilling indeed. 

Care to share its location? Just for the fun of it la,,,, chuckles 🥰 

On 2/21/2022 at 1:54 AM, cottonwool said:

Any more sharings or do pm me if keen for experience? Hehe~

1 week suspension of your account. I had already in 2 occassion warned you not to post ad to disrupt the discussion, but yet you disregards all warning and continues to post ad to ask people to PM you.

Do that again and you will be banned!

• G_M locked this topic