Male HQ

Racist remark?

Guest guest

Guest guest

The bigger and blacker the cock, the smaller and less developed is the brain .

Its like only the cock matters,  the rest of the body just happens to be attached at the crotch to the golden phallus,  8 inches and more of hard , rigid black meat, 

The body is there to provide oxygen , nutrients for the all important cock meat.

Oh ppllleeaasee.

Guest Walking With Pink Panthers
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The bigger and blacker the cock, The less developed the brain and the intelligence of the BBC. ITS only a liquorice colored meat pole.

This is ridiculous and racist. A guy with a BBC can be smart, stupid, or everything in between. The same way as a guy with a SoMOCC (Small or Medium Other Colored Cock) can be smart, stupid, or everything in between.

BW rules prohibit racism. Stop trying to derail this great and diverse conversation. If you don't personally like BBC, don't open the thread, don't bother us with racism, and don't make @G_M have to take action against you.

3 hours ago, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

This is ridiculous and racist. A guy with a BBC can be smart, stupid, or everything in between. The same way as a guy with a SoMOCC (Small or Medium Other Colored Cock) can be smart, stupid, or everything in between.

BW rules prohibit racism. Stop trying to derail this great and diverse conversation. If you don't personally like BBC, don't open the thread, don't bother us with racism, and don't make @G_M have to take action against you.

When will you ever get it that these troll feeds on your respond.

So what if BBC has a pea brain or a SLC (small little cock) has a watermelon brain.

It's Just Words by dumb ass troll trying to get a respond from you.

Guest action
10 minutes ago, G_M said:

When will you ever get it that these troll feeds on your respond.

So what if BBC has a pea brain or a SLC (small little cock) has a watermelon brain.

It's Just Words by dumb ass troll trying to get a respond from you.

Dear Moderator, sure you are right. Trolls are out to provoke and stir up reactions. 

But it would have been easier and better if the post had been deleted out from the start (or soonest as it had been seen by any Moderator). Otherwise the racist and intolerable remark remains at the Forums. Innocent readers of Blowing Wind cannot know whether any post has been made simply to troll or whether the person posting is just plainly racist.

Third parties can conclude that Blowing Wind tolerates racist remarks if they are not deleted away and Blowing Wind perpetuates racist remarks.  By all means, Moderators can always give a comment after such post had been deleted away by clearly indicating that Blowing Wind does not tolerate racism.

Maybe you have noted that 300 Members/ Readers kept (angrily) quiet for 15 hours, since the inappropriate post has been made.

Let's uphold some appropriate principles and act accordingly. The only measure to be taken is a deletion of such offensive posts.

I find it unfair or inappropriate that instead of taking the appropriate measure against the person posting the racist remark you even go the way now to scold the one who responded to it and only pointed out what the post is: racist.

The statement is and remains racist and it is still visible at Blowing Wind. This is not good.

All other apps would take any such action immediately to delete out clearly inappropriate remarks for the only purpose of not being in any way "associated" with any such clearly inappropriate remark/post.

I am very sure that the post most probably had been reported by some Members during the 15 hours it had been online.

1 hour ago, Guest action said:

Dear Moderator, sure you are right. Trolls are out to provoke and stir up reactions. 

But it would have been easier and better if the post had been deleted out from the start (or soonest as it had been seen by any Moderator). Otherwise the racist and intolerable remark remains at the Forums. Innocent readers of Blowing Wind cannot know whether any post has been made simply to troll or whether the person posting is just plainly racist.

Third parties can conclude that Blowing Wind tolerates racist remarks if they are not deleted away and Blowing Wind perpetuates racist remarks.  By all means, Moderators can always give a comment after such post had been deleted away by clearly indicating that Blowing Wind does not tolerate racism.

Maybe you have noted that 300 Members/ Readers kept (angrily) quiet for 15 hours, since the inappropriate post has been made.

Let's uphold some appropriate principles and act accordingly. The only measure to be taken is a deletion of such offensive posts.

I find it unfair or inappropriate that instead of taking the appropriate measure against the person posting the racist remark you even go the way now to scold the one who responded to it and only pointed out what the post is: racist.

The statement is and remains racist and it is still visible at Blowing Wind. This is not good.

All other apps would take any such action immediately to delete out clearly inappropriate remarks for the only purpose of not being in any way "associated" with any such clearly inappropriate remark/post.

I am very sure that the post most probably had been reported by some Members during the 15 hours it had been online.

I know who you are. You are the self righteous idiot who tried to stir shit and ended up getting shit from trolls.

And ended up, I had to clear the shit started by you.

If you got the guts, use your member account to confront the troll and I will let you handle them and try to talk sense to them.

How about it? No guts?

@Nightingale and @Steve5380 has more guts than you in facing them with their account than you, who is hiding behind guest account. 

I am giving you the opportunity to be yourself. If you don't take up the challenge to show what you are really made of and reply with your member account, please keep your views to yourself and stop trying to stir shit when you can't handle the shit.

Don't come crying to me that guest is trolling you using your Guest account "Disclosed yourself".

Please don't make mountains out of molehills, if I can tolerate your shit, I think I can tolerate a few stupid racist remark from trolls.

• G_M changed the title to Racist remark?
Guest Guest
26 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Never mind whether it is guests or members writing.  BW embraces both.  But all racist / xenophobic comments should be removed to keep in line with BW rules & values of non-discrimination.

Oooh, Nightwhore comes in with her two cents' worth, goading and goading.

LOL

Guest action

Sorry dear Moderator, if you can't take fair criticism it is not my problem.

Someone stepped in to mark one post as "racist" and you go along and in the end even shame him for his post. (I'm quite sure 95% would have seen the post as racist).

Blowing Wind should support those who speak out and who have the courage to highlight issues at the Main Forum.

Blowing Wind has set up certain principles and rules.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/99941-discrimination-of-any-kind-will-not-be-tolerated-here-in-bw%C2%A0forum/

If you Moderators don't abide by your own rules and principles, who then shall??? And what are they worth then?

I am used that you unfairly shame me at every corner, whereas I never caused the real problems at Blowing Wind.  I simply wanted to make Blowing Wind to a better place.

I am not perfect and I m sure you would not say that you are perfect either. Don't make us disrespect your task and position.

People don't see that others are challenging your position if they make appropriate suggestions.

We well know that Moderators are not always unbiased, impartial or can treat everyone equal and we are aware that they can't.

I don't think Blowing Wind is a "masculinity" contest. But I laud those who have the guts to speak out to wrongs at the main forum or point to intolerable behaviour.

Better concentrate your energy on the destructive and don't always blame people who are constructive or who make constructive proposals.

We would not have needed this discussion at all, if the inappropriate post had been deleted off from thread from the start.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
14 hours ago, Guest action said:

I don't think Blowing Wind is a "masculinity" contest. But I laud those who have the guts to speak out to wrongs at the main forum or point to intolerable behaviour.

Better concentrate your energy on the destructive and don't always blame people who are constructive or who make constructive proposals.

We would not have needed this discussion at all, if the inappropriate post had been deleted off from thread from the start.

I don't support deleting posts unless they are 100% illegal. Separating the offensive posts from the original thread and moving them the Flaming Room is perfectly appropriate. That way the evidence of the offensive action is still around if the troll tries to cause similar problems in the future.

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest action said:

Sorry dear Moderator, if you can't take fair criticism it is not my problem.

Someone stepped in to mark one post as "racist" and you go along and in the end even shame him for his post. (I'm quite sure 95% would have seen the post as racist).

Blowing Wind should support those who speak out and who have the courage to highlight issues at the Main Forum.

Blowing Wind has set up certain principles and rules.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/99941-discrimination-of-any-kind-will-not-be-tolerated-here-in-bw forum/

If you Moderators don't abide by your own rules and principles, who then shall??? And what are they worth then?

I am used that you unfairly shame me at every corner, whereas I never caused the real problems at Blowing Wind.  I simply wanted to make Blowing Wind to a better place.

I am not perfect and I m sure you would not say that you are perfect either. Don't make us disrespect your task and position.

People don't see that others are challenging your position if they make appropriate suggestions.

We well know that Moderators are not always unbiased, impartial or can treat everyone equal and we are aware that they can't.

Why so entitled? Dun like go set up your own lah.

Guest Guest
23 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I don't support deleting posts unless they are 100% illegal. Separating the offensive posts from the original thread and moving them the Flaming Room is perfectly appropriate. That way the evidence of the offensive action is still around if the troll tries to cause similar problems in the future.

Yeah ... such as those post below which DY says "in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent" .... 

Such posts must be kept for posterity forever ... And HE has a problem with RACISM? What a hypocrite!!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah ... such as those post below which DY says "in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent" .... 

Such posts must be kept for posterity forever ... And HE has a problem with RACISM? What a hypocrite!!

她是表里不一的老骚婊!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.