Male HQ

Anger management

Guest Anger

Guest Anger

How to act cool n happy eventhough deep down so sad n carry a bit of anger because feel like being used n tricked. Or more like I think/suspect/know people are lying to escape their duty. Because of the recurrence pattern. But to be able to be used means we have value. But deep down also feel exhausted with this kind of reccurence pattern. The only way to move on is to treat them as invisible. Cause see them my eyeballs want to explode. All those lame excuses. I want to shut them down. But ignoring is not viable. How to....

i feel that too, but through trial and error we learn to adapt the negative, re focus and move on.

how to :

imagine the people into a substance that contain into box,

place the box up the storage wall above you

closed and seal them

in reality, you have already hide them in your subconscious mind so when you see them - just like a new profile to you.

whatever they going to repeat those task, you already got the past experience to siam, avoid and upfront to tell them off...whichever you choose to

for my boss - i just say yes "get to it" but i slowly do it

for my staff - upfront about it

for collegue - avoid them

6 hours ago, Diamond said:

i feel that too, but through trial and error we learn to adapt the negative, re focus and move on.

how to :

imagine the people into a substance that contain into box,

place the box up the storage wall above you

closed and seal them

in reality, you have already hide them in your subconscious mind so when you see them - just like a new profile to you.

whatever they going to repeat those task, you already got the past experience to siam, avoid and upfront to tell them off...whichever you choose to

for my boss - i just say yes "get to it" but i slowly do it

for my staff - upfront about it

for collegue - avoid them

I really hope that karma will catch upon them for telling lies. 

17 hours ago, Guest Anger said:

I really hope that karma will catch upon them for telling lies. 

This is one way to cope with abusive liars who want to take advantage.

Another way,  a little more down-to-earth,  is to see these individuals as mere mortals that share with all of us the curse of being gone one day.  They will not escape this universal destiny.

And an even more assertive way is to call out their lies and intent of abuse.  Even at the workplace people will think twice of abusing those who are assertive,  call out abuse, and promise to reveal it in the open by any recourse  if not stopped.

To be submissive and tolerant of abuse...  attracts those who like to exploit.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

This is one way to cope with abusive liars who want to take advantage.

Another way,  a little more down-to-earth,  is to see these individuals as mere mortals that share with all of us the curse of being gone one day.  They will not escape this universal destiny.

And an even more assertive way is to call out their lies and intent of abuse.  Even at the workplace people will think twice of abusing those who are assertive,  call out abuse, and promise to reveal it in the open by any recourse  if not stopped.

To be submissive and tolerant of abuse...  attracts those who like to exploit.

I agreed with you on the points that they will not abuse certain ppl. Only selective ppl. And they still think that they are nice kind n helpful ppl. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Anger said:

I agreed with you on the points that they will not abuse certain ppl. Only selective ppl. And they still think that they are nice kind n helpful ppl. 

Do you feel abused by family, at work or abused by society in general (big enterprises, government, banks, politicians, pharmaceutical industry, etc)?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.