Male HQ

Taiwanese Politicians of Interest

Guest Vid

20 minutes ago, Guest Vid said:

Anybody find the Global Times Fu GuoHao reporter cute ?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ju7Jcd0Z6o

at 35 sec, they pull his pants down

You are v lucky.

You will have v few rivals in love.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I prefer one Taiwanese reporter 罗旺哲

Someone can help me with his pic

he looks like my ex

i have a thing for Taiwanese guy

could be because my ex is a Taiwanese boy boy :wub:when I was posted to Taiwan years ago :wub:

Most of them are 卧虎藏龙。

Of course 也有小虫。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

20 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

he looks like my ex

could be because my ex is a Taiwanese boy boy :wub:when I was posted to Taiwan years ago :wub:

You also have very acquired taste, but good so less competition for many others haha

On 8/15/2019 at 3:54 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

he looks like my ex

yes, cute "to me"...  attached...

Image result for ç½æºå²

You like 杨世光 ?

æ¨ä¸åï¼è§å¾ï¼è®¤ä¸ºï¼å¹´è½»äººå»å¤§éåå±è¦è¶æ©ï¼æ¯ç«å°æ¹¾çå¸åºå¤ªå°äºãï¼ä¸­æ¶æ¥ç³»èµæç§çï¼

Guest freeball
On 8/15/2019 at 1:57 PM, Guest Vid said:

Anybody find the Global Times Fu GuoHao reporter cute ?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ju7Jcd0Z6o

at 35 sec, they pull his pants down

why they pull his pants down sia, so funny.

is he not wearing underwear

• G_M changed the title to Taiwanese Politicians of Interest
Guest Racist Comments Are Racist
On August 15, 2019 at 4:26 PM, Steve5380 said:

If I am ever harassed by an angry mob, I rather have it done by a Hong Kong mob than a Nigeria mob!

This comment is completely uncalled for. You could have named a hundred other nations (ie. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, etc.) but you just had to name an African country with the false assumption that no Asians here would care.

Just because you don't personally like Nigerians, or Africans, or people with darker skin does not mean everyone in Singapore, or reading Blowing Wind, shares that view. Trying to push such an issue is inappropriate. Also nobody who is harassing people in a mob is "cute" at all.

1 hour ago, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

This comment is completely uncalled for. You could have named a hundred other nations (ie. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, etc.) but you just had to name an African country with the false assumption that no Asians here would care.

Just because you don't personally like Nigerians, or Africans, or people with darker skin does not mean everyone in Singapore, or reading Blowing Wind, shares that view. Trying to push such an issue is inappropriate. Also nobody who is harassing people in a mob is "cute" at all.

I don't see what is your problem, or why you misunderstand and misjudge so badly.  And I don't "accommodate" my opinions for Singaporeans or BW!

If I fall in the hands of an angry mob in Nigeria,  and they find out that I am gay,  they will probably stone me.  This would not be the case in any of the other countries you mentioned.

Nigeria was the first country that came to my mind, not because they are Africans or Black,  but because this country has some of the worst laws against homosexuals.  They could be of any color in the rainbow, small, tall, dark, light, ugly, beautiful, but if they were highly civilized with progressive laws I would not mind them at all.  It is their ATTITUDE,  not ethnicity or race what makes me dislike them.

8 hours ago, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

I don't share your view either.

Guest Cleanly Teacher

Oh whatever. Steve's original comment never mentioned anything about being gay. He could have also mentioned Brunei or a bunch of Middle Eastern countries as places where gay people can be stoned to death. That response looks like backtracking to me after the previous poster pointed out how his comments may be viewed as racist.

Instead of doubling down on his original insensitive comment, which is what Trump and the Republicans always do, he should try a bit of introspection and think about how his words affect the people reading them. As a result of seeing those comments, without any original mention of stoning gays, I also wonder why Nigeria was selected.

More importantly, though, neither Hong Kong or Nigeria have anything to do with Taiwanese Politicians of Interest, which is the subject of this thread, not another discussion, for the umpteenth time, of Steve's recurring issues with racial insensitivity and self-centeredness that disregard any constructive criticism from Blowing Wind readers.

1 hour ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Oh whatever. Steve's original comment never mentioned anything about being gay. He could have also mentioned Brunei or a bunch of Middle Eastern countries as places where gay people can be stoned to death. That response looks like backtracking to me after the previous poster pointed out how his comments may be viewed as racist.

Instead of doubling down on his original insensitive comment, which is what Trump and the Republicans always do, he should try a bit of introspection and think about how his words affect the people reading them. As a result of seeing those comments, without any original mention of stoning gays, I also wonder why Nigeria was selected.

More importantly, though, neither Hong Kong or Nigeria have anything to do with Taiwanese Politicians of Interest, which is the subject of this thread, not another discussion, for the umpteenth time, of Steve's recurring issues with racial insensitivity and self-centeredness that disregard any constructive criticism from Blowing Wind readers.

In the past, in Singapore, people make "racist remarks" (according to the current and westernised standards) without problems and  people just live and let live.  Nowadays, even mentioning a person race could be offensive.

I rather we go back to the old times when people are free to speak and not be monitored to the little details, as of now.

These so called "insensitive remarks" are subjective also.  Not everybody see the same.  So also see from the "less sensitive" people and not impose your "high standards" on them.

Moderator, please close this thread after they replied.  I didn't start this thread for this purpose.  Let them make their final say and close it.  Thanks very much.

56 minutes ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

YOU a Teacher?  In German we call a post like yours:  "Nichts als Dummheit".

I was responding of the TS initial post, a link to a video of the violent crowd in Hong Kong  (nothing to do with his title "Taiwanese Politicians of Interest".   And I responded to the TS by stating that I prefer to be harassed by a Hong Kong crowd than by a Nigerian crowd.  WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE MY WISHES?   

But this aside, and forgiving your Dummheit of confusing Hong Kong with Taiwan,  you fabricate some concern over my "racial insensitivity and self-centeredness".  Maybe you love Nigerians and are hurt by my comment?   Well,  go to Nigeria and love all people there,  and kiss every man there to make up for my comment.  :lol:

I said it and I repeat it:  my condemnation of homophobia is a yardstick to judge people that has nothing to do with race.  I similarly condemn Nazism,  carried out by nice blue-eyed white "Arian" in Europe.  I have a basic distrust of homophobic, who could as well vent their hate in other forms like beat me for being a foreign Ang Moh.  (I don't mind being a foreign Ang Moh in Singapore because I don't think that your country is homophobic, except maybe for 377A).

But if you still find racism under every stone,  read these articles and go to Nigeria and Brunei to enjoy socializing with the nice people there:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/17/opinions/nigeria-opinion-lgbt-attack/index.html

https://umsu.unimelb.edu.au/nigeria-the-most-homophobic-country-on-earth/

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/04/what-its-like-to-be-gay-in-brunei-the-worlds-most-homophobic-country.html

16 minutes ago, Guest Vid said:

In the past, in Singapore, people make "racist remarks" (according to the current and westernised standards) without problems and  people just live and let live.  Nowadays, even mentioning a person race could be offensive.

I rather we go back to the old times when people are free to speak and not be monitored to the little details, as of now.

These so called "insensitive remarks" are subjective also.  Not everybody see the same.  So also see from the "less sensitive" people and not impose your "high standards" on them.

Moderator, please close this thread after they replied.  I didn't start this thread for this purpose.  Let them make their final say and close it.  Thanks very much.

Thank you Guest Vid.  Let's cheer for Free Speech!

And let's keep these fundamentalist moralists from drowning in the immense sea of moral values and pseudo righteousness that feed their egos.

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist
On August 18, 2019 at 3:15 PM, Steve5380 said:

And I don't "accommodate" my opinions for Singaporeans or BW!

Making racist comments in public in Singapore, should our country ever suffer the misfortune of another visit from you and your arrogant attitude, can land you in serious legal jeopardy or possibly jail. But you will probably say you would rather be jailed in Singapore than Nigeria since the wear and tear on your ass would be less. Ask the Indian siblings who made a video with racially insensitive leanings, as a poorly crafted response to a dumb Mediacorp ad, what's happened to their careers as minor celebrities in the last month.

On August 18, 2019 at 3:15 PM, Steve5380 said:

If I fall in the hands of an angry mob in Nigeria,  and they find out that I am gay,  they will probably stone me.  This would not be the case in any of the other countries you mentioned. Nigeria was the first country that came to my mind, not because they are Africans or Black,  but because this country has some of the worst laws against homosexuals.  They could be of any color in the rainbow, small, tall, dark, light, ugly, beautiful, but if they were highly civilized with progressive laws I would not mind them at all.  It is their ATTITUDE,  not ethnicity or race what makes me dislike them.

You should have wrote that the first time, but you didn't, because your excuse is late and lame. Russia has bad laws against gays. Brunei passed a law committing gays to be stoned to death (suspended but not revoked at the moment). Aceh Province of Indonesia has terrible laws against gays. Pretty much every Middle Eastern kingdom has awful laws against gays. But of course you only thought of an African nation first, because in a place that elects scum like Trump, "s---hole countries" are the cause of all the world's problems.

22 hours ago, Guest Vid said:

In the past, in Singapore, people make "racist remarks" (according to the current and westernised standards) without problems and  people just live and let live.  Nowadays, even mentioning a person race could be offensive. I rather we go back to the old times when people are free to speak and not be monitored to the little details, as of now.

Those past times you long for were not good for anyone who were subjected to those racist remarks. Your attitude is one of majority privilege where everyone else needs to bend to your insensitive wishes and otherwise shut up. Those days are over. Our leaders recognize that it takes all Singaporeans of all races to build a strong nation and we all need to work together, without unnecessarily offending others for no reason, in order to progress into a wonderful future together. Your comment sounds like a white American's attitude.

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you Guest Vid.  Let's cheer for Free Speech! And let's keep these fundamentalist moralists from drowning in the immense sea of moral values and pseudo righteousness that feed their egos.

You both sound like Trump voters whining about "political correctness" which is really whining about having to be polite and show manners. The old days when people could say whatever they wanted was not good for the subjects of those vicious comments -- women, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in America ... or women, Malays, Indians, and other foreigners in Singapore ... as well as gays in both countries -- are gone. Your excuses are weak and you just want to be rude without anyone calling you out. It's 2019 and that's all over.

On 8/20/2019 at 8:05 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

You do realize that "Guest Racist Comments Are Racist" is none other than Guest disclosed yourself, right? Last time he took it up to go against "Trolls", now he is on a personal crusade to go against Racist. And the best part is how he is now against racism of people with darker skin tone, but he has an issue with people of Chinese descent because of their "mee goreng" smell. From here, you can tell what race he is already.....

So, just sit back, open up your drinks, and watch how the two atrocious characters take it up among themselves, as one goes against the very person who threw him under the bus last time, OK?

bill hader popcorn GIF

Making racist comments in public in Singapore, should our country ever suffer the misfortune of another visit from you and your arrogant attitude, can land you in serious legal jeopardy or possibly jail. But you will probably say you would rather be jailed in Singapore than Nigeria since the wear and tear on your ass would be less. Ask the Indian siblings who made a video with racially insensitive leanings, as a poorly crafted response to a dumb Mediacorp ad, what's happened to their careers as minor celebrities in the last month.

You reveal the immensity of your stupidity so clearly in your posts, "Guest Racist Comments"!   You are not aware that when your posts become so grotesquely insulting,  they stop being insulting and instead become hilarious. So, thanks for the chuckle  :lol:

You should have wrote that the first time, but you didn't, because your excuse is late and lame. Russia has bad laws against gays. Brunei passed a law committing gays to be stoned to death (suspended but not revoked at the moment). Aceh Province of Indonesia has terrible laws against gays. Pretty much every Middle Eastern kingdom has awful laws against gays. But of course you only thought of an African nation first, because in a place that elects scum like Trump, "s---hole countries" are the cause of all the world's problems.

You are the last person I care about your "You should have wrote (bad English, should have been "written") that the first time".  Please don't tell me what I should write.  Instead, be a little more careful with what YOU write!   If the first ugly country that came to my mind was Nigeria,  this is my issue. :yuk:

You both sound like Trump voters whining about "political correctness" which is really whining about having to be polite and show manners. The old days when people could say whatever they wanted was not good for the subjects of those vicious comments -- women, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians in America ... or women, Malays, Indians, and other foreigners in Singapore ... as well as gays in both countries -- are gone. Your excuses are weak and you just want to be rude without anyone calling you out. It's 2019 and that's all over.

What do you know of our feelings about Trump??  As usual, you make things up.

YOU must be very old reliving your Old Times,  writing in this thread whatever idiocy comes to your mind, which is very hilarious.  Since I cannot be angry while I laugh,  I won't be calling you out with the severity you deserve,  but instead smile with compassion while savoring my chocolate ice cream  :).

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You do realize that "Guest Racist Comments Are Racist" is none other than Guest disclosed yourself, right? Last time he took it up to go against "Trolls", now he is on a personal crusade to go against Racist. And the best part is how he is now against racism of people with darker skin tone, but he has an issue with people of Chinese descent because of their "mee goreng" smell. From here, you can tell what race he is already.....

So, just sit back, open up your drinks, and watch how the two atrocious characters take it up among themselves, as one goes against the very person who threw him under the bus last time, OK?

Yes GUEST.  I also sit back and relax in front of my big monitor,  while the epic battles among GUESTS rage on.  And I have to wonder:

Isn't it usual that wherever GUESTS are invited,  they make efforts to be on their best behavior?   Why is it different here?

Edited by Steve5380

50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes GUEST.  I also sit back and relax in front of my big monitor,  while the epic battles among GUESTS rage on.  And I have to wonder:

Isn't it usual that wherever GUESTS are invited,  they make efforts to be on their best behavior?   Why is it different here?

Because YOU are here....? 

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
6 hours ago, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist said:

Ask the Indian siblings who made a video with racially insensitive leanings, as a poorly crafted response to a dumb Mediacorp ad, what's happened to their careers as minor celebrities in the last month.

The winner of the Singapore's Worst Millennial poll, Amos Yee, is another example but his awful comments were about religion instead of race. Now he's in danger of being repatriated back from America after making posts that appear to support child molesters although his mom claims that he's just trying to be provocative.

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

ME?  I'm just a bystander.  You GUESTS quarrel among yourselves  :D 

1 in 6 posts is yours... And that's bystanding? 

:shhh: :frustrated:   :blink: :swear:

I tell you this type of speech policing is going to destroy our society.

Once I was sharing table with 2 Chinese ladies, one of them said that she will only marry Chinese man and her friend told her off.   She's not supposed to tell people that, even though she would only marry Chinese man because it's racist.  Can you believe it !!!

Moderator, could please close the thread.  I think this discussion is off topic.

Thanks.  Please.

7 hours ago, Guest Vid said:

I tell you this type of speech policing is going to destroy our society.

Once I was sharing table with 2 Chinese ladies, one of them said that she will only marry Chinese man and her friend told her off.   She's not supposed to tell people that, even though she would only marry Chinese man because it's racist.  Can you believe it !!!

Moderator, could please close the thread.  I think this discussion is off topic.

Thanks.  Please.

Yup... There's only one single hypocritical self-righteous Guest (who actually has his own member account but don't want to use it) who will do his own version of vigilante policing here on this forum when we are all only here to talk cock, sing song, play piano. He'd go around picking fights with people at the drop of a pin, acting as if he has some high moral standards priest when he is nothing but a war mongerer himself.

And this, coupled with an opinionated angmoh who doesn't have a life after his bf passed away, and his son from his straight marriages left him and one who can only live if he gets in the last word, makes the entire thread flammable. 

The moment those two goes into any thread, it gets into the danger of getting thrown into the flaming room. And that stupid angmoh doesn't have enough of a life right now, so you can see him on almost every thread nowadays. 

Once, I was at a little loggerhead with a white man from overseas.  He "attack" our Chinese/Asian values.  So I pointed out to him that he does not understand as he is a white man from a western country.  From there onwards, he keeps attacking me for being racist because I mentioned "white" and the whole discussion went off a different trajectory.

I hope that we don't let this type of PC, ideology or whatever you call it take root here. 

Guest bleeding dead
On 8/19/2019 at 3:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

I don't see what is your problem, or why you misunderstand and misjudge so badly.  And I don't "accommodate" my opinions for Singaporeans or BW!

If I fall in the hands of an angry mob in Nigeria,  and they find out that I am gay,  they will probably stone me.  This would not be the case in any of the other countries you mentioned.

Nigeria was the first country that came to my mind, not because they are Africans or Black,  but because this country has some of the worst laws against homosexuals.  They could be of any color in the rainbow, small, tall, dark, light, ugly, beautiful, but if they were highly civilized with progressive laws I would not mind them at all.  It is their ATTITUDE,  not ethnicity or race what makes me dislike them.

The problem from the onset was that you did not mention the surrounding circumstances of why you choose Nigeria.

The difference is:

in HK once the Chinese military enters, they will roll over you with their tanks. In Nigeria the guys will rape you first until you bleed to death from your injuries.

17 minutes ago, Guest bleeding dead said:

The problem from the onset was that you did not mention the surrounding circumstances of why you choose Nigeria.

The difference is:

in HK once the Chinese military enters, they will roll over you with their tanks. In Nigeria the guys will rape you first until you bleed to death from your injuries.

LOL!  If I have to mention the "surrounding circumstances" of every choice of Proper Noun I write,  I will need to surround myself by secretaries who will type these circumstances,  because I will be too lazy to do so.  The real problem is that this Guest Guest decided to associate my choice of Nigeria with racism,  a stupidity based on his desire to find fault.

I will not be run over by Chinese tanks in HK and I will not be raped by guys in Nigeria because...

... because I am very cozy at home in Texas sitting at my desk and typing this response to your post  :)

Guest bleeding dead

And probably couldn't get erected while looking at the Global Times Fu GuoHao  picture, because you don't find him attractive and which caused so much bore that you had to post something into this thread.

Ok, now we know all.

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol

Is anyone really surprised after all this time that an insensitive comment made by Steve has led to another thread being driven into the gutter? That is how he always has rolled, and always will roll, and he doesn't care what any of us Asians or other people of non-white races think. Nothing that we haven't been seeing over the past year.

But what do you expect from an obnoxious citizen of a country whose President cancels an official visit to Denmark because they refused his unsolicited attempt at forcing them to sell Greenland as if the world is still in the Colonial Era, claims Jews who don't vote for him are disloyal, and has now declared himself as The Chosen One?

6 hours ago, Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol said:

Is anyone really surprised after all this time that an insensitive comment made by Steve has led to another thread being driven into the gutter? That is how he always has rolled, and always will roll, and he doesn't care what any of us Asians or other people of non-white races think. Nothing that we haven't been seeing over the past year.

But what do you expect from an obnoxious citizen of a country whose President cancels an official visit to Denmark because they refused his unsolicited attempt at forcing them to sell Greenland as if the world is still in the Colonial Era, claims Jews who don't vote for him are disloyal, and has now declared himself as The Chosen One?

just wonder who instigated for the thread to end up in the Flaming room.

What a totally "innocent" hypocrite bitch blaming others for their own bad deeds and disguising behind various guest posts at this thread...

The effect of these PC actions are not just against "racism" but the stopping of meaningful discussions.  I see this as a threat to our way of lives.  We want to live freely without having to be monitored and wary of wasting our time/lives by these people who want to impose their PC rules on others.

Can we live freely in Singapore and not be infected with this western sickness ?

1 hour ago, Guest Vid said:

The effect of these PC actions are not just against "racism" but the stopping of meaningful discussions.  I see this as a threat to our way of lives.  We want to live freely without having to be monitored and wary of wasting our time/lives by these people who want to impose their PC rules on others.

Can we live freely in Singapore and not be infected with this western sickness ?

Dear Guest Vid: Please be informed that your thread has just been used by a permanent troll at Blowing Wind to blame someone else as a Racist (whereas the comment was not racist at all) and just running his nonsense show (as usual) to put forward more nonsense.

This troll is just running this competition of achieving most threads to end up in the Flaming Room. This troll has been disrupting discussions for the past 9 years on Blowing Wind.

Blowing Wind is aware of this safe for most readers/Members too.

The only solution would be to allow posting only for Members but Blowing Wind doesn't want to take this step (but reading for all).

It has nothing to due with "political correctness" applied in the US or other Western countries.

The mistake done was that Steve5380 fed the troll with his "fights and defending".

However, the reason why the thread ended up in the flaming room, was caused by the one famous troll and none else and for sure not from the one comment done by Steve on Nigeria.

Just for your info: The political correctness applied in Singapore is even much stricter than the approach of the US (just look at political comments or religious comments). Maybe not very convincing to point your fingers to the "political correctness" applied in the US.

In fact, I  don't understand why you are still lamenting, because you yourself as the threadstarter suggested to the Moderators to delete the whole thread or close it for further discussion.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dear Guest Vid: Please be informed that your thread has just been used by a permanent troll at Blowing Wind to blame someone else as a Racist (whereas the comment was not racist at all) and just running his nonsense show (as usual) to put forward more nonsense.

This troll is just running this competition of achieving most threads to end up in the Flaming Room. This troll has been disrupting discussions for the past 9 years on Blowing Wind.

Blowing Wind is aware of this safe for most readers/Members too.

The only solution would be to allow posting only for Members but Blowing Wind doesn't want to take this step (but reading for all).

It has nothing to due with "political correctness" applied in the US or other Western countries.

The mistake done was that Steve5380 fed the troll with his "fights and defending".

However, the reason why the thread ended up in the flaming room, was caused by the one famous troll and none else and for sure not from the one comment done by Steve on Nigeria.

Just for your info: The political correctness applied in Singapore is even much stricter than the approach of the US (just look at political comments or religious comments). Maybe not very convincing to point your fingers to the "political correctness" applied in the US.

In fact, I  don't understand why you are still lamenting, because you yourself as the threadstarter suggested to the Moderators to delete the whole thread or close it for further discussion.

Ya.  Just let me lament, OK ?      I was thinking of waiting for people to reply cause my question may not be a popular one.   Of course, I still want a response if some people visit this forum once a week of even longer.   But after seeing this happening, I also want to make a point, not one directly relevant to the topic also.

Aiya, just let people lament ok ?  If not to your taste, just ignore.    Just like a passerby.

BTW, my view on PC is not the same as your.  But let's end here.  

8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You mean "infamous".  :D

And you do know that person you are talking about is Guest disclosed yourself, right? You still want to slap him some more huh? You think he is Robin Hood? He is now the most "infamous" troll on BW now... Lol

Guest disclosed yourself
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And you do know that person you are talking about is Guest disclosed yourself, right? You still want to slap him some more huh? You think he is Robin Hood? He is now the most "infamous" troll on BW now... Lol

You are the most infamous trill on Blowing Wind, Dirty Aunty! 

22 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You are the most infamous trill on Blowing Wind, Dirty Aunty! 

Aiyoh ... who else can outdo you being the most "infamous" troll, now that even the Moderator GM himself has stepped in to post in BIG FONT RED LETTERS to scold you? If you claim to be Number 2, nobody can claim to be Number 1... LOL ...

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
On August 20, 2019 at 9:23 PM, Steve5380 said:

You are the last person I care about your "You should have wrote (bad English, should have been "written") that the first time". Please don't tell me what I should write. Instead, be a little more careful with what YOU write! If the first ugly country that came to my mind was Nigeria, this is my issue. :yuk:

Are you really criticizing his grammar while writing a run-on sentence yourself? Pot meet kettle. Anyway, you get too defensive and immediately try to attack back, rather than assessing whether someone's view has merits. Despite the rush to defend you by Guest Disclosed Yourself, I can see how somebody might think your comment was racist, based on some of your remarks concerning black people or politicians on other threads. Nigeria is not an ugly country, by the way, it's a very beautiful country with a few too many misguided politicians and religious leaders (sort of like America). That phrasing sounds far too familiar to Trump's infamous description of African and 'Third World" nations he's racist against.

As somebody else pointed out, Brunei or Indonesia would be much more relevant in terms of countries with horrible homophobic laws and punishments, since they are our regional neighbours. In fact, there were multiple threads about Brunei's terrible new anti-gay law on this very website just four months ago, even if that law has not been implemented (yet ... because ... I don't trust them). That would have been a much more fitting context than dragging Nigeria from out of the blue into a thread that was supposed to be about politicians from Taiwan. More silent reading, more background learning, and a lot less uninformed commenting about issues from another part of the world would show true maturity.

On August 22, 2019 at 12:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

just wonder who instigated for the thread to end up in the Flaming room. What a totally "innocent" hypocrite bitch blaming others for their own bad deeds and disguising behind various guest posts at this thread...

If anybody was 'disguising behind various guest posts' ... the moderators would call them out ... and you know this. The moderators have exposed Dirty Auntie numerous times when he tried that trick ... and you know this ... so stop accusing every guest of being one. If and when Dirty Auntie uses multiple names ... the moderators will catch him ... as always.

Could the moderator next time move the flaming post to a separate thread with the same name appended with "(flaming)" then let the original thread continue ?  Or better still if the forum has the ability to automatically create a mirroring flaming thread and the moderator or forumers to flag flaming for the moderator to move to the flaming thread.  That would be let the discussion continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
1 hour ago, Guest Vid said:

Could the moderator next time move the flaming post to a separate thread with the same name appended with "(flaming)" then let the original thread continue ?  Or better still if the forum has the ability to automatically create a mirroring flaming thread and the moderator or forumers to flag flaming for the moderator to move to the flaming thread.  That would be let the discussion continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The moderators have stated before that doing so is a lot of extra work that they should not need to do. While they have split threads up the way you describe in the past, that usually only happens when a topic gets to multiple pages before any flaming begins, although two threads on the HIV Registry Leak are now in the Flaming Room because of comments by some of the same culprits here, and the moderators never separated the good posts from the bad, but instead tossed everything away.

It also doesn't help that your title about Taiwanese Politicians seemingly has nothing to do with the content about a reporter covering the Hong Kong Demonstrations. This thread was never on topic to begin with. I also did not find the post by Guest Racist Comments Are Racist to be all that offensive, and honestly, his point was legitimate. The problems, in my opinion, really spiraled due to the antagonistic, impolite, and vengeful tone used by Steve to answer both him and Guest Cleanly Teacher.

8 hours ago, Guest Hate All Argumentativeness said:

If anybody was 'disguising behind various guest posts' ... the moderators would call them out ... and you know this. The moderators have exposed Dirty Auntie numerous times when he tried that trick ... and you know this ... so stop accusing every guest of being one. If and when Dirty Auntie uses multiple names ... the moderators will catch him ... as always.

Hmmmm..... You are right about the moderators calling them out in the past, and that include calling out DISCLOSED YOURSELF numerous times when he tried that trick ... and you know this too ...

Guest impersonated

The difference remains: Disclosed Yourself has never been hiding "behind many different" Guest nicks and never impersonated any other Guest (nick) at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

This one Troll just tries to cause confusion by hiding behind different Guest nicks or impersonating other Guests and distract from his own wrongdoings, trolling actions.

Disclosed Yourself had to change various nicks due to being impersonated by the one silly Troll.

Therefore, the statement in the post made just in front of this one here is wrong: Disclosed Yourself never tried "that trick" which is solely or mostly employed by that one Guest Troll. Disclosed Yourself has never been out "to trick" others. This only applies to one Guest Troll.

Further, Disclosed Yourself was only called out by the Moderators, when the Flaming (solely caused and initiated by the one troll) continued over and over and the Moderators got annoyed by the continued fights and flaming at the Main Forum.

Disclosed Yourself can't actually be named a "Troll" because he did not attack others at Blowing Wind but was just "framing" one single Guest Troll. (namely, that "infamous" one) with the single intention to highlight the current flaws and possible avenues for abuses of Blowing Wind.

By the way Disclosed yourself is still impersonated by that one silly main Troll at the Main Forums currently.  If he appears with the Guest nick of "Disclosed Yourself" at the Blowing Wind Main Forum just be informed that such posts are from the silly Troll named Dirty Auntie and no one else but not from Disclosed Yourself.

Last:

The hit record of Dirty Auntie in hiding behind other Guest nicks at the main forum or impersonating others is unreachable for any other person because it drags on for at least 9 years....

If you scroll further down you will find a compilation of such impersonations and hiding behind Guest nicks.

21 hours ago, Guest impersonated said:

The difference remains: Disclosed Yourself has never been hiding "behind many different" Guest nicks and never impersonated any other Guest (nick) at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

This one Troll just tries to cause confusion by hiding behind different Guest nicks or impersonating other Guests and distract from his own wrongdoings, trolling actions.

Disclosed Yourself had to change various nicks due to being impersonated by the one silly Troll.

Therefore, the statement in the post made just in front of this one here is wrong: Disclosed Yourself never tried "that trick" which is solely or mostly employed by that one Guest Troll. Disclosed Yourself has never been out "to trick" others. This only applies to one Guest Troll.

If he never tried that trick of using multiple nicks, he can go ahead and post using a registered member's account, as per what GM had challenged him to do, after he was exposed by GM in the post below. But nooooo... he didn't continue posting using a registered account name. So this just goes to show that he not only has been using that trick all the time, he still intended to continue using the trick.

Further, Disclosed Yourself was only called out by the Moderators, when the Flaming (solely caused and initiated by the one troll) continued over and over and the Moderators got annoyed by the continued fights and flaming at the Main Forum.

Disclosed Yourself can't actually be named a "Troll" because he did not attack others at Blowing Wind but was just "framing" one single Guest Troll. (namely, that "infamous" one) with the single intention to highlight the current flaws and possible avenues for abuses of Blowing Wind.

He did't attack others at BlowingWind? How about the mee goreng smell he said of oriental Chinese. 

... in fact, he even threatened blowing wind folks with his "sharpened kris" before. 

By the way Disclosed yourself is still impersonated by that one silly main Troll at the Main Forums currently.  If he appears with the Guest nick of "Disclosed Yourself" at the Blowing Wind Main Forum just be informed that such posts are from the silly Troll named Dirty Auntie and no one else but not from Disclosed Yourself.

Last:

The hit record of Dirty Auntie in hiding behind other Guest nicks at the main forum or impersonating others is unreachable for any other person because it drags on for at least 9 years....

If you scroll further down you will find a compilation of such impersonations and hiding behind Guest nicks.

Hahahahaha ... how you know huh? ARE YOU HIM to know so surely??? 

Guest impersonated

The Moderators requested Disclosed Yourself not to post under this Nick in the Main Forum.

Tell me where is the "trick"?

What trick did Disclosed Yourself apply in the Main Forum?

In contrast to you, Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks.

However, you like to post pretending to be someone else by using other Guest's nicks.

Everybody knows it.

Posting under a Guest nick and Hiding behind a guest nick is something different.

In fact, it was only you yourself who impersonated other Guest nicks.

The same as you tailed and stalked every post that was made under the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself"  and came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under Disclosed Yourself, which you did.

These are what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks.

The Mee Goreng thing is something solely "hyped" by you and no one else.

Even Tomcat did not take it at heart when Disclosed Yourself teased him because of his ethnic mix.

But you just tried to unsuccessfully frame Disclosed Yourself as Racist. Look at your claims: You don't even quote the full section but just single out a bit of what was written to justify your wrongful claims. Disclosed made clear at many occasions that this Mee Goreng thing does not apply to all South East Asians or South East Asian Chinese but you tend to ignore it.

Just tell me why Disclosed Yourself should be a Racist when he singles out other posts that are Racist. Does that make any sense?

That whole episode was just made up by you and nothing else (such as other silly nonsense things made up by you for YEARS).

By the way, has there been any attack? I didn't see one.

Did he say to any single post something nasty and attack this guy with insults or anything serious?

And why did the thread end up in the Flaming Room? Because you incessantly hit against Disclosed Yourself by making up all the nonsense.

The other made up nonsense of the sword. I bet 96% of the guys here read the "Keris" as the hard dick.

On the last point:

The fact that you have been trolling people at Blowing Wind is already a known fact.

Or do you seriously want to deny that you trolled one particular Member with a very bird like sounding Member profile for 7 to 9 years?

And did you ever adhere to the request from the Moderator not to troll in the Blowing Wind Main Forum?

Why do you still smear the Main Forum with Guest posts  under the nick "Disclosed Yourself"???

You always need people to attack and enemies in your life, is it?

It is interesting that you tend to ignore all the exposure that you have received at Blowing Wind by the Moderators for the past 9 years....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.