Male HQ

Cloud Storage for Movies

herodai

If you're using it purely to dump your movies, then MEGA would be a good choice as it gives you 50GB free of cloud storage. However, the service has a daily limit of how much you can download (though I'm not sure if it counts if you're downloading your own files).

If you're willing to pay for cloud storage services, I would recommend Google Drive / OneDrive (or iCloud if you're an Apple user for accessibility). Their plans are cheap and provide a decent amount of storage that you can use. If you're a Windows OS user then OneDrive might be a better choice since the app itself is built into the OS (at least for Windows 10 onwards). Of course there are more features for the services as mentioned and it really depends on what you want to do on the cloud storage.

You can always try AWS S3. Amazon storage is pretty cheap like about US$0.023 per Gig. However, where they get you is bandwidth. If you are just storing stuff and not accessing it frequently, AWS S3 is a great option. However if you are expecting a lot of activity, i.e. download, then the costs can add up. Upload is apparently at no costs according to this website. There are many FTP programs, and I think several media players apps now that support link AWS. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.