Male HQ

Foreigner bashing?

LeanMature

1 hour ago, Fridays said:

get to know this trio pinoy at void deck while sharing the same seat, age group at 25 plus working in the SK hospital nursing home.

eager to learn the new environment so offer to bring them around sentosa and hawker centre - also a few beer on our trip. After a few drink sort of hang loose with each other.

saw them having fun with each other  like kissing and hugging , take out their dick (thick ans shock - not to my liking) so watch them having fun among  each other. Mind you, they are not gay because they already married in their own country - just need to release their stress i guess.

just jerking stroking and kissing only - laughing out loud.

after the next day, one of them told me - they are quite open about both sex and no hicup about it. They presume i m gay that why nice to them, that is why they do the opening up for me. And now, by default they realise is was their mistake to behave in such a way. So was ask to represent the rest to apologies for their shocking conduct. Hope to see often during their off day, hoping me to buy them free meal and beer again due to their low salary.

after few month with them, playing basketball, home cook meal, drinking at coffeeshop and shopping mall outing - i just see their truth self, actually among themselves - not very united among each by borrowing loan money but put an out front to show how close and unite - actually they really sabortage each other to gain some monetary profit through work.

the outspoken one ever offer to sell his body to local mature gay - trying his best to recruit his sugar daddy while using the money to buy his pinoy gf meal and gifts. i almost worry for his mindset, but he  share with me - if he dun use his young body, there will be never a chance next time - sort of live for now. True enough he kena sex disease and were ask to go back due to medical issue.

the other two end up a fight with other nationalities (prc) - kena lock up and company bail them out.

only one stay on while the other decide to pack and go - he borrow money and run away.

the last one was the most cunning, quiet and smaller size stay on - the evil one i should describe him. In fact he was the one who suggest the prostitution with referral fee and instigate to fight with the PRC.

lastly he was promoted, make new friends and trying his best to keep in touch with me. I siam fast enough to replace my prepaid card.

he came over my place to look for me but i just say busy and avoid him.

Very shocking to know that these pinoys with such bad character are working in a nursing home.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Fridays said:

After a few drink sort of hang loose with each other.

saw them having fun with each other  like kissing and hugging , take out their dick (thick ans shock - not to my liking) so watch them having fun among  each other. Mind you, they are not gay because they already married in their own country - just need to release their stress i guess.

just jerking stroking and kissing only - laughing out loud.

The same as my next door neighbour, a group of 5 pinoy working in F&B and fitness instructors.

Once join their drinking session over at their place. Later on they were high and they did like what you have said above. 

All married men and 2 of them even have kids. 

On 9/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, Fridays said:

get to know this trio pinoy at void deck while sharing the same seat, age group at 25 plus working in the SK hospital nursing home......

......lastly he was promoted, make new friends and trying his best to keep in touch with me. I siam fast enough to replace my prepaid card.

he came over my place to look for me but i just say busy and avoid him.

Very kind of you to warn of such group of gay/bisexual scammers.
Hope you did not make any personal cash losses nor most importantly you
did not pick up any diseases or illnesses from them.

Guest Guest Foreigner
On 9/16/2019 at 11:11 AM, Guest guest said:

The same as my next door neighbour, a group of 5 pinoy working in F&B and fitness instructors.

Once join their drinking session over at their place. Later on they were high and they did like what you have said above. 

All married men and 2 of them even have kids. 

They are gold diggers. Never ever bring them home.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest Foreigner said:

They are gold diggers. Never ever bring them home.

So true... this is the reason why I don't even visit this thread much. It's painful to see so many locals falling for these gold diggers who are only here to earn money one way or another, and it's not just the Filthypinoys too.   

Are foreigners the only gold diggers? Why is this forum fast becoming a foreigner bashing forum?  

Read more news, you will find many locals are doing bad things to local people, gay or otherwise.  Let's stop zooming on bad things the foreigners do, this is not the forum for that.

Show maturity and fairness.  No discriminations.  Peace...........

2 hours ago, ManManly said:

Are foreigners the only gold diggers? Why is this forum fast becoming a foreigner bashing forum?  

Read more news, you will find many locals are doing bad things to local people, gay or otherwise.  Let's stop zooming on bad things the foreigners do, this is not the forum for that.

We shouldn't use words like discrimination or "foreigner bashing" to silent critics or cover up bad behaviour and deed, regardless they are foreigners or local.  When there is a need to expose them to warn others, we shouldn't hesitate.

Indeed, no one here have said only foreigners are gold diggers. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest SG

I don’t feel offended at all, even if “filthy Singaporeans” is mentioned (I am a 100% local Singaporean by the way). 

Because to me, the message serves as a reminder to me to open my eyes and ears BIG BIG!! Just keep an open mind and see the message behind the message.

Guest insensitive post

Please understand there are trolls here to upset us on using nasty or racist comments . just stay cool. They just intend to stir up emotions.

Actually the Moderators should move or delete such posts.

Don't react on it, because this one troll just seeks the attention.

Best is to submit a report.

Guest DY Fuck Off!
9 hours ago, Guest insensitive post said:

Please understand there are trolls here to upset us on using nasty or racist comments . just stay cool. They just intend to stir up emotions.

Actually the Moderators should move or delete such posts.

Don't react on it, because this one troll just seeks the attention.

Best is to submit a report.

Hello @mlyfunp aka Guest Disclosed Yourself, your arrogant entitled self-righteous tendencies have been exposed and confirmed, who the fuck do you think you are to act as the forum police?

Guest Disclosed Yourself
19 hours ago, ManManly said:

Do we really need a warning that "foreigners" or whatever nationalities are bad?

The word used filthypinoys are not offensive? 

The complaint on this nasty name calling was initially made by a Member and was not initiated by Disclosed Yourself at all.

4 hours ago, Guest DY Fuck Off! said:

Hello @mlyfunp aka Guest Disclosed Yourself, your arrogant entitled self-righteous tendencies have been exposed and confirmed, who the fuck do you think you are to act as the forum police?

Why do you call this Disclosed Yourself the Forum Police if the initiative to call out the offensive remark was made by a different Member or different members of Blowing Wind?

Unless you intend to claim now that this ManManly is Disclosed yourself too as you claim other Members to be???

On 9/18/2019 at 11:23 AM, ManManly said:

You are the one here who pretends to be the "Moral Authority" of Blowing Wind for the past 7 to 9 years and who unsuccessfully tried to impose your Forum rules on others or telling who can contribute to the Forums at Blowing Wind or not.

If you forgot, then better scroll back on the Flaming Room and read up how many threads ended up in the Flaming Room due to your posts, your disrupting actions and because of your offensive remarks or due to you playing the "Moral Authority", which you not are at all.

Did it ever come to your mind, many people at Blowing Wind reacting harshly to your offensive and racist comments and not vice versa (the other way around).

If you had been banned at other Forums such as Hardwarezone, yahoo, etc. there is no need to spill your offensive behaviour to Blowing Wind.

We are a tolerant, non discriminatory, non racist forum which wishes to talk about gay topics. If you don't get it, then just stay away.

And don't play on your luck the Moderators not calling you out one day and taking action (as other online forums have already done), if your action by your repeated offensive remarks was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I would not bet on that.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:36 AM, LeanMature said:

Very shocking to know that these pinoys with such bad character are working in a nursing home.  

These gays!!! I also do not understand why so many people support pinkdot! These gays are destroying the moral fabric of singapore! I do not understand why did the authorities not do a background check on these people to know their character and behaviour?? Why is there a need to jerk each other? These gays ought 2 be ashame of themselves!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.